Abortion Stopped In Utah

[q

You don't, huh? Why don't you look at some of those European nations liberals admire so much, and observe that they kill already-born infants who aren't considered healthy enough to allow to survive. Or look at some of the bioethicists who are so admired by leftists in this very country who advocate killing babies up to a year old if they're not exactly what the parents ordered.

Give examples please,....

The message from the anti-abortion crowd (I find it interesting, by the way, that you insist on replacing "pro-life" with "anti-abortion", as though that should be as offensive to us as replacing "pro-choice" with "pro-abortion" is to you) is that people should take responsibility for their actions.

Apparently, the message from the pro-abortion crowd (Why do you suppose it is that a restatement of your position is an insult, but a restatement of mine isn't, even when it's intended to be?) is that we want you to kill babies rather than giving up fucking like crazed monkeys.

I am anti abortion, but pro choice....Not everything fits nice and neatly into little boxes.

No babies are killed. Foetuses that are barely 3 months in term are by far the most aborted.

You anti-abortion or pro-life (I don't give a shit about terminology - you picked on the wrong person there with regard to that little nugget) crowd just want to foist your religious zeal on others. Now, I know there are those who don't have religious reasons for stopping abortions, and if you're part of that crowd, keep your nose out of other people's business...

Sorry, Spanky. You don't get to pigeonhole your opponents into a nice, neat little demonized box, and then get on your high horse and claimg that YOU can't be categorized. You're in favor of legalized abortion? Then you're pro-abortion. Fucking deal with what you are. You've just proven my point, by the way. I have no problem when you change "pro-life" to "anti-abortion" in a misguided attempt to make a label you think I should be ashamed of. I'm every bit as proud to be "anti-abortion" as I am to be "pro-life". You, on the other hand, are clearly ashamed of your positions and need euphemisms to hide it from yourself.

If you really "don't give a shit" and "are the wrong person", then why did you so carefully re-label us? I hope you're better at fooling yourself than you are at fooling me.

And finally, who the HELL are you to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do about their beliefs based on why they hold them, or for any reason whatsoever? Where do you get off imposing your belief that this is about "other people's business" onto the rest of us as though it's received, settled wisdom? How arrogant does a person have to be to simply dismiss the crux of the argument with an airy, "My position is correct, so we'll just continue the argument from the point where everyone agrees with me"?

The message from the anti-abortion crowd (I find it interesting, by the way, that you insist on replacing "pro-life" with "anti-abortion", as though that should be as offensive to us as replacing "pro-choice" with "pro-abortion" is to you) is that people should take responsibility for their actions.

Apparently, the message from the pro-abortion crowd (Why do you suppose it is that a restatement of your position is an insult, but a restatement of mine isn't, even when it's intended to be?) is that we want you to kill babies rather than giving up fucking like crazed monkeys.

I am anti abortion, but pro choice....Not everything fits nice and neatly into little boxes.

No babies are killed. Foetuses that are barely 3 months in term are by far the most aborted.

You anti-abortion or pro-life (I don't give a shit about terminology - you picked on the wrong person there with regard to that little nugget) crowd just want to foist your religious zeal on others. Now, I know there are those who don't have religious reasons for stopping abortions, and if you're part of that crowd, keep your nose out of other people's business...

Sorry, Spanky. You don't get to pigeonhole your opponents into a nice, neat little demonized box, and then get on your high horse and claimg that YOU can't be categorized. You're in favor of legalized abortion? Then you're pro-abortion. Fucking deal with what you are. You've just proven my point, by the way. I have no problem when you change "pro-life" to "anti-abortion" in a misguided attempt to make a label you think I should be ashamed of. I'm every bit as proud to be "anti-abortion" as I am to be "pro-life". You, on the other hand, are clearly ashamed of your positions and need euphemisms to hide it from yourself.

If you really "don't give a shit" and "are the wrong person", then why did you so carefully re-label us? I hope you're better at fooling yourself than you are at fooling me.

And finally, who the HELL are you to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't do about their beliefs based on why they hold them, or for any reason whatsoever? Where do you get off imposing your belief that this is about "other people's business" onto the rest of us as though it's received, settled wisdom? How arrogant does a person have to be to simply dismiss the crux of the argument with an airy, "My position is correct, so we'll just continue the argument from the point where everyone agrees with me"?

Pot .. meet kettle.

Don't apologise to me, I haven't categorised anybody in an all-encompassed anything. I will say, 99 percent of pro-life (happy now?) folk who I speak to on messageboards are American and Christian. That's my experience.

No, I am not in favour of abortion. On three occassions in my life I have discussed the issue with women who were thinking about abortion. On each occasion I told them to either have the child, or give it up for adoption. Only one ended up doing that. What I DO support is their right to choose. Personally, I don't agree with it. So no, you get YOUR facts right.

I am not relabelling any body. As I said, if you want to label yourself pro-life, good for you. me? I couldn't give a shit...

Um, I get to do that because MY belief system says it's up to the individual to do what htey want. You're a conservative, right? Aren't you guys always harping on about less govt and individual rights? And please tell me where I said my position is the correct one for everybody? Am I the one trying to force women to keep unwanted foetus's? Er, no. So get your facts straight.

I am still waiting for you to cough up evidence of European nations killing babies. Hell, I'd settle for evidence of a lot of people just mooting the idea, not actually doing it. Note, I say a lot. If your 'evidence' consists of one or two - hell even half a dozen - French doctors or physicians stating such, then don't even bother. If 10 of 1000s of doctors in Europe are demanding such, then you have a point. If a few have been quoted by some right-wing whack job on a blog, who gives a shit what less than 0.00001 percent of such people think?

I bet around the dinner table, people hang on your every word cause they are baffled by your non-stop yabbering. This is a message board sista, if you're gonna spout shit off, either back it up or STFU...

Last edited:
[q

You don't, huh? Why don't you look at some of those European nations liberals admire so much, and observe that they kill already-born infants who aren't considered healthy enough to allow to survive. Or look at some of the bioethicists who are so admired by leftists in this very country who advocate killing babies up to a year old if they're not exactly what the parents ordered.

Give examples please,....

You have GOT to be kidding. You're seriously going to try to deny that there are nations in Europe that routinely let disabled infants die, and even euthanize them? Or are you denying that respected bioethicists advocate letting parents euthanize their children up to a year in age if there's something wrong with them? Do you also demand proof that the sky is blue?

But fine, Ostrich Boy. If you really, REALLY need to challenge every well-known fact in your quest to justify yourself to yourself, we can do that.

CNN.com - Dutch ponder 'mercy killing' rules - Dec 1, 2004

Is Euthanasia for Babies OK? - ABC News

Infant-mortality myths - News - OCRegister.com

Don't apologise to me, I haven't categorised anybody in an all-encompassed anything. I will say, 99 percent of pro-life (happy now?) folk who I speak to on messageboards are American and Christian. That's my experience.

I didn't apologize to you, asshole. I was being polite - much more than you deserve - and also sympathizing with the fact that you're so ignorant, you need such things explained to you. In future, when I pont out that you're being an idiot, I won't bother to express sorrow that such is the case, and simply say so.

Keep on telling yourself what a nice person you are, because it's a sure bet no one else is likely to. But spare me your invented "statistics", because I honestly don't give a fat rat's ass what justifications you use for generalizing and demonizing while getting your panties in a wad over that behavior in others. Just understand that I will continue to allot to myself the same rights you allot to yourself, and will continue to call you the hypocrite that you are.

No, I am not in favour of abortion. On three occassions in my life I have discussed the issue with women who were thinking about abortion. On each occasion I told them to either have the child, or give it up for adoption. Only one ended up doing that. What I DO support is their right to choose. Personally, I don't agree with it. So no, you get YOUR facts right.

:lol: "I'm not in favor of abortions. I just want them to exist." Only "right" I know of the proponents of which take every opportunity to disavow.

Thanks for proving my point about hiding behind euphemisms, Sparky.

I am not relabelling any body. As I said, if you want to label yourself pro-life, good for you. me? I couldn't give a shit...

Really? When have you ever heard pro-life people call themselves "anti-abortion"? We don't mind being called that - unlike you folks and "pro-abortion", which just sends you into a tizzy - but it's not what we call ourselves. It IS, however, what you were quite careful to use, which means you DID relabel us. And you wouldn't have used that particular term if you really "couldn't give a shit", and didn't mistakenly think it would serve as a disparagement. You only started "not giving a shit" when you were informed that I'm every bit as proud to be anti-abortion as I am to be pro-life. So don't piss down my leg and try to tell me it's raining, and don't expect anyone to believe your defensive bullshit.

Um, I get to do that because MY belief system says it's up to the individual to do what htey want. You're a conservative, right? Aren't you guys always harping on about less govt and individual rights? And please tell me where I said my position is the correct one for everybody? Am I the one trying to force women to keep unwanted foetus's? Er, no. So get your facts straight.

:lol: "I don't generalize and relabel, but since I'm right and you're wrong, it's okay for me to do it - although I'm not actually doing it - and my double standard and hypocrisy are justified by my moral superiority . . . if I was doing it, which I'm not."

Do you have any idea what a complete jackass you sound like?

I am still waiting for you to cough up evidence of European nations killing babies.

And you will continue to fucking wait - patiently, asswipe - until I'm good and damned ready to get online and answer posts. Don't you EVER again even VAGUELY sound like you're demanding that I post faster to suit you. Maybe this message board is the most important thing to YOU, but I actually have a life.

Hell, I'd settle for evidence of a lot of people just mooting the idea, not actually doing it. Note, I say a lot. If your 'evidence' consists of one or two - hell even half a dozen - French doctors or physicians stating such, then don't even bother. If 10 of 1000s of doctors in Europe are demanding such, then you have a point. If a few have been quoted by some right-wing whack job on a blog, who gives a shit what less than 0.00001 percent of such people think?

Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and look around then, moron. I can't believe you are actually so uninformed that you even need evidence that other countries engage in euthanasia and view unhealthy newborns as stillborn. I should quite frankly put you on ignore just for being so ignorant of the world, because it really disqualifies you from having anything serious to say on this subject. It's like debating a fifth grader.

I bet around the dinner table, people hang on your every word cause they are baffled by your non-stop yabbering. This is a message board sista, if you're gonna spout shit off, either back it up or STFU...

Can't imagine what makes you think I routinely dine with people as ignorant and uninformed as you are.

And believe me, this IS the last time you will be told not to EVER demand that I post faster to suit you. You can say, "Back it up" if and when I post and it doesn't answer your question. Until then, YOU are cordially invited to shut the fuck up and wait until I get around to it.

Listen up liberals: Killing innocents is murder.

Liberals are all for killing unborn babies yet they want to do away with the death penalty for convicted murders.

Being innocent does not mean it's not murder.
What Jack Ruby did was murder even though the victim murdered someone correct?

Police say the girl, who's also in custody, asked for the pummeling to force miscarriage; fetus survives

May 22, 2009

NAPLES, Utah — A man in Utah was charged Friday with attempted homicide in the beating of a pregnant teenager who police say asked for the pummeling in an effort to force her to miscarry her 6-month-old fetus.

"I haven't decided who's more at fault," Mark Watkins, police chief of Naples, 130 miles east of Salt Lake City, said. "She was just as cold as the assailant — we're not going to treat her as a victim."

Thomas said Harrison is expected to appear in court Tuesday and faces one to 15 years in prison if convicted.

Harrison pummeled the girl's abdomen in an effort to cause a miscarriage, Watkins said.

"Her intention was, in fact, to abort the child — to terminate the pregnancy," he said.

The fetus survived, but doctors won't know for certain what injuries it may have sustained until it is born.

Utah police: Girl told man to beat her to force miscarriage | Chronicle | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

What does it say about a system wherein a teenage girl thought this was the only viable alternative to a SAFE and LEGAL abortion?

You have GOT to be kidding. You're seriously going to try to deny that there are nations in Europe that routinely let disabled infants die, and even euthanize them? Or are you denying that respected bioethicists advocate letting parents euthanize their children up to a year in age if there's something wrong with them? Do you also demand proof that the sky is blue?

But fine, Ostrich Boy. If you really, REALLY need to challenge every well-known fact in your quest to justify yourself to yourself, we can do that.

No, I am not kidding. I always ask people to prove outrageous untruths, especially if they are sensationalist in nature and unprovable. Your first two links involve the Dutch who were mooting the idea back in 2004. As I said, having a couple of people suggesting an idea doesn't mean jack. The third link is how different countries measure the death of children, nothing to do with your outrageous and wrong claims

As an aside Shit-For-Brains, I don't have a problem with Euthenasia...

And I'll tell you to hurry the fuck up if I want to, Retard....

I didn't apologize to you, asshole. I was being polite - much more than you deserve - and also sympathizing with the fact that you're so ignorant, you need such things explained to you. In future, when I pont out that you're being an idiot, I won't bother to express sorrow that such is the case, and simply say so..

You didn't explain squat. All you did was spout off your opinion. BFD....

Keep on telling yourself what a nice person you are, because it's a sure bet no one else is likely to. But spare me your invented "statistics", because I honestly don't give a fat rat's ass what justifications you use for generalizing and demonizing while getting your panties in a wad over that behavior in others. Just understand that I will continue to allot to myself the same rights you allot to yourself, and will continue to call you the hypocrite that you are.

Who said I was a nice person? Fucktards like you always like to think you're ahead of the play when you're a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic you ignorant dumb slapper. Unlike you, I actually base my opinions on facts and personal experience instead of pulling shit out my arse like you did re your European stats. Shit, you can't even provide decent links to back up your point of view. Something even my 8 year old son knows how to do. I am not doing the demonising, you "pro life" losers are. You can't keep your nose out of everybody else's business, but cry foul everytime you think the govt is even looking at you wrong.

"I'm not in favor of abortions. I just want them to exist." Only "right" I know of the proponents of which take every opportunity to disavow. Thanks for proving my point about hiding behind euphemisms, Sparky.

I am not in favour of abortions. I come from a country with a population of four million people, yet have seven different politcal parties in parliament. You have 300 million with 2 parties in Congress with a couple of ineffectual independents. I'm sorry I don't come from a country where things are right and wrong, or black or white to suit your ethonocentric and patronising world view. I live in a world of shades of grey where there are various outcomes. In this case Fattie, I don't agree with abortion but I do think women have a right to choose. It is that simple and it is that easy to understand. If you don't understand that, not my problem, but nor I am surprised. You have so far showed little aptitude for intellectual discussion...

Really? When have you ever heard pro-life people call themselves "anti-abortion"? We don't mind being called that - unlike you folks and "pro-abortion", which just sends you into a tizzy - but it's not what we call ourselves. It IS, however, what you were quite careful to use, which means you DID relabel us. And you wouldn't have used that particular term if you really "couldn't give a shit", and didn't mistakenly think it would serve as a disparagement. You only started "not giving a shit" when you were informed that I'm every bit as proud to be anti-abortion as I am to be pro-life. So don't piss down my leg and try to tell me it's raining, and don't expect anyone to believe your defensive bullshit.

But I'm not pro abortion, and even if I was, I wouldn't give a shit if you called me that. I've told you that three times now. Are you really that dense?

:lol: "I don't generalize and relabel, but since I'm right and you're wrong, it's okay for me to do it - although I'm not actually doing it - and my double standard and hypocrisy are justified by my moral superiority . . . if I was doing it, which I'm not.

I haven't relabelled you anything you stupid bitch. You're the one with the bug up your big fat tush about labels, not I. Call yourself Pro-life, Child Protector, God of All the Little Children for all I care you Munter...

Do you have any idea what a complete jackass you sound like?

Unlike you ranting your fat arse off about some thing I don't give a shit about? Do you realise how STUPID you sound?

And you will continue to fucking wait - patiently, asswipe - until I'm good and damned ready to get online and answer posts. Don't you EVER again even VAGUELY sound like you're demanding that I post faster to suit you. Maybe this message board is the most important thing to YOU, but I actually have a life.

I wasn't talking literally Fucktard. Yeah, this board is so important to me I make an average of under 5 posts a day you make 13 - almost 2.5 times more than me (I know this, because I actually did RESEARCH, something you are obviously incapable of)...

Maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and look around then, moron. I can't believe you are actually so uninformed that you even need evidence that other countries engage in euthanasia and view unhealthy newborns as stillborn. I should quite frankly put you on ignore just for being so ignorant of the world, because it really disqualifies you from having anything serious to say on this subject. It's like debating a fifth grader.

No, you specifically said Europe. And I want you to prove it. You have no qualms about posting this shit, then posting links that don't back it up. Unlike you, I actually look for evidence instead of empty rhetoric. It's scare-mongerers like you who case all sorts of unnecessary shit because you yell the loudest and think you have all the answers. You don't. You have the balls to call me ignorant when you can't even back up your own point. Maybe you should start debating fifth graders. You're way out of your league here...obviously...

Can't imagine what makes you think I routinely dine with people as ignorant and uninformed as you are. And believe me, this IS the last time you will be told not to EVER demand that I post faster to suit you. You can say, "Back it up" if and when I post and it doesn't answer your question. Until then, YOU are cordially invited to shut the fuck up and wait until I get around to it.

If you were to spend five minutes with me at the dining table you'd probably double your single-digit IQ. You can post whenever the fuck you like for all I care. Tomorrow, next month, next year, whenever...just back your shit up or STFU...I suggest the latter, you don't seem to have the ability to do the former.

Last edited:
ROFL...

Get serious Grump...

All you're doing here is arguing semantics... you want to endorse Abortion as birth control and demand that you are not a promoter of such, when in point of fact the effort you're expended here is incontestable PROOF that you're exactly that.

Secondly, IF you were the intellectual light which you otherwise clim to be, you'd have simply recognized the sources, which YOU DEMANDED, that established that Cec's assertions were correct; that European nations do, in fact, provide for post born human beings to die, when they survived an attempted abortion; you demanded evidence, implying that such was not the case; she provided the evidence establishing the fact and you just side stepped that and went on to do little else beyond clouding the issue.

You've been bested atevery point of this exchange, which is fairly typical... and of course, that you're insufficient to recognize that fact, doesn't change it.

ROFL...

Get serious Grump...

All you're doing here is arguing semantics... you want to endorse Abortion as birth control and demand that you are not a promoter of such, when in point of fact the effort you're expended here is incontestable PROOF that you're exactly that.

Secondly, IF you were the intellectual light which you otherwise clim to be, you'd have simply recognized the sources, which YOU DEMANDED, that established that Cec's assertions were correct; that European nations do, in fact, provide for post born human beings to die, when they survived an attempted abortion; you demanded evidence, implying that such was not the case; she provided the evidence establishing the fact and you just side stepped that and went on to do little else beyond clouding the issue.

You've been bested atevery point of this exchange, which is fairly typical... and of course, that you're insufficient to recognize that fact, doesn't change it.

Christ all fucking Mightly, how come my posts attract all the stupid conservatives? I know there are intelligent ones out there, hell, even on this board.

If you think she even came close to proving her assertions, then you are just as stupid as she is. Want to show me excerpts from those links that prove her point? Go for it. Take your time...

The only thing she has bested me at - by a country mile - is that ignorance knows no bounds...

Pubic, you're out of your league here son...run along...

If you think she even came close to proving her assertions, then you are just as stupid as she is. Want to show me excerpts from those links that prove her point? Go for it. Take your time...

It tooks almost a full 30 seconds:

"In recent years there also have been reports of mercy killings of terminally ill babies, and officials at one hospital say a number have been carried out there."

Of course you'll want to lean on the arbitrary conclusion at the root of ''terminally ill'... which is irrelevant... as the INDISPUTABLE FACT HAVING BEEN ESTABLISHED, provides, just as indisputably that Cic was correct; that such Nations of Europe are known to have, little, if any remaing recognition of the sanctity of human life; which stands as the foundation of unalienable Human Rights...

The article begins by noting Euthenasia being spear-headed, in terms of legality, in Europe... which of course leans on the all encompassing leftist rationalization of informed consent... but not two tiny paragraphs down... we find that the practice is being performed on POST BORN BABIES... who decidedly are not in possession of the cognitive means to provide for such.

Checkmate... Sis.

Feel better?

Last edited:
Police say the girl, who's also in custody, asked for the pummeling to force miscarriage; fetus survives

May 22, 2009

NAPLES, Utah — A man in Utah was charged Friday with attempted homicide in the beating of a pregnant teenager who police say asked for the pummeling in an effort to force her to miscarry her 6-month-old fetus.

"I haven't decided who's more at fault," Mark Watkins, police chief of Naples, 130 miles east of Salt Lake City, said. "She was just as cold as the assailant — we're not going to treat her as a victim."

Thomas said Harrison is expected to appear in court Tuesday and faces one to 15 years in prison if convicted.

Harrison pummeled the girl's abdomen in an effort to cause a miscarriage, Watkins said.

"Her intention was, in fact, to abort the child — to terminate the pregnancy," he said.

The fetus survived, but doctors won't know for certain what injuries it may have sustained until it is born.

Utah police: Girl told man to beat her to force miscarriage | Chronicle | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

What does it say about a system wherein a teenage girl thought this was the only viable alternative to a SAFE and LEGAL abortion?

Doesn't say a damned thing about "the system". It says that SHE is a frigging moron. All the more reason why teenaged girls shouldn't be trusted with serious life decisions all by themselves, in my opinion.

No, I am not kidding. I always ask people to prove outrageous untruths, especially if they are sensationalist in nature and unprovable. Your first two links involve the Dutch who were mooting the idea back in 2004. As I said, having a couple of people suggesting an idea doesn't mean jack. The third link is how different countries measure the death of children, nothing to do with your outrageous and wrong claims

As an aside Shit-For-Brains, I don't have a problem with Euthenasia...

And I'll tell you to hurry the fuck up if I want to, Retard....

Sorry, asshat, but I presented no untruths, outrageous or otherwise. Your ignorance of the facts doesn't demonstrate untruth. It just demonstrates that you're an idiot, and I already knew that.

Try reading the links, Mensa Boy. They state clearly that at that time, babies were ALREADY BEING euthanized in the Netherlands, not just that people were talking about laws concerning it. They were talking about laws precisely because they were already doing it. The third link refers to my "outrageous claim" that other countries measure unhealthy newborns as already dead, ie. stillborn, which earns you an extra-big "Duhhhh!" Gee, you think a link about countries measuring the deaths of children might be relevant to the subject of . . . measuring the deaths of children?

You can tell me to post faster, dumbfuck. You can tell me anything you want, because you are now officially too goddamned ignorant for me to post to at all. So by all means, demand posts from me all you like. Demand anything you want. And please, PLEASE, hold your breath until you get it.

Buh bye.

Forum List

Back