Abortion staff ignores baby boy born alive?

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Abortion staff ignores
baby boy born alive?
Woman pleads for help with 'Rowan' after delivering son in clinic restroom

A woman who was scheduled to have her 22-week-along pregnancy ended at a Florida abortion clinic instead delivered the baby alive in a restroom and says her pleading for help from medical staff went unheeded, even when an employee saw that the tiny boy was moving.

The mother, Angele, who asked that her last name not be used, is now considering legal action against the facility. She is being represented by Liberty Counsel, a nonprofit pro-life and religious-liberty legal organization.

Read the rest at:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43962

that IS a medical facility, right? I'm thinking that some doctors are about to lose some licenses.

I cannot describe the contempt and utter detestation I have for a person that could ignore a living child for a political agenda, especially when the mother is begging for help. Why hasn't anybody pressed charges against them for manslaughter? A living child needs help and they ignore him at a medical facility? That is the very essence of manslaughter.

Somebody call the police, who lives in that area?

My prediction?

Nothing will come of it...she went there with the intent to kill her baby anyway...

That's what will be argued, and the case be dismissed on.

-=d=- said:
My prediction?

Nothing will come of it...she went there with the intent to kill her baby anyway...

That's what will be argued, and the case be dismissed on.

Once the baby is past the stage where abortion is legal, there is nothing that will protect a person from the law that applies. There is action that those in this place can take.

There are attorneys that can file (I don't remember the legal terminology) a form that forces a state facility to follow the laws of the state. A living child cannot be ignored regardless of the reason behind it when a medical facility is asked specifically for help. We cannot allow any child born to be ignored, whomever lives in this area must do what they can to get justice for the child and for the mother.

no1tovote4 said:
Once the baby is past the stage where abortion is legal, there is nothing that will protect a person from the law that applies. There is action that those in this place can take.

There are attorneys that can file (I don't remember the legal terminology) a form that forces a state facility to follow the laws of the state. A living child cannot be ignored regardless of the reason behind it when a medical facility is asked specifically for help. We cannot allow any child born to be ignored, whomever lives in this area must do what they can to get justice for the child and for the mother.

The problem is prosecuting this case could strike a major blow to Abortion Rights advocates; such as was feared with the Scott Peterson case. Humanizing these babies is the LAST thing 'the left' wants.

-=d=- said:
The problem is prosecuting this case could strike a major blow to Abortion Rights advocates; such as was feared with the Scott Peterson case. Humanizing these babies is the LAST thing 'the left' wants.

However, once a child is born alive and outside the womb it has legal rights according to the Doe V. Bolton Case. It is legal to kill the child up until the point of birth. This has already been defined, regardless that the child was born into a commode in an abortion clinic once he was born alive it was their responsibility to help.

Mr. P said:
Yeah, RIGHT! and now she wants to sue...give me a F'ng break...this story is BS, and complete with pics too..How nice.

If it is found to be false then a suit could be filed against WND.com, and should be. Until then I see no evidence that there is really any false reporting here.

no1tovote4 said:
If it is found to be false then a suit could be filed against WND.com, and should be. Until then I see no evidence that there is really any false reporting here.
I'd agree with a suit against WND..if false..and your right, evidence is important...re-read the articale with an open mind..
See all the anti-abortion heart string stuff.

I'll go out on a limb an say it's BS.

Mr. P said:
I'd agree with a suit against WND..if false..and your right, evidence is important...re-read the articale with an open mind..

WND is a Conservative news source, they would write the story that way. They make no bones about showing a prejudice toward the Conservative side when reporting a story.

However, so far their stories are not BS and I have yet to see a lawsuit that has been filed against them. The left keeps a close watch on such news sources so that they can give suit as soon as possible and then relate it to a more liberal news source, we would definitely hear about it.

Mr. P said:

I agree if the the story is false it should be treated as such, however I do have to ask you why you use the term "anti-abortion heart strings stuff" as if it's an anomoly or laughable for anyone to feel sympathy towards helpless babies if even it were for a so called "politcal agenda".

-=d=- said:

I'm pro-choice and I'm disgusted by this case. If the baby was alive it needed help. I'm surprised anyway that the women would be able to get an abortion at such a late stage in the pregnancy. I thought after the first trimester that had to be a medical reason, risk to the mothers health or a fatal problem with the baby.

Trigg said:
I'm pro-choice and I'm disgusted by this case. If the baby was alive it needed help. I'm surprised anyway that the women would be able to get an abortion at such a late stage in the pregnancy. I thought after the first trimester that had to be a medical reason, risk to the mothers health or a fatal problem with the baby.

Depends on the clinic. The Doe V. Bolton ruling in the SCOTUS made it legal to have abortion up to actual birth. The doctor could actually intercede during delivery and abort the child.

This is the ignored ruling that went along with Roe V. Wade....

Mr. P believes anything from WND is a lie, yet when it eventually gets proven as true, he ignores that fact.

Trigg said:

Guess again.....In many states it's abortion whenever, for any reason.

Forum List

Back