Abortion Leading Cause of Death in 2018 with 41 Million Killed

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Well, if this has nothing to do with health and lifestyle Mod. Please move it!

1.7 million died of HIV/AIDS.

Interesting statistic. Where are most of the deaths occurring? Don't hear too much about it in the US nowadays.

Abortion was the number one cause of death worldwide in 2018, with more than 41 million children killed before birth, Worldometers reports.

As of December 31, 2018, there have been some 41.9 million abortions performed in the course of the year, Worldometers revealed. By contrast, 8.2 million people died from cancer in 2018, 5 million from smoking, and 1.7 million died of HIV/AIDS.

Worldometers — voted one of the best free reference websites by the American Library Association (ALA) — keeps a running tally through the year of major world statistics, including population, births, deaths, automobiles produced, books published, and CO2 emissions. It also records the total number of abortions in the world, based on the latest statistics on abortions published by the World Health Organization (WHO).

Read more at breitbart.com ...

Can we fall any farther?

images

Worldwide? And what do you propose we do about that?

In the USA, abortion has been trending down for years. In fact, it is at all time lows since Row v. Wade passed.

Worldwide? And what do you propose we do about that?

In the USA, abortion has been trending down for years. In fact, it is at all time lows since Row v. Wade passed.
That is good news, but doesn’t justify the mass murder of the innocent unborn. Abortion is legalized premeditated murder. It is wrong and should be outlawed.

That is good news, but doesn’t justify the mass murder of the innocent unborn. Abortion is legalized premeditated murder. It is wrong and should be outlawed.

I agree.

I don't know how we consider ourselves civilized when we allow it to happen. There are millions of women who would like to adopt kids and it's almost impossible.

Now that said, you will not see me stand in the way of a libturd whore destroying genetic garbage she should have swallowed. There are complete parasitic blithering imbeciles on this very forum who should have been sucked out of the womb and converted to rat shit in the dumpster behind planned unparenthood. That meat puppet queer that was vaulted into the WH on a cult of personality really should have been ripped out with a coat hanger and left to rot on the ground in an alley in Honolulu.

The world would be a better place.

I agree.

I don't know how we consider ourselves civilized when we allow it to happen. There are millions of women who would like to adopt kids and it's almost impossible.

Now that said, you will not see me stand in the way of a libturd whore destroying genetic garbage she should have swallowed. There are complete parasitic blithering imbeciles on this very forum who should have been sucked out of the womb and converted to rat shit in the dumpster behind planned unparenthood. That meat puppet queer that was vaulted into the WH on a cult of personality really should have been ripped out with a coat hanger and left to rot on the ground in an alley in Honolulu.

The world would be a better place.

Abortion is a good idea. Reduces the number of gang members and petty criminals born. There should be a lot more abortion worldwide. If abortion was legal in Honduras, we wouldn't even have those border caravans to fear.

Forum List

Back