Abortion Poll

You never see the two sides debating. I think the ban abortion republicans rule your party.
I have no party so I don't care-if you want to stay stirred up, be my guest.
If you ainā€™t voting for democrats youā€™re part of the problem

It says you still donā€™t get it.
If I vote for Democrats now -it says I have given up on America.
See? So don't give me that shit that you have no party affiliation. Might as well tell me you don't vote. People like that are worse than Republicans.
I vote for Independents shit for brains-use your head for more than a hat rack! It cost Bush in 92 and Gore in 2000.
Yea, that proves idiots like you ruined the country in 2000 you dumb twat. Clinton was going a great fucking job. Gore would have been a great president. You're one dumb son of a bitch you know that?

Keep in mind the USA Today/Lpsos poll had Hillary up by about 64 to 20 in 2016. If a left leaning push poll could barely find a majority that opposed heartbeat laws it's an indication that an overwhelming majority of Americans probably do support heartbeat laws.

I have no party so I don't care-if you want to stay stirred up, be my guest.
If you ainā€™t voting for democrats youā€™re part of the problem

It says you still donā€™t get it.
If I vote for Democrats now -it says I have given up on America.
See? So don't give me that shit that you have no party affiliation. Might as well tell me you don't vote. People like that are worse than Republicans.
I vote for Independents shit for brains-use your head for more than a hat rack! It cost Bush in 92 and Gore in 2000.
Yea, that proves idiots like you ruined the country in 2000 you dumb twat. Clinton was going a great fucking job. Gore would have been a great president. You're one dumb son of a bitch you know that?
Gore was a loser,-in more ways than one. The Dems should have put up a better candidate and I may have voted for him-besides. I thought Nader was a better man.Clinton was doing half of what the Republican majorities wanted, and I thought Perot was better than both-and its my vote so suck off if you don't want others voting differently than you. Jesus,where is your sense of democracy?

Forum List

Back