Abortion

liberalogic said:
If you want to ignore and distort the practical side of this and talk morals, then let's talk morals.

It's not your body, it's not you're right to choose.

I'll say this: until the baby can function on its own (meaning it has a heartbeat and has developed its physical attributes), it is still a part of the woman's body. It is completely dependent on her and if she doesn't want to push it out, it's not your right to tell her she must. Take issue with that as I'm sure you will, but theres more to morality than the fetus.

she didn't creat the child by herself why does she get to decide without any input from her partner

manu1959 said:
she didn't creat the child by herself why does she get to decide without any input from her partner

Very true, but at the same time, the guy is not the one who must go through labor or 9 months of discomfort.

liberalogic said:
Very true, but at the same time, the guy is not the one who must go through labor or 9 months of discomfort.

you have never lived with a woman that carries your child have you?

it is always those with tons of opinions and zero experience with all the solutions for everyone else

Bonnie said:
Kagom said:
It's simple.. a culture that kills and sanctions killing it's most precious and helpless is barbaric and uncivilized, and nowhere in our contsitution does it stipulate it's okay to do so.

Then why do you support BUsh killing 30000 Iraqis?

Does something being legal mean the government is sanctioning it? If I live in a country, say, the US, where I can publish cartoons depicting the religion of my choice, say, Islam, in a negative light, does that mean the government is sanctioning my cartoon? Does our government sanction neo-nazi parades, since they are legal?

Read the 9th Amendment. That's where the right to privacy is. The founding fathers realized there were certain OBVIOUS basic rights, but that there were too many to list, and they might forget to include some, so they wrote the 9th amendment.

SpidermanTuba said:
Bonnie said:
Then why do you support BUsh killing 30000 Iraqis?

Does something being legal mean the government is sanctioning it? If I live in a country, say, the US, where I can publish cartoons depicting the religion of my choice, say, Islam, in a negative light, does that mean the government is sanctioning my cartoon? Does our government sanction neo-nazi parades, since they are legal?

bush didn't kill one

manu1959 said:
hey it is your quote....sorry if you confuse yourself

The conclusion you draw from my quote does not logically follow from my quote. Its as if I were to say "Oranges are orange" and from that you concluded that USC is an overrated football team.

SpidermanTuba said:
The conclusion you draw from my quote does not logically follow from my quote. Its as if I were to say "Oranges are orange" and from that you concluded that USC is an overrated football team.

are oranges not oranges? is USC a good team then?

this is this.

Forum List

Back