Abortionist Says She Loves Her Job, Calls Killing Unborn Babies “Compassionate”

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
LIFE NEWS ^

Sarah Prager gave up her job mountain climbing to do something she believes is more “compassionate” – abort unborn babies.

The Washington state abortionist recently talked about her work with The Stranger, a Seattle-based newspaper.

Prager worked for a mountaineering company in Seattle for years before deciding to become an abortionist, according to the report. She said volunteering at Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion group, is what prompted her to change careers.

“Seeing women come in feeling stigmatized and then leave feeling well cared for and supported, that just felt like really important work,” she said. “I realized that if I felt so strongly that women should have this access, I should actually be providing abortions myself.”

She quit her job and went to medical school, and then came back to Washington state to teach and perform abortions. Now, she works for the University of Washington and several abortion clinics in the Seattle area, the report states.

To Prager, it does not matter why a woman wants to abort her unborn baby. She said it is not her job to judge.

“I don’t feel like it is my job to make anyone feel stigmatized,” she said. “If I can be a compassionate, skilled doctor for that person, maybe that will shift the needle. I don’t know if I knew this in the beginning, but there is a way in which I can be an activist just by doing this work.”

Prager said some of her patients tell her they do not believe in abortion, but they go through with it anyway.

“The majority of patients think that their situation warrants an abortion,” she said. “Sometimes that’s because of a fetal anomaly, sometimes it’s because they want to finish school, sometimes it’s because their partner left them or they got pregnant from somebody who is not their partner. Any number of reasons can feel very valid. I’ve had countless patients come in and say, ‘I don’t believe in abortion, but I really can’t have this pregnancy.’”

Washington state does not regulate abortions, so a woman can have an abortion without any counseling or a waiting period. Without these informed consent requirements, woman may not be told that they are carrying a living, unique unborn baby or that there is support available if they choose to parent. They may not know about the risks, and, with no waiting period, they may feel rushed or pressured into aborting their unborn babies before they have time to think.

The newspaper described Washington’s loose abortion laws as “the gold standard of abortion access.”

But this situation is not compassionate. An abortion destroys a unique, living human being in a brutal, violent way. Sometimes, unborn babies are pulled apart limb from limb while their hearts are still beating. Abortions can hurt women, too. Risks include future preterm births, blood clots, uterine perforations, breast cancer, depression, anxiety and even death.

Abortion facilities often fail to inform vulnerable women about these risks and their unborn baby’s lives. They sell abortions and then send women on their way, with little regard for their futures or the futures of their children.

Violence against another human being is not compassionate. It is destructive, and it does not solve problems. It just creates more. True compassion supports every human being, including the mother and her unborn child.

----------

Mengele loved his job too... had LOTS of lampshades!

I want to vomit...

hope at the end.....Karma makes her pay so bad......... burn in Hell for an Eternity

that's what I call compassion!

LIFE NEWS ^

Sarah Prager gave up her job mountain climbing to do something she believes is more “compassionate” – abort unborn babies.

The Washington state abortionist recently talked about her work with The Stranger, a Seattle-based newspaper.

Prager worked for a mountaineering company in Seattle for years before deciding to become an abortionist, according to the report. She said volunteering at Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion group, is what prompted her to change careers.

“Seeing women come in feeling stigmatized and then leave feeling well cared for and supported, that just felt like really important work,” she said. “I realized that if I felt so strongly that women should have this access, I should actually be providing abortions myself.”

She quit her job and went to medical school, and then came back to Washington state to teach and perform abortions. Now, she works for the University of Washington and several abortion clinics in the Seattle area, the report states.

To Prager, it does not matter why a woman wants to abort her unborn baby. She said it is not her job to judge.

“I don’t feel like it is my job to make anyone feel stigmatized,” she said. “If I can be a compassionate, skilled doctor for that person, maybe that will shift the needle. I don’t know if I knew this in the beginning, but there is a way in which I can be an activist just by doing this work.”

Prager said some of her patients tell her they do not believe in abortion, but they go through with it anyway.

“The majority of patients think that their situation warrants an abortion,” she said. “Sometimes that’s because of a fetal anomaly, sometimes it’s because they want to finish school, sometimes it’s because their partner left them or they got pregnant from somebody who is not their partner. Any number of reasons can feel very valid. I’ve had countless patients come in and say, ‘I don’t believe in abortion, but I really can’t have this pregnancy.’”

Washington state does not regulate abortions, so a woman can have an abortion without any counseling or a waiting period. Without these informed consent requirements, woman may not be told that they are carrying a living, unique unborn baby or that there is support available if they choose to parent. They may not know about the risks, and, with no waiting period, they may feel rushed or pressured into aborting their unborn babies before they have time to think.

The newspaper described Washington’s loose abortion laws as “the gold standard of abortion access.”

But this situation is not compassionate. An abortion destroys a unique, living human being in a brutal, violent way. Sometimes, unborn babies are pulled apart limb from limb while their hearts are still beating. Abortions can hurt women, too. Risks include future preterm births, blood clots, uterine perforations, breast cancer, depression, anxiety and even death.

Abortion facilities often fail to inform vulnerable women about these risks and their unborn baby’s lives. They sell abortions and then send women on their way, with little regard for their futures or the futures of their children.

Violence against another human being is not compassionate. It is destructive, and it does not solve problems. It just creates more. True compassion supports every human being, including the mother and her unborn child.

----------

Mengele loved his job too... had LOTS of lampshades!

She's a ghoul wearing human flesh.

dirty-liberal-whore-murdered-own-baby-thanks-planned-parenthood.jpg

"Her patients don't believe in abortion, but go through with it anyway."

And that is going to be a world of hurt, regret, guilt and shame later on.

Forum List

Back