CDZ Abortion Perspective

Let's take the gloves off!

There are full ultrasound movies of abortions showing the baby fighting the scissors that is tearing the baby to pieces.

The baby being burned to death in salt water they injected into the water sack...and other beautiful ways they murder babies today.

Fetuses aren't babies. Most abortions are performed before a fetus can feel pain.

You deem the baby to be "not viable"...What happens when you are deemed to be "not viable" or "obsolete"?

Good question. Hey, ever hear of Hospice Care. That's when they just keep you comfortable until you die.

Fetuses still aren't people.

Here's the reality. If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant. The Philippines have the kind of religion substituted for medicine you guys want, and they have 800,000 abortions a year, almost as many as are performed in the US, with only a third of the population.

Your hatred for people and your weird infatuation with the ol'scrape and suck is just disturbing. I will accept your stats though. America kills allot of black and brown children. That's the other disturbing thing with you. You are racist in the same way Bloomberg is. What happened in yalls youth that made y'all hate the world so much?

Americans are forcing black and brown people to get abortions? This is disgraceful! I say, find the guy who is doing this and give him a "cease and desist"!

Okay, you keep telling yourself that. So where are these vans that are driving around poor neighborhoods, grabbing pregnant women of color off the street and forcing them to have abortions.

Why would ever tell myself that, it is so far from reality that it could only be a product of liberal imagination...you needed to do the ol liberal looney toon rant due to how obviously accurate the post was

Oh. Wait. There aren't any. Those women make appointments to GET abortions and PAY to have them.
which you know keeps the minority population down

Actually, minorities are growing faster than white people... that's why you're scared and trying to build walls to delay the inevitable.

Let's take the gloves off!

There are full ultrasound movies of abortions showing the baby fighting the scissors that is tearing the baby to pieces.

The baby being burned to death in salt water they injected into the water sack...and other beautiful ways they murder babies today.

Fetuses aren't babies. Most abortions are performed before a fetus can feel pain.

You deem the baby to be "not viable"...What happens when you are deemed to be "not viable" or "obsolete"?

Good question. Hey, ever hear of Hospice Care. That's when they just keep you comfortable until you die.

Fetuses still aren't people.

Here's the reality. If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she'll find a way to not be pregnant. The Philippines have the kind of religion substituted for medicine you guys want, and they have 800,000 abortions a year, almost as many as are performed in the US, with only a third of the population.

Your hatred for people and your weird infatuation with the ol'scrape and suck is just disturbing. I will accept your stats though. America kills allot of black and brown children. That's the other disturbing thing with you. You are racist in the same way Bloomberg is. What happened in yalls youth that made y'all hate the world so much?

Americans are forcing black and brown people to get abortions? This is disgraceful! I say, find the guy who is doing this and give him a "cease and desist"!

No one said anyone is forcing them. Just that they are encouraged to abort their children. Same challenge to you. Locate your nearest planned parenthood drive there after dark and walk around the block. Or just hang out. I'll bet it's in a neighborhood that has Walmart but not Starbucks.

I wish that anti-abortion people would beginning their posts with either, "Ethical arguments against abortion", or "Reverse Roe Vs. Wade". They are entirely two separate issues.

th

The opening OP is not about being pro or anti abortion. It's about who's telling who what to do with their bodies.

I've already established that Planned Parenthood has a strong incentive to 'highly suggest' that a woman should go have an abortion which in turn constitutes a conflict of interest on their part since they also handle selling fetal material to hospitals.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Okay, you keep telling yourself that. So where are these vans that are driving around poor neighborhoods, grabbing pregnant women of color off the street and forcing them to have abortions.

Why would ever tell myself that, it is so far from reality that it could only be a product of liberal imagination...you needed to do the ol liberal looney toon rant due to how obviously accurate the post was

Oh. Wait. There aren't any. Those women make appointments to GET abortions and PAY to have them.

Actually, minorities are growing faster than white people... that's why you're scared and trying to build walls to delay the inevitable.

th

Do you really want those Germans and other Scandinavians to go back to having nine, to twelve, or even more, children to operate their businesses?

Because that's what it'll come to if the progressives keep demanding a higher and higher minimum wage and that we use less and less oil so that we can be 'green' friendly.

Of course when an apple costs you $20 or more at store don't complain.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
I wish that anti-abortion people would beginning their posts with either, "Ethical arguments against abortion", or "Reverse Roe Vs. Wade". They are entirely two separate issues.

th

The opening OP is not about being pro or anti abortion. It's about who's telling who what to do with their bodies.

I've already established that Planned Parenthood has a strong incentive to 'highly suggest' that a woman should go have an abortion which in turn constitutes a conflict of interest on their part.

*****SMILE*****

Years ago, I found a link to a pdf file / document from an abortion provider in California that was a copy of the questionnaire they give to patients before they are examined.

Your point is very well made about that conflict, when you see how the document was worded.

When I can, I will search for that document again.

th

Do you really want those Germans and other Scandinavians to go back to having nine, to twelve, or even more, children to operate their businesses?

Because that's what it'll come to if the progressives keep demanding a higher and higher minimum wage and that we use less and less oil so that we can be 'green' friendly.

Of course when an apple costs you $20 or more at store don't complain.

*****SMILE*****

Am I reading this right? You are complaining because democrats urge you to use less and less of a finite resource (oil), and you urge that we use it up faster? My god, you HAVE to be a Trump supporter!

Am I reading this right? You are complaining because democrats urge you to use less and less of a finite resource (oil), and you urge that we use it up faster? My god, you HAVE to be a Trump supporter!

th

I'm more than willing to use up less and less of said resource. Just be aware of the consequences of going to more efficient alternate resources. Especially in agriculture.

You also neglected to mention or address the fact that it's easier to raise your help than to hire of buy said help at the market.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

th

I'm more than willing to use up less and less of said resource. Just be aware of the consequences of going to more efficient alternate resources. Especially in agriculture.

You also neglected to mention or address the fact that it's easier to raise your help than to hire of buy said help at the market.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Nobody makes enough money in agriculture to give birth and "...raise your help" any more. For one thing, no one can be a success in farming unless he has at least a bachelor's degree in the subject. For another, there are too many opportunities in the world today for kids to get off the farm, which all but one of them do at the first opportunity. Any kid who does not stand to inherit the farm would be a fool to stay on it past age 18. He will join the army, work in a factory, move to the city, or figure out how to work his way through college.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

Nobody makes enough money in agriculture to give birth and "...raise your help" any more. For one thing, no one can be a success in farming unless he has at least a bachelor's degree in the subject. For another, there are too many opportunities in the world today for kids to get off the farm, which all but one of them do at the first opportunity. Any kid who does not stand to inherit the farm would be a fool to stay on it past age 18. He will join the army, work in a factory, move to the city, or figure out how to work his way through college.

th

Education is over rated and the only ones that make it with an education are those special legacy students.

Since working at a non existent factory is out, moving to the city doesn't pay, and college is to expensive, looks like the only option is the military or work on the farm.

Might as well stay on the farm and raise more kids so they can live on well fare and raise a garden at least they'll have shelter and be well fed. Besides someone's going to have to tend to the horses as you take the tractor away and food prices skyrocket.

Now can we discuss that conflict of interest with Planned Parenthood highly suggesting abortions?

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

Education is over rated and the only ones that make it with an education are those special legacy students.

Since working at a non existent factory is out, moving to the city doesn't pay, and college is to expensive, looks like the only option is the military or work on the farm.

Might as well stay on the farm and raise more kids so they can live on well fare and raise a garden at least they'll have shelter and be well fed. Besides someone's going to have to tend to the horses as you take the tractor away and food prices skyrocket.

Now can we discuss that conflict of interest with Planned Parenthood highly suggesting abortions?

*****SMILE*****

Golly! That is all a surprise to me! I worked my way through college, and, as a result, will neve have to worry about retirement money again! I must have missed the memo.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

Golly! That is all a surprise to me! I worked my way through college, and, as a result, will neve have to worry about retirement money again! I must have missed the memo.

th

So that means you can dig a little deeper into your pocket and the government can start defunding non profits like Planned Parenthood.

Good to know.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Forum List

Back