abortions the real choice

It's a monumental mistake for any country to give the government control over who lives and who dies, btw..just as it's a monumental mistake for any country to allow the government to take control of health care, reproduction, and commerce.

Yet another great argument why abortion SHOULD NOT be illegal.

Allie, are you sure you're in the right camp?

Murder is the gov't saying it approves of killing children as a method of reproduction control. That's the government getting involved in reproduction.

Sweetie, I hate to break it to you, but government would be getting involved in reproduction if it made abortion illegal, not the other way around. By not criminalizing abortion, the government gives individuals the right to decide what to do with their bodies.

Get you facts straight, otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself.

It shouldn't have been legal in the first place. Judges aren't supposed to make laws, that was never part of their job description. In a democracy the people make the laws, and elected officials. NOT appointed judges with agendas, who bypass the will of the people to put into effect their own pet projects.

Murder is never right, and it should never be legal. Abortion is murder. It has nothing to do with my ideas of how children should be brought up, what religion they should be taught, or anything else. It's murder and therefore unacceptable in any form.

You will never see me arguing that the state should support any religion or philosophy. Likewise, you will never see me support the state in creating bogus laws which make murder legal.

In order to call abortion murder you have to Prove with absolutely no doubt when life begins. So far no one has been able to do that. Some believe it happens at conception, others believe it happens upon first breath. So calling it murder is just fear tactics to install guilt, cause outrage and bully women into doing what you want them to.

"I never said captive bolts are humane- I said their use is more humane than slitting an animals throat without it. Kinda like how a bullet to the skull is more humane than being burned alive."
so slitting an animals throat is simply less humane? Ain't NOTHING humane about any of that you fool.

"So is christianity, or have the writings of Paul the Homosexual been stricken from the library?"
That statement has ZERO to do with what I said and why. It barely even makes any sense.

"Are you a vegan, or do you support keeping animals in captivity in tiny cages for your convenience? Do you only eat organic foods, or do you not care how many animals suffer and die because of pesticides? Is your laptop powered by the sun and made of biodegradable materials, or can Earth and all the animals- and China, where a lot of it gets dumped, go fuck themselves? "
I don't eat any animal products, they're just too unhealthy compared to the alternatives. I eat as much organic as possible, not everything can be found organic, but probably still more than your whole family put together and multiplied by 10.
What does a laptop (which, btw, I don't have) have to do with vegetarianism or animals. And China doesn't care about itself, why the fuck should I?

JB, you a funny guy.:lol:

Last edited:
Anti-abortionists just want to force their morals onto everyone else as a way of validating them. They're also against a free united states, where people are free to decide for themselves. It's moral communism.

It's a monumental mistake for any country to give the government control over who lives and who dies, btw..just as it's a monumental mistake for any country to allow the government to take control of health care, reproduction, and commerce.

Yet another great argument why abortion SHOULD NOT be illegal.

-or murder or manslaughter

Sweetie, I hate to break it to you, but government would be getting involved in reproduction if it made abortion illegal, not the other way around. By not criminalizing abortion, the government gives individuals the right to decide what to do with their bodies.

first reason you're a dumbass: it is not your body. It is another organism dependent upon the mother in a parasitic relationship. These libertine talking points of your have been torn asunder repeatedly

second reason you're a dumbass: Where is my right to end your life for my convenience? Hypocrite. Can I kill my kid any time I decide I want to get back to clubbin'?

Get you facts straight, otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself.[/QUOTE]

In order to call abortion murder you have to Prove with absolutely no doubt when life begins. So far no one has been able to do that. Some believe it happens at conception, others believe it happens upon first breath. So calling it murder is just fear tactics to install guilt, cause outrage and bully women into doing what you want them to.

You heard it here, folks! A chicken egg is wothy of more respect and protection than the yellow man!

And learn how to use the quote feature before you post any more of your drivel

"first reason you're a dumbass: it is not your body. It is another organism dependent upon the mother in a parasitic relationship. These libertine talking points of your have been torn asunder repeatedly"
So in other words, women should be forced to carry a parasite around even if they don't want to? LOL, good one.

"second reason you're a dumbass: Where is my right to end your life for my convenience? Hypocrite. Can I kill my kid any time I decide I want to get back to clubbin'?"
wtf does this have to do if abortion and the point she was making?

That's all you got to respond on all the dumb shit you posted? It's a big deal I don't give a shit about about china cuzI said they would have to care first? Gee, you sooooo won that debate.:lol:

And learn how to use the quote function? You first LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So in other words, women should be forced to carry a parasite around even if they don't want to? LOL, good one.

All of humanity is a parasite. There is no truer parasite species than humanity. Don't like it? Kill yourself and help save the planet
And learn how to use the quote function? You first LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

See this post. This is how you use the quote button. Try it sometime.

first reason you're a dumbass: it is not your body. It is another organism dependent upon the mother in a parasitic relationship. These libertine talking points of your have been torn asunder repeatedly

second reason you're a dumbass: Where is my right to end your life for my convenience? Hypocrite. Can I kill my kid any time I decide I want to get back to clubbin'?

Get you facts straight, otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself.

So, are you claiming that once a sperm has connected with an egg inside of a woman's body - the body is no longer hers and she therefore has no autonomy and no control over it? Does that mean that from that point on - everytime she smokes a cigarette or sips on a martini, she should be charged with a crime of some sort (serving alcohol to a minor, poisoning another person, etc...)? Should she be under 24 hour surveillance just to make sure she doesn't commit a crime against the growing mass of cells in her uterus?

I'm not saying it's RIGHT for a woman to drink/smoke during pregnancy, but she can and has the right to do so if she wishes to...

Honestly, think about it...

In my eyes, that devalues a woman's life and freedom... and makes her in a sense inferior to a man... I think a woman has the ULTIMATE say in whether or not she just wants to spend 9 months of her reduced into an incubator on legs. I think a woman should have the total and ultimate control over her reproduction and the state or anyone else's lifestyle-choice or opinion should have exactly ZERO influence on that...

The government doesn't have the right to dictate women what to do with their bodies - nor do men or other women. Democracy doesn't apply to reproduction. Certain behavior government cannot control and reproduction is one of those behaviors.

Just as a government CAN'T force a woman to have an abortion, it can't force her not to have it.

Even if you succeed in making abortion illegal - it will still be happening. How will you punish the crime of abortion? Will you lock a woman up for aborting an unwanted fetus?

Last edited:
So, are you claiming that once a sperm has connected with an egg inside of a woman's body - the body is no longer hers and she therefore has no autonomy and no control over it?

You're saying that an separate lifeform with a unique genetic code that is not a part of a woman's physical body.. is her body?:cuckoo:

In my eyes, that devalues a woman's life and freedom...

What devalues life is to end it so you can go back to the club and try to nail that hot guy without worryng about taking care of your child or finding an adoptive parent.
and makes her in a sense inferior to a man...

:lol: All those baby girls that you kill- how much do they matter?

I think a woman has the ULTIMATE say in whether or not she just wants to spend 9 months of her reduced into an incubator on legs.

right... and I have the final say on whether to pay for your ass for 18 years if I'm your parent, right? So, dumpster babies and beaten children have no rights?
I think a woman should have the total and ultimate control over her reproduction

She had options and chose not to be smart

The government doesn't have the right to dictate women what to do with their bodies

Science has spoken- it is not your body, it is another living human. Reapeating your lies will not make them true
Just as a government CAN'T force a woman to have an abortion, it can't force her not to have it.

You can't force me from killing anyone I please if they're an inconvenience? A lot of libertines are in trouble :lol:

Even if you succeed in making abortion illegal - it will still be happening

So, your argument is
making X illegal doesn't stop it, so no law should be passed regarding X

-yet you want anti-rape laws, anti-theft laws, anti-arson laws... You cannot use anarchist arguments to support anything but anachy

How will you punish the crime of abortion?

How do we punish most killers?

JB, sorry but I couldn't find even one of your replies to me or Nesser that even made any sense. How old are you? you sound like your 13 or 14.
But I'll say one thing for you, you're a good argument for the pro-abortionists.

Last edited:
SHE wasn't the one who made the choice to terminate though. He made a choice he had no right to make.

Oh, right, I forgot. It's not that the act of killing an unborn child is illegal, so long as the mother is the one making the decision. Fuck the father's opinion. Women don't want equality, they want superiority. If a woman does not want a child, she can abort and wash her hands of the issue. If a man does not want a child, he can still be forced by law to pay child support. The hypocrisy is overwhelming.

Neser Boha said:
What else is funny - men claiming that they have any right to tell women what to do with their bodies. When you have a uterus and the rest that goes with it, then you can open your pie-hole on the matter. Go fuck yourselves.

Sorry, but men also are one half of the equation in creating life. Therefore, we should have one half of the say in the matter. You and the rest of your feminazi, gaping-hole vagina brigade can fuck yourselves.

jsand, you actually think that men should be able to tell a woman that she can't have an abortion? I bet you wear a loincloth and live in a cave and would like to drag a woman around by her hair (and a woman who's not your mother).
Now go back to eating your big macs.

No, I think that people (not just women) should be taught responsibility. One part of responsibility is practicing safe sex. It is irresponsible to have unsafe sex. It leads to more than unwanted pregnancy. But allowing abortions sends the message that unsafe sex is fine because society allows you to wash your hands of any "mistakes." It's the wrong message. We're giving kids the motivation to engage in sex earlier and with fewer precautions. We're allowing the spread of disease and opening the door to more self-esteem issues on a group of young adults that already have more pressures than any of us ever faced.

As was mentioned: abstinence works, if you practice it. Other forms of birth control are more than 90% effective; again, if you use them. The less than 10% risk you take on by engaging in sexual activity is just that: a risk. Don't want to take the risk? Practice abstinence. Want to take the risk? Prepare for the consequences. That's why it's called a risk. Now there is no risk. If people aren't going to take responsibility in something as important as this, why should we trust them to be responsible in any other aspects of their lives?

JB, sorry but I couldn't find even one of your replies to me or Nesser that even made any sense. How old are you? you sound like your 13 or 14.
But I'll say one thing for you, you're a good argument for the pro-abortionists.

jsand, you actually think that men should be able to tell a woman that she can't have an abortion? I bet you wear a loincloth and live in a cave and would like to drag a woman around by her hair (and a woman who's not your mother).
Now go back to eating your big macs.

Your pathetic dependence on ad homs and personal attacks merely highlights the fact that you can refute any of the points made. And for the record, I know a few women who don't mind having their hair pulled ;)

No, I think that people (not just women) should be taught responsibility. One part of responsibility is practicing safe sex. It is irresponsible to have unsafe sex. It leads to more than unwanted pregnancy. But allowing abortions sends the message that unsafe sex is fine because society allows you to wash your hands of any "mistakes." It's the wrong message. We're giving kids the motivation to engage in sex earlier and with fewer precautions. We're allowing the spread of disease and opening the door to more self-esteem issues on a group of young adults that already have more pressures than any of us ever faced.
As was mentioned: abstinence works, if you practice it. Other forms of birth control are more than 90% effective; again, if you use them. The less than 10% risk you take on by engaging in sexual activity is just that: a risk. Don't want to take the risk? Practice abstinence. Want to take the risk? Prepare for the consequences. That's why it's called a risk. Now there is no risk. If people aren't going to take responsibility in something as important as this, why should we trust them to be responsible in any other aspects of their lives?

there is no birthcontrol that women can take or use that prevents disease, so i guess the final answer is that MEN should ALWAYS use a rubber, this boils down to men using protection, not women taking a pill, no?

so, if people are not going to be abstinent then the MAN must use a rubber. the woman can use bc too for her own security as well, but the man must always use a rubber so not to pass disease...

Last edited:

there is no birthcontrol that women can take or use that prevents disease, so i guess the final answer is that MEN should ALWAYS use a rubber, this boils down to men using protection, not women taking a pill, no?

so, if people are not going to be abstinent then the MAN must use a rubber. the woman can use bc too for her own security as well, but the man must always use a rubber so not to pass disease...

I see, so it's ONLY the man's responsibility? Is it so hard for women to check to make sure their partner is wearing a condom? Are diaphragm's not a legitimate choice? I wouldn't want women to take action or anything, until, of course, it's too late. Let's not forget how fast they rush to the abortion clinic.

I never thought you would be such a sexist bitch, Care. But, alas, I was wrong. You blame men for all the problems, and you want women to take responsibility for none of them. It's laughable, the frailty of women like you.

Last edited:

I see, so it's ONLY the man's responsibility? Is it so hard for women to check to make sure their partner is wearing a condom? Are diaphragm's not a legitimate choice? I wouldn't want women to take action or anything, until, of course, it's too late. Let's not forget how fast they rush to the abortion clinic.

I never thought you would be such a sexist bitch, Care. But, alas, I was wrong. You blame men for all the problems, and you want women to take responsibility for none of them. It's laughable, the frailty of women like you.

duh jsanders,

LOOK at what I put in BOLD of YOUR statement, that I was answering my post to.....IT WAS YOU that mentioned the spread of disease.... and THE ONLY WAY to stop such is for the MAN to always use a rubber....do you know of any birth control method that women can use to stop the spread of disease AS YOU MENTIONED.

no problems with you thinking I am a bitch....you've always thought such and have treated me in that manner since the election of Obama....even though I didn't even vote for him, but that's life I suppose, there will always be assholes like you around that think that MEN'S shit don't stink.:eusa_whistle:

I am not clueless Jsanders.

care

Forum List

Back