Abortion - The Video Game!

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
"Their choices are up to YOU" is the tagline for the new pseudo-reality show "Bump+." A fictional Web series designed to look like a reality show, "Bump+" follows the stories of three women facing "unintended pregnancies." Their decision as to whether to abort, or bring their babies to term and either put them up for adoption and keep them, rests on the viewers, who weigh in via the "Bump+" Web site. Yes, killing of the unborn has now become interactive entertainment.

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

Bump+|Share your story. Join the conversation.

I'm speechless...

I'm not.

Gladiator-Tiger_Fight.jpg

And now for the truth:

No Voting|Bump+

The creators of Bump+ would like to address several errant media reports. Headlines around the world have said Bump+ trivializes the issue of abortion. Fox News has suggested that Bump+ is an “abortion game show.” It is not. We take the stories of our characters and the choices that lie ahead of them seriously and would never trivialize those choices by putting them to an audience vote. To be clear: There is NO VOTING on our show.

Real life isn’t that simple.

Denise, Hailey and Katie (fictional characters portrayed by actors) will make their own decisions at the end of this series. The creative team behind Bump+ will shape those decisions based upon the advice offered by viewers in the form of STORIES submitted on this website.

Yawn, now is there anything that's actually news worthy in this?

"Their choices are up to YOU" is the tagline for the new pseudo-reality show "Bump+." A fictional Web series designed to look like a reality show, "Bump+" follows the stories of three women facing "unintended pregnancies." Their decision as to whether to abort, or bring their babies to term and either put them up for adoption and keep them, rests on the viewers, who weigh in via the "Bump+" Web site. Yes, killing of the unborn has now become interactive entertainment.

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

Bump+|Share your story. Join the conversation.

I'm speechless...

That's what happens when you convince people that what's inside a pregnant woman isn't human life. Sick.

That's what happens when you convince people that what's inside a pregnant woman isn't human life. Sick.

No, this is what happens when you believe newsbusters and a site that clearly says "exposing Liberal media bias" and take it serious.

I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you if you believe that article.

Forum List

Back