Abortion

Ha! Gas was $4.50 in 2008. Then Obama won and gas went down. You guys claimed it was just lucky timing but you can eat a dick on that one.
I leave all of the cock-gobbling to you sweetie. Gas was $1.84 the day Obama took office. It skyrocketed to over $4.00 on Obama's watch. Google it sweetie.

Why are progressives always so uninformed. If I was made to look the fool by my progressive masters over and over and over, I would seriously start doing some basic fact-checking before opening my mouth.

Last edited:
“Women across the country are terrified that politicians are going to restrict their access to safe abortion, and clearly this fear is well-founded.”
Meanwhile, babies in America and around the world cheer our protecting them from democrats....

Congress’ First Move Under Donald Trump Is To Make Abortion More Expensive
And why aren't you progressives celebrating? You celebrated when Obama made gasoline more expensive. You celebrated when Obama made your taxes more expensive. You celebrated when Obama made healthcare more expensive. You celebrate when more expensive "green" energy is used over less expensive fossil fuels.

You people are just embarrassing yourselves ever since Trump got elected. You're so angry you can't think straight. All of you need a big timeout to collect your thoughts.
Ha ha. Gas was $4.50 a gallon, that was just one of the things that caused the great recession. The great recession caused gas prices to go down. Are you following me still or should I slow down for your dumb ass?

January 2009, it remained below $2 a gallon -- the low watermark over the past 10 years. The U.S. was in the teeth of the Great Recession then and analysts largely attributed the low prices to a drop in gas demand.

$3.94 a gallon in April 2012.

during Obama’s administration, domestic production of crude oil has risen from 5.4 million barrels a day in the first quarter of 2009 to 9.1 million barrels daily in the last three months of 2014. Dailey also cited figures showing that net imports of liquid fuels have dropped during Obama’s term.

White House’s insistence on tougher standards for greenhouse gas emissions and vehicle fuel efficiency have helped lead to a drop in gas consumption. He pointed to a March 2014 report from the nonpartisan General Accounting Office which says those initiatives "have contributed to reductions in the consumption of petroleum fuels, but the extent is unclear."

And besides Government actions typically have little impact on the fluctuation of gas prices

Kloza does give Obama credit for supporting tough fuel economy standards that he said has contributed to lower prices.

"The president can neither be blamed nor praised for most of the fluctuations."

gas has actually increased by 36-cents a gallon since Obama entered the White House. That’s because at the time of his inauguration, volatile gas prices had dipped to the lowest levels in the last 10 years.

But don't forget it was $3.50 a gallon before the great recession.

Obama didn’t cause the roller coaster rise is gas prices that began shortly after his first inauguration, nor did he cause the sharp fall that now thrills drivers.

Are you really this stupid or just a partisan hack?

Ha! Gas was $4.50 in 2008. Then Obama won and gas went down. You guys claimed it was just lucky timing but you can eat a dick on that one.
I leave all of the cock-gobbling to you sweetie. Gas was $1.84 the day Obama took office. It skyrocketed to over $4.00 on his watch. Google it sweetie.

Why are progressives always so uninformed. If I was made to look the fool by my progressive masters over and over and over, I would seriously start doing some basic fact-checking before opening my mouth.
Gas was over $4 on Bush's watch. That's one of the straws that broke the recessions back and that's why gas was so low when Obama took office.

Why else did McCain get thumped? Things were really fucking bad in 2008. You dumb Americans forgot so soon that's why you put Republicans back in charge. You're dumb. Google that.

I leave all of the cock-gobbling to you sweetie. Gas was $1.84 the day Obama took office. It skyrocketed to over $4.00 on his watch. Google it sweetie.

Gas was over $4 on Bush's watch. That's one of the straws that broke the recessions back and that's why gas was so low when Obama took office.

Why else did McCain get thumped? Things were really fucking bad in 2008. You dumb Americans forgot so soon that's why you put Republicans back in charge. You're dumb. Google that.
It's hard to forget what didn't happen...dumb shit. On the day Obama took office - gas was $1.84 a gallon. You're a special kind of stupid who is too lazy to do some basic fact-checking before speaking. How embarrassing for you. Maybe you should try taking a class on Google? :dunno:

“Women across the country are terrified that politicians are going to restrict their access to safe abortion, and clearly this fear is well-founded.”
Meanwhile, babies in America and around the world cheer our protecting them from democrats....

They don't have the brains to cheer yet.

Proof of the GOP War on Women
Well, not after you suck them out...which is why they are cheering, since we are stopping you democrats from sucking the babies brain see out....

They don't have the brains to cheer yet.

Proof of the GOP War on Women
Well, not after you suck them out...which is why they are cheering, since we are stopping you democrats from sucking the babies brain see out....
We are also stopping them from facilitating human trafficking by eliminating the opportunity for PP workers to make deals with pimps who bring their underaged slaves in.

In recent news, Donald Trump got snookered by Chris Matthews with a hypothetical question about abortion. Chris got Donald to say that women should be punished if abortion was illegal.

For his entire campaign, Donald has seemed impervious to PC, until now. Now all of a sudden people seem to care about their abortion rights as it has negatively effected Donald in the polls. For you see, those who support Trump in large part are not really conservatives. They just want someone to kick start the economy and restore order at the border, so the abortion issue is like salt in their wounds because these same people don't want to be held financially responsible for their reproductive actions. For you see, all they care about is their money, just like Donald. In response, Trump has back peddled and said the question was a "gottcha" moment, which it was, but now refuses to talk about it other than saying he thinks it should be a state right issue.

Then enters Hillary. Hillary comes out and talks about the unborn as an "unborn person" and "unborn child". Big mistake in terms of the psychology of word play. She now is taking flack from both happy go lucky abortionists and those who oppose abortion. She then comes out and says that the "unborn children" have no Constitutional rights, BUT she thinks that there should be restrictions on abortion in the third trimester.

Wait.....wut?

What I find the most hilarious of all is that I know neither candidate gives much of a damn about the abortion issue, and it shows. Their lack of introspective rigor on the issue is shining before us, as both slide down in the polls. Their half/half squeamish stance on abortion is on full display for all to see.

Would you abort ISIS babies?

In recent news, Donald Trump got snookered by Chris Matthews with a hypothetical question about abortion. Chris got Donald to say that women should be punished if abortion was illegal.

For his entire campaign, Donald has seemed impervious to PC, until now. Now all of a sudden people seem to care about their abortion rights as it has negatively effected Donald in the polls. For you see, those who support Trump in large part are not really conservatives. They just want someone to kick start the economy and restore order at the border, so the abortion issue is like salt in their wounds because these same people don't want to be held financially responsible for their reproductive actions. For you see, all they care about is their money, just like Donald. In response, Trump has back peddled and said the question was a "gottcha" moment, which it was, but now refuses to talk about it other than saying he thinks it should be a state right issue.

Then enters Hillary. Hillary comes out and talks about the unborn as an "unborn person" and "unborn child". Big mistake in terms of the psychology of word play. She now is taking flack from both happy go lucky abortionists and those who oppose abortion. She then comes out and says that the "unborn children" have no Constitutional rights, BUT she thinks that there should be restrictions on abortion in the third trimester.

Wait.....wut?

What I find the most hilarious of all is that I know neither candidate gives much of a damn about the abortion issue, and it shows. Their lack of introspective rigor on the issue is shining before us, as both slide down in the polls. Their half/half squeamish stance on abortion is on full display for all to see.

Maroon.

Wait.....wut?

Great example of why there is something wrong with Republicans?

Trump Rolls Back Obama's Birth Control Coverage Rule | HuffPost

I get it they don't like abortion but why do they want to take poor women's birth control away? Do they really morally object to birth control? Wow! Do they really want people who don't want kids having them?

Seems like they want to flood the market with cheap labor. One way of doing that is have poor people have lots of babies.

Wait.....wut?

Maroon.
So you would abort ISIS babies. If you had the opportunity to flip a switch and every ISIS mom carrying an ISIS baby would have an instant abortion, you would flip that switch. Murderer.

I get it they don't like abortion but why do they want to take poor women's birth control away?

Who's taking "poor women's birth control away"?

Looks to me like they're just allowing more organizations to apply for an exemption from being forced to offer birth control coverage in their group plans; those women are still free to acquire birth control through other means. :dunno:

I get it they don't like abortion but why do they want to take poor women's birth control away?

Looks to me like they're just allowing more organizations to apply for an exemption from being forced to offer birth control coverage in their group plans; those women are still free to acquire birth control through other means. :dunno:
So stupid. I hope this makes people not work for these places. We are at near zero unemployment. Soon people will start leaving companies who don't give all the benefits.

Why anyone would be against birth control is beyond me. Stupid catholics. Even the pope isn't anti birth control anymore.

Wait.....wut?

Great example of why there is something wrong with Republicans?

Trump Rolls Back Obama's Birth Control Coverage Rule | HuffPost

I get it they don't like abortion but why do they want to take poor women's birth control away? Do they really morally object to birth control? Wow! Do they really want people who don't want kids having them?

Seems like they want to flood the market with cheap labor. One way of doing that is have poor people have lots of babies.
Abortion is infanticide.

So stupid. I hope this makes people not work for these places. We are at near zero unemployment. Soon people will start leaving companies who don't give all the benefits.
Of course that's yet another option for those "poor women", so what are you bitching about?

Why anyone would be against birth control is beyond me. Stupid catholics. Even the pope isn't anti birth control anymore.

Why would anyone be against the freedom of any organization to choose what is and is not included in it's group health insurance plan?

Apparently religion is just as irrational as government.

Of course that's yet another option for those "poor women", so what are you bitching about?

Why would anyone be against the freedom of any organization to choose what is and is not included in it's group health insurance plan?

Nonetheless, the 18 companies that have sued to overturn the birth control benefit are doing so based on several misleading claims. One is that providing insurance policies that cover birth control violates the “religious freedom” of the companies’ owners. It is difficult to see how a critical public health intervention accessed through an employee’s health plan violates the religious freedom of the owner of the company. In fact, the reverse seems to be true; not allowing an employee to access coverage he or she has earned would appear to violate the employee’s freedoms, first and foremost.

Eighteen For-Profit Companies Fighting to Eliminate the Birth Control Benefit - Rewire

I'm against vaccinations. In fact, I'm against hospitals altogether. It's against my religion. I have 1000 employees so by law I have to offer healthcare. But wait! I'm against doctors/healthcare and hospitals. So can I not provide healthcare to my employees because I'm a religious nut?

A mother refused to follow a court order to vaccinate her son. Now she’s going to jail.

Rebecca Bredow was sentenced for contempt of court Wednesday, nearly a year after an Oakland County judge ordered her to have her son vaccinated. Bredow had been given until Wednesday to get her son the medically allowed amount of vaccination, which would be up to eight vaccines. But the Detroit area mother, citing her religious beliefs, had refused to do so.

Forum List

Back