Abortions!

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
The Abortion issue should be taken out of Gov"t completely and no funding should be given to any person or establishment whatsoever. That should be the business of patient and doctors alone.

The Abortion issue should be taken out of Gov"t completely and no funding should be given to any person or establishment whatsoever. That should be the business of patient and doctors alone.

Actually - abortion is a sin.
Read up on it on a Catholic website - you know, the religion Jesus founded.

Cripes, we can't even agree on if its a human being or not and now you want to introduce sin into the equation? :rolleyes:

Cripes, we can't even agree on if its a human being or not and now you want to introduce sin into the equation? :rolleyes:

CONCEPTION - key word here.
That's when life begins.
Scientific fact.

Look it up and get back to us.

That's when life begins.
Scientific fact.

Agree 100% The pro-choice crowd likes to argue this to rationalize the killing of that unborn human.

That's when life begins.
Scientific fact.

Agree 100% The pro-choice crowd likes to argue this to rationalize the killing of that unborn human.

If one equates abortion with murder then wouldn't it stand to reason that killing a doctor that performs them would be justifiable homicide? And wouldn't one have an OBGLIGATION to kill that doctor at an attempt to save unborn lives?

That's when life begins.
Scientific fact.

If one equates abortion with murder then wouldn't it stand to reason that killing a doctor that performs them would be justifiable homicide? And wouldn't one have an OBGLIGATION to kill that doctor at an attempt to save unborn lives?

I'm for whatever reduces the total number of abortions. If making it illegal does this then make it illegal; if keeping it legal does this then keep it legal. If punishing the woman or the doctor does this, fine; if not then don't.

Don't you think reducing the number of abortions is a good middle ground that both sides can compromise on? I do.

That's when life begins.
Scientific fact.

Is this the high and mighty asshole Gooseman from Hannity.....???

I'm for whatever reduces the total number of abortions. If making it illegal does this then make it illegal; if keeping it legal does this then keep it legal. If punishing the woman or the doctor does this, fine; if not then don't.

Don't you think reducing the number of abortions is a good middle ground that both sides can compromise on? I do.

The only way for this issue to be put away is for the Congress to override Roe v. Wade.

The only way for this issue to be put away is for the Congress to override Roe v. Wade.

Personally I don't think that will ever happen.

So are you saying that you are for killing doctors who perform abortions if it's shown that doing so will reduce the number of abortions performed?

So are you saying that you are for killing doctors who perform abortions if it's shown that doing so will reduce the number of abortions performed?

Are you saying that killing someone who takes the life of an innocent human being is wrong?

DONE!!

"....cutting Title X funding might actually increase the incidence of abortions."​

(You Teabaggers NEED to start workin' on your literacy-skills.
eusa_doh.gif
)​

Are you saying that killing someone who takes the life of an innocent human being is wrong?
Yes. But I approve of it in extreme cases and only by order of the court.
Terrorists who murder innocent doctors could well fall into that category.

I son't support the death penalty, so, yes.

Forum List

Back