Abortion Survivor Slams Barry Hussein...

The woman's story will have to be verified, of course.

If true, I don't think it will have much of an impact beyond pro-life circles. It will help to solidify the resolve of people who already hate Obama, but I don't think it will swing any Independents one way or the other. It is too narrow an issue.

I'm glad she told her story, though. It needs to be told. The point that this is about the unborn and not about vaginas needs to be hammered home over and over.

“Many children, more than you might think, actually survive failed abortions and are born alive. I know because I’m one of them,” Ohden says in the SBA List ad. “When he was in the Illinois state Senate, Barack Obama voted to deny basic constitutional protections for babies born alive from an abortion – not once, but four times."

Actually Illinois law already protects the life of "babies born alive from abortion".
The bills Obama voted against were just political grandstands by the GOP.

“Many children, more than you might think, actually survive failed abortions and are born alive. I know because I’m one of them,” Ohden says in the SBA List ad. “When he was in the Illinois state Senate, Barack Obama voted to deny basic constitutional protections for babies born alive from an abortion – not once, but four times."

Actually Illinois law already protects the life of "babies born alive from abortion".
The bills Obama voted against were just political grandstands by the GOP.
She lied about Obama's record so no doubt she's lying about "surviving" an abortion.

The woman's story will have to be verified, of course.

If true, I don't think it will have much of an impact beyond pro-life circles. It will help to solidify the resolve of people who already hate Obama, but I don't think it will swing any Independents one way or the other. It is too narrow an issue.

She's already signing deals with talk shows, so highly unlikely she's making anything up.....

Forum List

Back