Abortion Poll

thankfully we are a republic and not a democracy,,,

the majority cant vote for anyone to be murdered,,,

I say we give all the unborn AR-15's to shoot any person that tries to kill them,,,

So we are not a democracy, yet in congress we are, and on the SCOTUS and in all states but 2 .
an education is a terrible thing to waste,,,
So we agree, then.

I have also been of the opinion that Penelope is one of the very least wasteful posters on this board.

least wasteful???
I dont know what that means,,,

I dont waste much time with her ,,,so that might be what you mean,,,
See the post I was responding to.
OHHHH I get it,,,Penelope doesnt even use her education when talking,,,

thats no secret,,,

Abortion poll: Most Americans oppose 'fetal heartbeat' laws, closing of all clinics in a state

America has spoken, and the majority are against fetal heartbeat laws that abound in states supportive of President Brokeahontas.

So, it's way past time for the "pro birth" cults to slink back under their rocks and shut the f... up. Think about it; they want births but could then care less about the child's welfare.
You still haven't figured out that this was you at one stag of your life, have you, kid?

Abortion poll: Most Americans oppose 'fetal heartbeat' laws, closing of all clinics in a state

America has spoken, and the majority are against fetal heartbeat laws that abound in states supportive of President Brokeahontas.

So, it's way past time for the "pro birth" cults to slink back under their rocks and shut the f... up. Think about it; they want births but could then care less about the child's welfare.
Because they’re illegal

And angry white misogynistic white trash need to leave women alone

So we are not a democracy, yet in congress we are, and on the SCOTUS and in all states but 2 .
So we agree, then.

I have also been of the opinion that Penelope is one of the very least wasteful posters on this board.

least wasteful???
I dont know what that means,,,

I dont waste much time with her ,,,so that might be what you mean,,,
See the post I was responding to.
OHHHH I get it,,,Penelope doesnt even use her education when talking,,,

thats no secret,,,
No.not quite.

It's that she has absolutely no education, so there is no waste involved.

Because they’re illegal

You're losing....isn't it grand :)

Because they’re illegal

So, we should only leave alone the female babies to grow, develop and be born as you were?

I say we give all the unborn AR-15's to shoot any person that tries to kill them,,,

Ignorance is not a virtue.

My question for those who question it: What else would it be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You might try reading the article. Actually most women do not even know they are pg at 6 weeks. Pure ignorance.

Rather, at six weeks of pregnancy, an ultrasound can detect "a little flutter in the area that will become the future heart of the baby," said Dr. Saima Aftab, medical director of the Fetal Care Center at Nicklaus Children's Hospital in Miami. This flutter happens because the group of cells that will become the future "pacemaker" of the heart gain the capacity to fire electrical signals, she said. [Are You Pregnant? 12 Early Signs of Pregnancy]

But the heart is far from fully formed at this stage, and the "beat" isn't audible; if doctors put a stethoscope up to a woman's belly this early on in her pregnancy, they would not hear a heartbeat, Aftab told Live Science. (What's more, it isn't until the eighth week of pregnancy that the baby is called a fetus; prior to that, it's still considered an embryo, according to the Cleveland Clinic.)

Ignorance is not a virtue.

you would know better than us,,,

If you are trying to debate me, you lose.

If you are trying to debate me, you lose.

only thing I lose is my sanity,,,

The Pro-choice side makes the debate about women's rights because they do not want to engage with the Pro-lifers actual argument....that the unborn child is a human life. Instead they scream about an attack on women's rights in order to distract from what abortion really is. Murder.

This video provides a further discussion:

The Pro-choice side makes the debate about women's rights because they do not want to engage with the Pro-lifers actual argument....that the unborn child is a human life. Instead they scream about an attack on women's rights in order to distract from what abortion really is. Murder.

It doesn't matter about your video, pro choice is the only democratic thing to be. Its none of you business, worry about yourself. Yet you are trying your best to make people feel guilty. I bet your a prayer warrior at a PP. Jesus said to pray alone , do not be like hypocrites on street corners.

And a man to boot, why to you men try to lord it over females?

Three-quarters of Americans say they want to keep in place the landmark Supreme Court ruling, Roe v. Wade

A total of 77% say the Supreme Court should uphold Roe, but within that there's a lot of nuance — 26% say they would like to see it remain in place, but with more restrictions added; 21% want to see Roe expanded to establish the right to abortion under any circumstance; 16% want to keep it the way it is; and 14% want to see some of the restrictions allowed under Roe reduced. Just 13% overall say it should be overturned.

So you pro lifers represent 13% of our population. Fuck off!

It doesn't matter about your video, pro choice is the only democratic thing to be. Its none of you business, worry about yourself. Yet you are trying your best to make people feel guilty. I bet your a prayer warrior at a PP. Jesus said to pray alone , do not be like hypocrites on street corners.

And a man to boot, why to you men try to lord it over females?

These pro lifers feel guilty, all the way up to the point that they got an abortion themselves. Then they want to punish the rest of us for their guilt.

But if they had to do it again, they'd get another abortion. That's ok because they feel bad about it and that's all Jesus wants.

Three-quarters of Americans say they want to keep in place the landmark Supreme Court ruling, Roe v. Wade

A total of 77% say the Supreme Court should uphold Roe, but within that there's a lot of nuance — 26% say they would like to see it remain in place, but with more restrictions added; 21% want to see Roe expanded to establish the right to abortion under any circumstance; 16% want to keep it the way it is; and 14% want to see some of the restrictions allowed under Roe reduced. Just 13% overall say it should be overturned.

How many actually know what would happen IF Roe was overturned?

Do most think Abortion would be made illegal nationally?

And also, lol, polls.

And also, lol, polls.

What would happen?

What would happen is the next time Republicans took over the Governors office in Michigan they would ban abortion in the state. Since 77% of the people want abortion to remain legal, I say that's a great reason to never vote for a GOP governor ever again.

And also, lol, polls.

What would happen?

What would happen is the next time Republicans took over the Governors office in Michigan they would ban abortion in the state. Since 77% of the people want abortion to remain legal, I say that's a great reason to never vote for a GOP governor ever again.

77% of the people POLLED want Roe to remain the same, without the qualifiers needed to know what their exact opinion would be.

How would a Governor of a State unilaterally ban abortion without a law being put in place by the State's legislature?

Abortion bans would only happen in places where it had popular support.

And also, lol, polls.

What would happen?

77% of the people POLLED want Roe to remain the same, without the qualifiers needed to know what their exact opinion would be.

How would a Governor of a State unilaterally ban abortion without a law being put in place by the State's legislature?

Abortion bans would only happen in places where it had popular support.

Bullshit. For example right now Michigan is not that red of a state but both state houses are run by Republicans. How is that possible? Gerrymandering. That's why Michigan voters voted to do away with the practice.

So even though 77% of Michiganders are pro choice, if a Republican were our governor he could very easily put restrictions on abortion.

In fact Republicans are trying but they know our governor will veto it.

Right to Life plans to bypass Whitmer's expected veto of abortion bills

Don't play stupid while you ban something that only 13% of us object to. And why? Because of your religous beliefs? Keep it to yourselves.

Forum List

Back