Abortions!

If one equates abortion with murder then wouldn't it stand to reason that killing a doctor that performs them would be justifiable homicide? And wouldn't one have an OBGLIGATION to kill that doctor at an attempt to save unborn lives?

I'm for whatever reduces the total number of abortions. If making it illegal does this then make it illegal; if keeping it legal does this then keep it legal. If punishing the woman or the doctor does this, fine; if not then don't.

Don't you think reducing the number of abortions is a good middle ground that both sides can compromise on? I do.
So are you saying that you are for killing doctors who perform abortions if it's shown that doing so will reduce the number of abortions performed?

Ya know, I kind of had the same question from her reply. I think she must have missed the question presented to her... or at least I hope she did.

Immie

I'm for whatever reduces the total number of abortions. If making it illegal does this then make it illegal; if keeping it legal does this then keep it legal. If punishing the woman or the doctor does this, fine; if not then don't.

Don't you think reducing the number of abortions is a good middle ground that both sides can compromise on? I do.
So are you saying that you are for killing doctors who perform abortions if it's shown that doing so will reduce the number of abortions performed?

Are you saying that killing someone who takes the life of an innocent human being is wrong?

Yes!

We are not judge, jury and executioner.

Immie

Agree 100% The pro-choice crowd likes to argue this to rationalize the killing of that unborn human.

If one equates abortion with murder then wouldn't it stand to reason that killing a doctor that performs them would be justifiable homicide? And wouldn't one have an OBGLIGATION to kill that doctor at an attempt to save unborn lives?

Is this the high and mighty asshole Gooseman from Hannity.....???

Uhhhh.....no.

Apology accepted.

Is this the high and mighty asshole Gooseman from Hannity.....???

Uhhhh.....no.

Apology accepted.

Hehe,

Question: would you admit it if you were? :lol:

Immie

The Abortion issue should be taken out of Gov"t completely and no funding should be given to any person or establishment whatsoever. That should be the business of patient and doctors alone.

and stop religions from classified as non profit , only the money that goes for charity not upkeep of churches .

Are you saying that killing someone who takes the life of an innocent human being is wrong?
Yes. But I approve of it in extreme cases and only by order of the court.
Terrorists who murder innocent doctors could well fall into that category.

Here are two scenarios. In each one you have a cocked and loaded 9mm.

1) You walk up behind a gunman shooting and killing children on a playground.

2) You walk up on a doctor performing abortion.

If you consider abortion murder then there's really no difference between the two scenarios. You are morally obligated to shoot and kill to save the lives of children.

Ya know, I kind of had the same question from her reply. I think she must have missed the question presented to her... or at least I hope she did.

Immie
She's known for that. :lol:

If you consider abortion murder then there's really no difference between the two scenarios. You are morally obligated to shoot and kill to save the lives of children.

Exactly.

Immie

Who among us read every word that comes off the fingers of all other posters?

I can tell you that I don't. I skim a lot of posts and scroll past an awful lot of wasted bandwidth from some posters.

Immie

The Abortion issue should be taken out of Gov"t completely and no funding should be given to any person or establishment whatsoever. That should be the business of patient and doctors alone.

80 percent of Planned Parenthood clinics are in minority neighborhoods. I'm sure that makes some people happy.

Immie

Who among us read every word that comes off the fingers of all other posters?

I can tell you that I don't. I skim a lot of posts and scroll past an awful lot of wasted bandwidth from some posters.

Immie
Sorry. Did you say something?

80 percent of Planned Parenthood clinics are in minority neighborhoods. I'm sure that makes some people happy.
.....Especially the Teabaggers (....and, their two-pronged strategy!!!)

If birth-control (for minorities) is eliminated (thru funding-cuts), there are two benefits!!

1. Minorities could (successfully) be forced into poverty ('cause they can't control their carnal-nature, and need to be taught a lesson).

....OR....

2. More of them will die from illegal/unsafe/back-alley abortions; a final-solution (to their uncontrollable carnal-nature....and, voting-habits).​

Last edited:

Immie

Didn't you say in that other thread that since abortion is legal it can't be murder?

Abortion is legal so how is it murder? Are you suggesting to go around shooting doctors who perform legal abortions?

.....Especially the Teabaggers (....and, their two-pronged strategy!!!)

If birth-control (for minorities) is eliminated (thru funding-cuts), there are two benefits!!

1. Minorities could (successfully) be forced into poverty ('cause they can't control their carnal-nature, and need to be taught a lesson).

....OR....

2. More of them will die from illegal/unsafe/back-alley abortions; a final-solution (to their uncontrollable carnal-nature....and, voting-habits).​

:lol: Your post oozes with racism!

.....Especially the Teabaggers (....and, their two-pronged strategy!!!)​

1. Minorities could (successfully) be forced into poverty ('cause they can't control their carnal-nature, and need to be taught a lesson).​

....OR....

:eusa_eh:

So is he being fascetious?

Or what?

Last edited:

Abortion is legal so how is it murder? Are you suggesting to go around shooting doctors who perform legal abortions?
You make no sense at all.

Forum List

Back