Abortion, queers and God

Other people's abortions? None of my business

Other people's sex lives? None of my business

Other people's Gods? None of my business.

Now explain to me how people who think those three things, as it relates to OTHER people, ARE their business , are also typically self-proclaiming freedomloving conservatives who accuse liberals of hating freedom?!

How does other people abortions, sex lives or religious beliefs that do NOT effect me, rise to the level of importance that our government must get involved, exactly?

Because to me, the ONLY reason a government EVER should create a law is when the subject of that law is something which CLEARLY effects the commonweal.

Seems to me that anyone who believes they have a right to impose their will on anyone regarding those three issues can not POSSIBLY the FREEDOM LOVERS they all seem to think they are.

The only FREEDOM they seem to love is the FREEDOM they grant themselves to stick their noses into OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES.

Abortion = murder. There should be a law against it.

Other people's sex lives = if homos just want to be left alone, which is what they USED to say, then don't march down the street by the hundreds with your ball sack hanging out showing off how HOMO you are. Put it in my face and now it IS my business. Same thing with attempting to destroy Holy Matrimony. If a Civil Union is available to the homos, then they should be good with that, because the vast majority don't believe in God anyway. They know the Bible refers to homosexuality as an "abomination," and the blood of those who lay with someone of the same sex shall be upon them." Don't sound like God is too happy with homos if you ask me.

Other people's Gods = when a group of people are going around the world in the name of their religon, i.e., muslims, blowing up innocent men, women and children, shooting, killing, burning, raping, beating their wives, stoning their wives, shooting their daughters, the list goes on, and they bring it to my country, once again, it's MY PROBLEM. They MADE IT my problem.

your ball sack hanging out showing off how HOMO you are. Put it in my face and now it IS my business.

A homo put his ball sack in your face? Well, that explains a lot. Was said homo an Outlaw biker? And, were you on your knees in the corner in pink ruffly panties?

Last edited:
medication time

2ykdxyo.jpg

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

NURSE RATCHET! Man that was a good movie. One of Jack Nicholson's best. The scene in the end where that big Indian is ripping that wash table out of the floor as Jack Nicholson said he'd do but couldn't, that scene is so intense, every muscle in my body was flexed helping him rip that table out... :lol:

Last edited:
your ball sack hanging out showing off how HOMO you are. Put it in my face and now it IS my business.

A homo put his ball sack in your face? Well, that explains a lot. Was said homo an Outlaw biker? And, were you on your knees in the corner in pink ruffly panties?

For Christ sake woman, give it a rest. You've argued to the point of absurdity. Get real.

Last edited:
For Christ sake woman, give it a rest. You've argued to the point of absurdity. Get real.

I will, when it stops being funny to me. You could also help yourself by NOT posting about having testicals in your face. It's hard not to draw the conclusion that you somehow WANT a pair of nuts on your chin.

Whatever... it's obvious you're not interested in engaging in debate, but rather perpetuating your little insult game... have at it moron. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Seems to me that anyone who believes they have a right to impose their will on anyone regarding those three issues can not POSSIBLY the FREEDOM LOVERS they all seem to think they are.

I agree on sex and god(s), not abortions. Abortions don't just affect the life of the person having it, it also affects the life of the child being killed. Someone has to speak up for that child.

Just like someone has to speak up for animals.

Just like someone has to speak up for viruses (yes, save the poor viruses to).

Just like someone has to speak up for all the bugs squished by cars.

Just like someone has to speak up for all the plants ruined with puke from drunks.

Really ... when do you stop pushing the government into our lives, if you don't draw the line then they will tell you how to breath, eat, and sleep all the time. Leave it the choice of the person, if it is murder then they will answer for it when the time is right, instead you are taking the blame for it by judging them, so you will be the one to answer for it even if you do stop it.

I agree on sex and god(s), not abortions. Abortions don't just affect the life of the person having it, it also affects the life of the child being killed. Someone has to speak up for that child.

Just like someone has to speak up for all the plants ruined with puke from drunks.

Really ... when do you stop pushing the government into our lives, if you don't draw the line then they will tell you how to breath, eat, and sleep all the time. Leave it the choice of the person, if it is murder then they will answer for it when the time is right, instead you are taking the blame for it by judging them, so you will be the one to answer for it even if you do stop it.

puke kills plants? ----who woulda thunk it .

puke kills plants? ----who woulda thunk it .

It's all those shots of Tuko you did before hand... :booze:

A wonman should be able to chose wether or not she has a baby. She is the one who has to carry a human around inside of her for nine months. The only role a father plays is being a father IF he decides to become one.

Homosexuality is not a choice. Making it so they cannot marry or cannot have sex or be able to have it on film is technically a violation of a persons civil rights.

God is debatable. There is no proof of a god or higher being and religion should also NEVER be mixed in with politics. How can you make a decision , potientially effecting a whole country, based on something you do not have any proof of ever existing.

Please don't use logic when dealing with these morons. God is everything to them, homosexuals should be exterminated and women should bear children like animals. This is the way of the GOP.

A wonman should be able to chose wether or not she has a baby. She is the one who has to carry a human around inside of her for nine months. The only role a father plays is being a father IF he decides to become one.

Homosexuality is not a choice. Making it so they cannot marry or cannot have sex or be able to have it on film is technically a violation of a persons civil rights.

God is debatable. There is no proof of a god or higher being and religion should also NEVER be mixed in with politics. How can you make a decision , potientially effecting a whole country, based on something you do not have any proof of ever existing.

Forum List

Back