abortions the real choice

You call that respect? Geez, anything goes, I guess.
All religions are violent and have little or no respect for anyone but their own kind. And animals only rate some lip service like you quote.

JB, you made 4 comments and none of them make any sense?

You're asking me a question? You really are confused, aren't you?
Especially "Slaughter house is more humane". Using the word humane in the same sentence as slaughterhouse shows that you'll spout anything at all just to see yourself in print so you can pretend that you're right again.

Actually, mr troll, I demonstrated that modern slaughterhouses that use a captive bolt are more humane that simply cutting the animal's throat while it's full able to feel pain. Either refute the facts or stfu.

All religions are violent and have little or no respect for anyone but their own kind. And animals only rate some lip service like you quote.

I've catered to you enough....PLEASE start your own thread, regarding the treatment of animals and stop trying to hijack this abortion thread.

thank you in advance.

Care

JB, the only thing you "demonstrated" is that you're a jackass who thinks that a bolt gun is humane. LOL.
Keep up the funny posts please, it's amusing.:lol:
JB, I noticed that your whinny post got put where it belongs... in the lame zone. LOL.

Care, Judaism is a religion that treats women as second class citizens. Have fun with that.:clap2:

Yes, I am a vegetarian.

Last edited:
God forbid we teach people that they can fix their mistakes. :cuckoo:

God forbid we teach them not to make them in the first place.
God forbid we refer to children as "mistakes".
God forbid we negate the "choice" of those with money and power
God forbid we allow that those who don't look like us or have voices to defend themselves be allowed to be considered before we "fix our mistakes".

And God forbid that people like Seraega consider how much trouble THEY are in if we start considering killing those who annoy and inconvenience us to be "fixing the mistake".

All religions are violent? Oh, yeah, because you can hardly open a newspaper without reading about some Amish guy on a killing spree. And we all know what murderous nutcakes those Buddhist monks are.

Bigot.

JB, you made 4 comments and none of them make any sense? Especially "Slaughter house is more humane". Using the word humane in the same sentence as slaughterhouse shows that you'll spout anything at all just to see yourself in print so you can pretend that you're right again.
You're possibly a glue sniffer as well.

Do they dismember animals prior to death in the slaughterhouse? Do they use big needles to puncture their brains, then scramble them around?

Do they soak them in salt solution until their skin peels off and they eventually die?

I vote the slaughterhouse is more humane. It is also telling you care more about the animals in a slaughterhouse than you do for children who are dependent upon the women who are harboring them, and therefore completely vulnerable.

Amish abuse children by keeping them ignorant. Forced marriages?

As for buddhism: "Now Buddhism becomes a religion of violence"
Now Buddhism becomes a religion of violence

Any others?

Ignorance isn't abuse, nutcase. I recommend you try working at child welfare for a bit and see what real child abuse is. Then come back and preach how any philosophy that does not jibe with your own twisted view of the world is "child abuse".

Fruitcake.

Ignorance isn't abuse, nutcase. I recommend you try working at child welfare for a bit and see what real child abuse is. Then come back and preach how any philosophy that does not jibe with your own twisted view of the world is "child abuse".

Fruitcake.

Yet another argument against making abortion illegal.

It shouldn't have been legal in the first place. Judges aren't supposed to make laws, that was never part of their job description. In a democracy the people make the laws, and elected officials. NOT appointed judges with agendas, who bypass the will of the people to put into effect their own pet projects.

Murder is never right, and it should never be legal. Abortion is murder. It has nothing to do with my ideas of how children should be brought up, what religion they should be taught, or anything else. It's murder and therefore unacceptable in any form.

You will never see me arguing that the state should support any religion or philosophy. Likewise, you will never see me support the state in creating bogus laws which make murder legal.

It's a monumental mistake for any country to give the government control over who lives and who dies, btw..just as it's a monumental mistake for any country to allow the government to take control of health care, reproduction, and commerce.

Are you really too stupid to understand the difference between murder and reproduction?

Murder is the gov't saying it approves of killing children as a method of reproduction control. That's the government getting involved in reproduction.

Do we need to dumb it down some more for you?

It's a monumental mistake for any country to give the government control over who lives and who dies, btw..just as it's a monumental mistake for any country to allow the government to take control of health care, reproduction, and commerce.

So should we abolish the fire departments?.. Or just the parts not associated with purely extinguishing fires. As in leaving the burn victims just laying there.

No more medic one? Let the ambulance drivers just figure it out when they get to grannies house and she is lying on the floor.

If she isn't conscious then NO CAN DO...If there is no way to verify if she has insurance then she is SOL. Sorry granny this just isn't going to be your lucky day.

What the hell are you talking about?

Oh wait, it's Huggy. You're just blathering nonsense again.

JB, the only thing you "demonstrated" is that you're a jackass who thinks that a bolt gun is humane. LOL.

I never said captive bolts are humane- I said their use is more humane than slitting an animals throat without it. Kinda like how a bullet to the skull is more humane than being burned alive.

Care, Judaism is a religion that treats women as second class citizens. Have fun with that.:clap2:

So is christianity, or have the writings of Paul the Homosexual been stricken from the library?

rYes, I am a vegetarian
Are you a vegan, or do you support keeping animals in captivity in tiny cages for your convenience? Do you only eat organic foods, or do you not care how many animals suffer and die because of pesticides? Is your laptop powered by the sun and made of biodegradable materials, or can Earth and all the animals- and China, where a lot of it gets dumped, go fuck themselves?

And God forbid that people like Seraega consider how much trouble THEY are in if we start considering killing those who annoy and inconvenience us to be "fixing the mistake".

ZING!

Do they dismember animals prior to death in the slaughterhouse? Do they use big needles to puncture their brains, then scramble them around?

Do they soak them in salt solution until their skin peels off and they eventually die?

I vote the slaughterhouse is more humane. It is also telling you care more about the animals in a slaughterhouse than you do for children who are dependent upon the women who are harboring them, and therefore completely vulnerable.

Holy crap- Allie actually making sense... this must be a sign of the end times...

Yet another argument against making abortion illegal.

Actually, it's an argument for forced sterilization and not only Positive-, but Negative Eugenics.

It shouldn't have been legal in the first place. Judges aren't supposed to make laws, that was never part of their job description.

Common law has always been recognized, as has legal precedent. Your statement is not accurate.

In a democracy the people make the laws, and elected officials. NOT appointed judges with agendas, who bypass the will of the people to put into effect their own pet projects.

Lower courts can determine whether they believe a law is applicable

Never. Think China, genius.

Are you really too stupid to realize your statement that I quoted contradicts your postion on abortion?

Oh wait, nevermind. Of course you are. :lol:

Quotemining is an act of desperation. for some reason, your posts are far less interesting with the new avatar...

Forum List

Back