Abortion is sexist

Come on, kids. Allie is talking about DEADBEAT dads, and it's probably true, the majority of them don't care, other wise they'd not be deadbeat, correct?

not correct. When the system devalues the role of a father to nothing more than supplemental income based on a sexist guardian criteria you cannot just guess that men fall into your little vagina schema. Make the system fair to both parents and you'd see a LOT more men participating. Or, stop automatically assuming that it takes a vagina to be the primary care giver. Talk about sexist as hell...

Maybe she'll enlighten us. Her entire post is about men that don't want to deal with their children so I'm still thinking she's talking about a specific group of men.

You're charitable in giving an out, but you do realize who you're talking about right? I mean, read through the threads on these boards...

not correct. When the system devalues the role of a father to nothing more than supplemental income based on a sexist guardian criteria you cannot just guess that men fall into your little vagina schema. Make the system fair to both parents and you'd see a LOT more men participating. Or, stop automatically assuming that it takes a vagina to be the primary care giver. Talk about sexist as hell...

Sure, make both parents equally responsible for a living child. I'm pretty sure that's already the law. When's the last time you saw an absent father get in trouble for leaving the kids alone while Mom went out to earn some money? Oh, right, never.

Rage on, you poor oppressed thing, you.

You're charitable in giving an out, but you do realize who you're talking about right? I mean, read through the threads on these boards...

They don't call me fair and balanced for nothing. Or is that fairly unbalanced?

Seriously, Allie is kind of whacked out but I'm working on turning her into a liberal.

The LAW also disagrees with your stance on abortion, baba. so what. Are you suggesting that current child support cable bills, like the current RvW abortion standard, is set in stone? YES a woman should have to realize that getting married is NOT a lifelong golden ticket to supliment income. Believe it or not, a disolved marriage is NOT a perpetuation of a compined standard of living. YOU might look at it as a punishment but it's no more punishment than the cable company shutting off your service after you stop paying their bill.

and, AGAIN, cable TV is NOT a necessity to life. It's a total farce to insist that child support is meant to maintain a pre-divorce lifestyle when you are defending this money being spent on frivolous bullshit.

I've gotta wonder baba.. if it were blacks in the ghetto using the same bullshit to validate a SOL using their baby making skills just how quick you'd be to justify the necessity of cable tv.

A mother is not the only parent, allie. Putting a premium on a MOTHER suffereing despite having no care in the world about a FATHER suffering pretty much conveys the bullshit sticking to the sole of your arguement.

In my experience, dads who are paying child support have no desire to have the child with them, though they were certainly interested in creating it. Yet they think they should be afforded the option to monitor the household money.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Good luck arguing that the mother of your child shouldn't use the child support as she sees fit, in front of a judge.

Sure, make both parents equally responsible for a living child. I'm pretty sure that's already the law. When's the last time you saw an absent father get in trouble for leaving the kids alone while Mom went out to earn some money? Oh, right, never.

Rage on, you poor oppressed thing, you.

no, it's not the law. The very premise of this thread conveys as much. Sexist standards in determining guardianship conveys as much. Assuming that a woman recently divorced should not have to face a SOL inline with the dissolution of the marriage conveys as much. When was the last time WHAT? What the fuck are you even talking about? A woman doesn't get to claim housemaker as a job once she is no longer married to a breadwinner, ravi. Go get a fucking job and get childcare like the man would otherwise have to pay for.

defend on, you silly farce of womens suffrage.

Shog, you aren't making a bit of sense. Did all the women in MO discover what a control freak you are and start saying no?

In my experience, dads who are paying child support have no desire to have the child with them, though they were certainly interested in creating it. Yet they think they should be afforded the option to monitor the household money.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Good luck arguing that the mother of your child shouldn't use the child support as she sees fit, in front of a judge.

Your personal experience doesn't mean shit to the range of divorces in the US. Also, i guess it's ONLY THE MAN who was interested in "creating" it, eh baba? of course. funny how all men routinely RAPE women since, clearly, you are a helpless victim who didn't also unzip your own fly.

And no, they are not monitoring household money they are monitoring the CHILD SUPPORT. You know, that shit that's supposed to go to THE CHILD? Not some half assed alimony-light.

Again, it may not work that way now.. but, then, nothing is set in stone. Judges come and go. By putting a premium on a vagina you are no better than those who make babies for increased social program bennys. Enjoy knowing that.

Many, many women never pursue child support because they're scared of their exes or because the ex is gone and they're glad and don't want to stir up that nest.

Shog, you aren't making a bit of sense. Did all the women in MO discover what a control freak you are and start saying no?

stop flirting, Ravi.. given your record of purposful ignorance it really does shock this monkey that you drag your feet on yet another issue that you can sew up with logic.

So you were talking about absent fathers.

I found this interesting:

• Less than half of single mothers are awarded child support from the fathers
  • Approximately 25% of fathers are awarded child support from the mothers
25% is probably a big jump from 20 years ago.

and it fucking SHOCKS the hell out of you that any man gets child support from a woman, doesn't it?

Not that this source is anything more than an advertisement.

Many, many women never pursue child support because they're scared of their exes or because the ex is gone and they're glad and don't want to stir up that nest.

WHICH should tell you a thing or two about the necessity of a SOL reflective of what was had during marriage. Believe it or not, many kids have been raised in this world without cable TV. Fucking amazing, I know.

and it fucking SHOCKS the hell out of you that any man gets child support from a woman, doesn't it?

Not that this source is anything more than an advertisement.

No, it doesn't shock me. I've known two men that receive child support. I'm just surprised that so many men have sole custody of their children. And about 15 women. Still, they have a ways to go before you can start crying about inequality.

No, it doesn't shock me. I've known two men that receive child support. I'm just surprised that so many men have sole custody of their children. And about 15 women. Still, they have a ways to go before you can start crying about inequality.

indeed, because divorcepeers dot com IS the standard of evidence that simply cannot be laughed out of court.

Of course you are surprised, ravi.. in your world it takes a vagina to qualify for consideration.

and go tell the growing wave of paternal rights initiatives how far they have to go. Susan B Anthony would be laughing at your failure as a human being right now.

You just don't want the wimmin exposed to the eye-opening education that cable tv provides.

That's it, isn't it?

indeed, because divorcepeers dot com IS the standard of evidence that simply cannot be laughed out of court.

Of course you are surprised, ravi.. in your world it takes a vagina to qualify for consideration.

and go tell the growing wave of paternal rights initiatives how far they have to go. Susan B Anthony would be laughing at your failure as a human being right now.

Exactly what part of I think both parent's should be equally responsible for a living child don't you understand?

Forum List

Back