About 1 month until Better Call Saul season 3 *Spoilers for Seasons 1 and 2*

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Season 3 clip and trailer:

I can't wait. I'm actually liking this show more than Breaking Bad, but that's probably because I'm an attorney and can relate so much to the show from that perspective lol. I do love Breaking Bad, but Saul was always one of my favorite characters (probably second only to Hank).

I can't wait. I'm actually liking this show more than Breaking Bad, but that's probably because I'm an attorney and can relate so much to the show from that perspective lol. I do love Breaking Bad, but Saul was always one of my favorite characters (probably second only to Hank).

I think my favorite character on both shows is Mike. My favorite scene is where the nerd has hired him and two other heavies to help him turn a drug deal. Hot-shot runs his mouth and Mike puts him on his knees crying for mamma... fat guy runs away.

I like Better Call Saul but it's not as good as Breaking Bad... nothing ever will be. The complaint I have about Saul is, it seems to move really slow. I understood it the first season, trying to set the characters for those who hadn't watched BB... but after season 2 it appears to be part of the style.

I think my favorite character on both shows is Mike. My favorite scene is where the nerd has hired him and two other heavies to help him turn a drug deal. Hot-shot runs his mouth and Mike puts him on his knees crying for mamma... fat guy runs away.

I like Better Call Saul but it's not as good as Breaking Bad... nothing ever will be. The complaint I have about Saul is, it seems to move really slow. I understood it the first season, trying to set the characters for those who hadn't watched BB... but after season 2 it appears to be part of the style.

While I did like Mike in Breaking Bad, he wasn't one of my most favorites. I did always like him. But I definitely like him a LOT more after knowing more of his backstory in Better Call Saul. :)

I agree he was much less likable in BB but I like the dimension his character brought to the story. He was the "safety valve" on Walter White... as we saw, everything spiraled out of control after he died.

I have to share this since you're a fan like me... When I very first heard about Breaking Bad, I was watching an interview with Bryan Cranston who was talking about the pilot. I thought he was talking about a motion picture. I kept thinking, hmmm... that's interesting, Malcolm in the Middle's Dad is going to be a teacher who cooks meth? I thought it might make a good movie but then I found out it was going to be a series. I didn't think it would make it as a series. I thought the main premise and subject matter would be too controversial to last over a season.

So when I began watching, I was very skeptical that it would make it. The thing that changed my mind was the level of acting and writing. It was like every episode was a movie. It was the quality of the show that hooked me.

Odenkirk kind of pissed me off when he did that stupid video about the electoral college voters. I try to compartmentalize so I can enjoy entertainment for what it is but sometimes they really test my patience. I love his work but he's a political moron.

Odenkirk kind of pissed me off when he did that stupid video about the electoral college voters. I try to compartmentalize so I can enjoy entertainment for what it is but sometimes they really test my patience. I love his work but he's a political moron.

Yeah, a lot of actors did, including Robert Downey, Jr. I think part of it is there's probably a lot of peer pressure among actors/actresses to do stupid shit like that, so I don't completely blame him for it. It may not reflect what he actually thinks.

Yeah, a lot of actors did, including Robert Downey, Jr. I think part of it is there's probably a lot of peer pressure among actors/actresses to do stupid shit like that, so I don't completely blame him for it. It may not reflect what he actually thinks.

No... I bet he's a kookadoodle liberal.

No... I bet he's a kookadoodle liberal.

Possibly. You never know. He's always seemed pretty sane in interviews at least.

Possibly. You never know. He's always seemed pretty sane in interviews at least.

Hey, I've got friends who are flaming kookadoodle liberals... they're great people... funny... clever... creative... likable... caring... and sane. They're just political morons.

I love these people dearly, they know I do, but I can't discuss politics with them.

Hey, I've got friends who are flaming kookadoodle liberals... they're great people... funny... clever... creative... likable... caring... and sane. They're just political morons.

I love these people dearly, they know I do, but I can't discuss politics with them.

Good point. One of my really good friends was a die hard Bernie Bro who reluctantly supported Hillary Clinton. I think's he's batshit crazy on most "social justice" issues, but we get along fine and agree on most other things. He's also a former cop and now a fellow attorney.

New Topics

Forum List

Back