Abortions!

I'm for whatever reduces the total number of abortions. If making it illegal does this then make it illegal; if keeping it legal does this then keep it legal. If punishing the woman or the doctor does this, fine; if not then don't.

Don't you think reducing the number of abortions is a good middle ground that both sides can compromise on? I do.
So are you saying that you are for killing doctors who perform abortions if it's shown that doing so will reduce the number of abortions performed?

Are you saying that killing someone who takes the life of an innocent human being is wrong?

Yes ..it is wrong. Do you think Jesus would say go kill the doctor? Hypocrite idiots.

Yes. But I approve of it in extreme cases and only by order of the court.
Terrorists who murder innocent doctors could well fall into that category.

Here are two scenarios. In each one you have a cocked and loaded 9mm.

1) You walk up behind a gunman shooting and killing children on a playground.

2) You walk up on a doctor performing abortion.

If you consider abortion murder then there's really no difference between the two scenarios. You are morally obligated to shoot and kill to save the lives of children.

Abortion is legal so how is it murder? Are you suggesting to go around shooting doctors who perform legal abortions?
Legal just means that some idiots made the wrong decision. Abortion is child murder, period.

If you consider abortion murder then there's really no difference between the two scenarios. You are morally obligated to shoot and kill to save the lives of children.

Abortion is legal so how is it murder? Are you suggesting to go around shooting doctors who perform legal abortions?
Legal just means that some idiots made the wrong decision. Abortion is child murder, period.

You're wrong....period.​

:eusa_eh:

So is he being fascetious?

Or what?
That wasn't my intention.....but, xsited1's amusement (due to it), pretty-much confirmed my point.​

Oh brother. :cuckoo:
Yeah.....I'm the only person who recognizes the Teabaggers' Agenda, for what it is.....

April 8, 2011

"The belief is that fiscal conservatives are merely debt-averse and want to cut spending, while the fact that these so-called fiscal conservatives routinely elect Republicans who drive up the deficit is ignored. But I would argue that fiscal conservatism has nothing to do with the deficit, and is, instead, about who conservatives believe is and isn't deserving of government largesse.

It is and always has been about excluding from the social contract poorer people, unmarried women, gays, liberals, pointy-headed intellectuals and, especially, people of colour, and keeping all government spending aimed at white, conservative Christians – the richer, the better."

Last edited:
Somehow abortion has gone from being a minor religious issue...

"Be it further RESOLVED, That we call upon Southern Baptists to work for legislation that will allow the possibility of abortion under such conditions as rape, incest, clear evidence of severe fetal deformity, and carefully ascertained evidence of the likelihood of damage to the emotional, mental, and physical health of the mother" -- from Resolution On Abortion, adopted at the SBC convention, June 1971:

...to the pinnacle of politicized zealotry:

"RESOLVED, That we pray and work for the repeal of the Roe v. Wade decision and for the day when the act of abortion will be not only illegal, but also unthinkable." -- from Resolution #8: On Thirty Years of Roe V. Wade, adopted at the SBC convention, June 2003:

One must wonder why.....

Go back and read the posts, you ditz. You've obviously misread something. Abortion is not murder but IF it was murder a person would be just as justified in in shooting a doctor about to perform an abortion as they would be shooting another person who was about to shoot children in a schoolyard.

So if they make abortion illegal feel free to shoot a doctor performing an abortion.

Last I checked abortion was legal and therefore not a crime. Why do you hate doctors?

Shooting doctors ... that would be more your style, Boink.

:lame2:

So... i've heard some people say that all abortions = murder. What is this based on?

The Abortion issue should be taken out of Gov"t completely and no funding should be given to any person or establishment whatsoever. That should be the business of patient and doctors alone.

Actually - abortion is a sin.
Read up on it on a Catholic website - you know, the religion Jesus founded.

Catholic was founded by the Romans to have control of the religious movement Jesus started.

I'm pretty-certain Moralists have a corner on that responsibility.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miTk8PU8Oh0]YouTube - Abortion Doctor Killed By Christian Fundamentalist (1/2)[/ame]​

and the bible says " you can tell if someones a child of God by their actions" this killer was not a child of God, so the doctor wasn"t killed by a christian.

That wasn't my intention.....but, xsited1's amusement (due to it), pretty-much confirmed my point.​

Oh brother. :cuckoo:
Yeah.....I'm the only person who recognizes the Teabaggers' Agenda, for what it is.....

April 8, 2011

"The belief is that fiscal conservatives are merely debt-averse and want to cut spending, while the fact that these so-called fiscal conservatives routinely elect Republicans who drive up the deficit is ignored. But I would argue that fiscal conservatism has nothing to do with the deficit, and is, instead, about who conservatives believe is and isn't deserving of government largesse.

It is and always has been about excluding from the social contract poorer people, unmarried women, gays, liberals, pointy-headed intellectuals and, especially, people of colour, and keeping all government spending aimed at white, conservative Christians – the richer, the better."

:lol: You're a nutbar, but you make me laugh so I guess that makes it okay. :lol:

I'm for whatever reduces the total number of abortions. If making it illegal does this then make it illegal; if keeping it legal does this then keep it legal. If punishing the woman or the doctor does this, fine; if not then don't.

Don't you think reducing the number of abortions is a good middle ground that both sides can compromise on? I do.

i dont

i think whoever wants an aborthion and for whatever reason they want one - they aughta get one

in fact in my opinion if someone cant afford kids then they are doing EVERYONE a favor by not having em - you me and especially the kids

i mean really - what sense does it make to say to someone " you dont want a kid? well you need to care for one anyway " -

who in their right mind says that they care for infants and children and then turns around and says those infants and children should be left in the care of people who didnt want to have them in the first place?????

Last edited:
I'm pretty-certain Moralists have a corner on that responsibility.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miTk8PU8Oh0]YouTube - Abortion Doctor Killed By Christian Fundamentalist (1/2)[/ame]​

and the bible says " you can tell if someones a child of God by their actions".....
The Bible "says".....

.....but, who needs a Good Book, full o' blood & gore.....when there's a.....

How many children have you adopted that needed a good home?

I did my part... I didn't procreate until I was ready and could afford to. It really is that simple.

Oh, so "irresponsible" mothers should be punished by being forced to raise a child then? How noble of you.
When it comes to abusive-parents & troubled-children (....and, keeping privately-owned prisons fully-occupied), you can ALWAYS rely on those folks $ellin' Pro$perity Theology!!!!

17radio_lg.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back