Abortion is murder

of course abortion is murder, that's the whole point, to kill the baby. why else would they do it?

If Trump, McConnell and Ryan didn't think abortion was murder in 2017, then that means the Republican party doesn't even believe abortion is murder. If they do believe it is murder and they didn't outlaw it then they are responsible for all those murders. Even Trump admitted it's his fault in a 2013 tweet

Donald J. Trump

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

11:01 AM - 8 Nov 2013
Liberals are responsible.

Not according to Trump's tweet. And because Republicans held all three houses in 2017 and could have passed any laws they wanted, but they didn't even address abortion, you have to at least admit "both sides share the blame".

For once I agree with you. Republicans are equally to blame for abortion still being legal. They didn't pass any anti abortion laws in 2017 that I'm aware of how about you?

of course abortion is murder, that's the whole point, to kill the baby. why else would they do it?

If Trump, McConnell and Ryan didn't think abortion was murder in 2017, then that means the Republican party doesn't even believe abortion is murder. If they do believe it is murder and they didn't outlaw it then they are responsible for all those murders. Even Trump admitted it's his fault in a 2013 tweet

Donald J. Trump

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

Not according to Trump's tweet. And because Republicans held all three houses in 2017 and could have passed any laws they wanted, but they didn't even address abortion, you have to at least admit "both sides share the blame".

For once I agree with you. Republicans are equally to blame for abortion still being legal. They didn't pass any anti abortion laws in 2017 that I'm aware of how about you?
Very few of them do anything.

for all beings, when they take their first breath of fresh air is when they are alive on their own - the mother otherwise calls the shots on what they want and do not want.

Donald J. Trump

That reply doesn't address the point I made. Republicans had a chance to ban murdering babies and they didn't.

And I thought you guys were bragging that Trump has achieved a lot. How did he achieve a lot but not even address murdering babies?

Donald J. Trump

That reply doesn't address the point I made. Republicans had a chance to ban murdering babies and they didn't.

And I thought you guys were bragging that Trump has achieved a lot. How did he achieve a lot but not even address murdering babies?
Like I always say there in no point to try and reasonably discuss anything with you.

Murder is when you kill a living person, not a fetus.

Then why has no one ever been charged with murdering a fetus?

5 second internet search brought up many.

Springfield man accused of shooting pregnant woman now charged with double murder

Prosecutors have upgraded charges against a 21-year-old man who is accused of shooting and killing a woman and her unborn child.

Joseph Slagley, of Springfield, now faces two counts of murder and two counts of armed criminal action after he allegedly fired at a car early on the morning of July 1 during a dispute.

Springfield man accused of shooting pregnant woman now charged with double murder

Then why has no one ever been charged with murdering a fetus?

5 second internet search brought up many.

Prosecutors have upgraded charges against a 21-year-old man who is accused of shooting and killing a woman and her unborn child.

Joseph Slagley, of Springfield, now faces two counts of murder and two counts of armed criminal action after he allegedly fired at a car early on the morning of July 1 during a dispute.

In a state that doesn’t have enough teeth to go around.

In a state that doesn’t have enough teeth to go around.

38 States have Fetal Homicide Laws. Do any of them meet you dental litmus test?

How about California where: Cal. Penal Code § 187 (a) defines murder as the unlawful killing of a human being or a fetus with malice aforethought.

State Fetal Homicide Laws
Currently, at least 38 states have fetal homicide laws: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. At least 29 states have fetal homicide laws that apply to the earliest stages of pregnancy ("any state of gestation/development," "conception," "fertilization" or "post-fertilization");

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

Forum List

Back