Abortionist tweeted You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st

Special. Just special. On the bright side this "doctor" doesn't try to pretty up what she does for a living.

I wonder if she's pen pals with Kermit Gosnell?

"Abortion provider” Leah Torres tweeted:

No.

You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there’s really no opportunity, if they’re even far enough along to have a larynx.

I won’t apologize for performing medicine. I’m also a “uterus ripper outer,” if that’s how you’d like to describe hysterectomy. https://t.co/lng0W3ta5J

— Leah Torres, MD (@LeahNTorres) March 11, 2018"

‘Villain Explaining His Plan’ — Ben Shapiro Slams Abortion Doctor For Sickening Tweet

Did you fact check?

Of course.

Special. Just special. On the bright side this "doctor" doesn't try to pretty up what she does for a living.

I wonder if she's pen pals with Kermit Gosnell?

"Abortion provider” Leah Torres tweeted:

No.

You know fetuses can’t scream, right? I transect the cord 1st so there’s really no opportunity, if they’re even far enough along to have a larynx.

I won’t apologize for performing medicine. I’m also a “uterus ripper outer,” if that’s how you’d like to describe hysterectomy. https://t.co/lng0W3ta5J

— Leah Torres, MD (@LeahNTorres) March 11, 2018"

‘Villain Explaining His Plan’ — Ben Shapiro Slams Abortion Doctor For Sickening Tweet

Did you fact check?

Of course.

I don't think so.

Poor women. Some people want to keep them murdering their own souls, along with those of their children.

Ok.
For some, it's more than OK. Ilse Koch loved the role she played, too.

You didn’t want to know my opinion; you just want to hit me over the head with yours.

Consider me hit. You’ve come this close to calling me a Nazi.

Feel better now?
We've heard your opinion. It's resulted in the deaths of over 60 million human beings in the US alone.

Opinions don’t kill people, people kill people.
In this case, big people kill little people. With scalpels.

Forum List

Back