• Immoral

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Only moral after....(specify)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
So this fetus is an experiment for you so that doctors can learn. :cuckoo:

And there are some deformities... that doctors know that there's nothing they can do. But you'd force that baby to be born to a life of excruciating pain. :cuckoo:

I trust doctors to know how to manage pain without killing the child intentionally.

I submit that you should be examined by a shrink so they can find out why you are so desperate to find excuses for the killing of a child.
A fetus isn't a child, so you're wrong... Again.

You're the sick one who wants to force a child to be born in excruciating pain with no relief except death.

Fetus in Latin means little one.
They are human and have heartbeats by 6 to 4 weeks.
That is life.
Your way would wipe out the truly different and can at times be truly remarkable to life's experience of the deformed.
One person comes to mind Joseph Merrick.
One exception to the rule. Personally, I see the body as simply a vessel, and the soul will simply go get another one. Like with re-incarnation.

Can you prove any of this?
Actually, you can search it, there's plenty of things on re-incarnation out there, making it quite plausible. More so than any other theory, including the bible.

That is life.
Your way would wipe out the truly different and can at times be truly remarkable to life's experience of the deformed.
One exception to the rule. Personally, I see the body as simply a vessel, and the soul will simply go get another one. Like with re-incarnation.

Not just one, thousands.
Especially the families who have them.
They have a very different view of life and can be remarkable in being so different in some instances.
We're talking about letting a child be born knowing only severe deformity and constant excruciating pain until it dies not too long afterwards. Not your run of the mill mildly deformed person, that, of course, can have a productive life. So even the one example he cited probably isn't a good exception or example.

How many are there that is like that?
We now have the ability to operate on fetus while still in the womb.
We also can now alter the DNA that causes them.
No we can't fix all of them. Go back to bed.

Typical response when most don't have a good rebuttal to a debate. :)
Try to insult them. :laugh:

Not just one, thousands.
They have a very different view of life and can be remarkable in being so different in some instances.
We're talking about letting a child be born knowing only severe deformity and constant excruciating pain until it dies not too long afterwards. Not your run of the mill mildly deformed person, that, of course, can have a productive life. So even the one example he cited probably isn't a good exception or example.

Taz is right, not all can be fixed. But you don't seem to care about those ones.

Not just one, thousands.

Taz is right, not all can be fixed. But you don't seem to care about those ones.

Says you and Tax.
I care a great deal about all life. As do all who oppose abortion.
A utopian world will never be achievable.
Once again the left choose the extreme few for the right to kill a developing human being for all.

If a child in the womb is not a child. . . Why isn't anyone using that fact to overturn ANY of our fetal HOMICIDE LAWS?
Not what we're talking about. Which is that you'd want to force a child into an unbelievably horrific life. How can you?

I understand your want to put the child out of YOUR misery but it ain't gonna sway me.
Your god made the deformed baby, I'm just returning it to sender. :biggrin:

Can you prove that?
Why else would you object to every single instance of abortion? Because you believe that each fetus is a unique being that only lives once.

As a realist, I value facts, justice and the rule of law.

You made claims about shit like God, souls and reincarnation.

Can you provide any proof to support those claims or not?

Last edited:
I trust doctors to know how to manage pain without killing the child intentionally.

I submit that you should be examined by a shrink so they can find out why you are so desperate to find excuses for the killing of a child.

You're the sick one who wants to force a child to be born in excruciating pain with no relief except death.

That is life.

Actually, you can search it, there's plenty of things on re-incarnation out there, making it quite plausible. More so than any other theory, including the bible.

So, provide a link to the undeniable fucking proof that YOU are using to support YOUR claims.

Says you and Tax.
Once again the left choose the extreme few for the right to kill a developing human being for all.
So you think that ALL fetuses can be fixed to then go on to be born and lead a productive life that doesn't involve constant pain?

Says you and Tax.
So you think that ALL fetuses can be fixed to then go on to be born and lead a productive life that doesn't involve constant pain?

Why would I or anyone else think that?
Did you not read a utopian world is not achievable?

Not what we're talking about. Which is that you'd want to force a child into an unbelievably horrific life. How can you?

I understand your want to put the child out of YOUR misery but it ain't gonna sway me.
Your god made the deformed baby, I'm just returning it to sender. :biggrin:

Can you prove that?
Why else would you object to every single instance of abortion? Because you believe that each fetus is a unique being that only lives once.

As a realist, I value facts, justice and the rule of law.

You made claims about shit like God, souls and reincarnation.

Can you provide any proof to support those claims or not?
There's plenty of proof about re-incarnation on the net, go for it. God, no, no proof.

So why don't you want to admit what your core beliefs are with relation to abortion? Like, is it based on the bible? God? Something else? There must be a (personal philosophical) reason behind why you're against ANY kind of abortion for ANY reason.

Says you and Tax.
You care a "great deal about all life"? I bet you're not even a vegetarian. :lmao:

That is life.

So, provide a link to the undeniable fucking proof that YOU are using to support YOUR claims.
Just type in "re-incarnation" into google and plenty of stuff will pop up. Take your pick... I don't know what you're looking for exactly, so you choose.

Says you and Tax.

Why would I or anyone else think that?
Did you not read a utopian world is not achievable?
But you're letting badly deformed and in pain babies be born into your non-utopian world? For what reason?

New Topics

Forum List

Back