Abortion is Govmnt sanctioned murder.It must be made illegal.!

How do you define worst States. Because they follow the Bible?

YES! If your laws are based off the words of a megalomaniac who destroys entire cities, and turns good people into salt for looking back I'm not sure you have authority on the sanctity of life. If your laws are based on some sky wizard who flooded the entire world because his own creations sucked don't tell me how you're pro-life. If you worship some dude who Punk'd a father into almost killing his own son for some silly test don't talk to me about compassion.
th

So now we should throw out any laws contained in religious texts..... like thou shalt not murder, thou shalt not covet, stealing, bearing false witness, etc,...?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yeah, that's almost exactly what I said in your warped mind.

Instead of being so sharp with Dumb ass Eagle, you should recognize him for the wonder that he is. While you have to think to come up with the funny / absurd / ironic things you post, he has the advantage of believing all that crazy crap is real. He doesn't have to think to post an absurd remark. He just puts down what ever he is thinking at the time.

YES! If your laws are based off the words of a megalomaniac who destroys entire cities, and turns good people into salt for looking back I'm not sure you have authority on the sanctity of life. If your laws are based on some sky wizard who flooded the entire world because his own creations sucked don't tell me how you're pro-life. If you worship some dude who Punk'd a father into almost killing his own son for some silly test don't talk to me about compassion.
th

So now we should throw out any laws contained in religious texts..... like thou shalt not murder, thou shalt not covet, stealing, bearing false witness, etc,...?

*****SMILE*****

th

Tell me what makes my mind any more warped than your secular beliefs which lead you to believe you to have the power to destroy a work of God simply because something is an inconvenience to you and not a threat?

Then you have the nerve to spout off to others about compassion?

Where was yours?

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

th

*****SMILE*****

Instead of being so sharp with Dumb ass Eagle, you should recognize him for the wonder that he is. While you have to think to come up with the funny / absurd / ironic things you post, he has the advantage of believing all that crazy crap is real. He doesn't have to think to post an absurd remark. He just puts down what ever he is thinking at the time.

th

Genius always involves a little insanity.

While trolling, like you do, takes about nearly flatlining neural activity and a lot of scripted responses from your sponsors.

Now look over here as I make you look like a fool.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Last edited:

th

*****SMILE*****

th

While trolling, like you do, takes about nearly flatlining neural activity and a lot of scripted responses from your sponsors.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You're certainly making one of us look like a fool.

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

Your wingman appears to have abandoned you.

Are you sure you wish to continue this conflict?

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

You see this as a conflict? Sorry, I just saw it as another chance to laugh at a crazy right winger.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

You see this as a conflict? Sorry, I just saw it as another chance to laugh at a crazy right winger.

th

So instead of actual discussion you simply want to troll because you're incapable of defending you agenda in any other fashion.

Just remember crazy right winger is spelled D..E..P..L..O..R..A..B..L..E nowadays.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

So instead of actual discussion you simply want to troll because you're incapable of defending you agenda in any other fashion.

Just remember crazy right winger is now spelled D..E..P..L..O..R..A..B..L..E nowadays.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I see no reason to explain or defend anything to someone who so fervently accepts the right wing rhetoric. Your mind is obviously closed, and you can believe what you want. There are sane discussions to be had concerning the need vs price (not in terms of money) of abortion, but unfortunately, you just aren't qualified to participate in a rational discussion.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

Just remember crazy right winger is now spelled D..E..P..L..O..R..A..B..L..E nowadays.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I see no reason to explain or defend anything to someone who so fervently accepts the right wing rhetoric. Your mind is obviously closed, and you can believe what you want. There are sane discussions to be had concerning the need vs price (not in terms of money) of abortion, but unfortunately, you just aren't qualified to participate in a rational discussion.

th

You have no idea what my beliefs are otherwise you would have answered the questions instead of trolling.

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

You have no idea what my beliefs are otherwise you would have answered the questions instead of trolling.

*****CHUCKLE*****

This one is a little more appropriate for you.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

This one is a little more appropriate for you.

th

So my questions got under your skin.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I have always wondered why the people for Abortion have already been born, and were not Aborted when they were in their mothers womb.!? Lets face the facts, Abortion is murder. Once that female egg has been fetilized, it becomes a living, and growing human being. Those aborted fetuses were being used for genetic experiments.
I 'am glad that states like Alabama,Missouri, Texas, Georgia, and some of the other southern states have decided to put an end to this gov sanctioned genocide. Your thoughts.

Dear 52ndStreet
The problem with abortion laws is the technical process of enforcement
which discriminates, targets and punishes the women while the men escape responsibility.
This is patently unfair since the men either had EQUAL responsibility for the sex and pregnancy
or MORE responsibility in the cases of abuse, rape or other coercion including relationship fraud and abuse.

Until the laws are crafted to hold MEN equally responsible as WOMEN for the decision to have sex
resulting in unwanted pregnancy, that's a major reason these laws get contested. Roe V Wade
struck down laws banning abortion on the basis of violating "substantive due process"

So it was NEVER about the life or rights of the unborn, but it was about
legal complications and violations involving the enforcement of abortion laws AFTER THE FACT.

If you want to prevent abortion, the best way is what Prolife advocates are already doing
which is counseling and education. Govt cannot force people to abstain from sex to prevent
unwanted pregnancy, unwanted children or abortion. But people can choose to abstain,
and/or enforce agreements to abstain from sex voluntarily. If we agreed to create and
enforce "health and safety" standards barring relationship abuse and sex abuse, which apply
equally to men and women, that might work better as voluntary measures instead of forcing
civil or criminal laws against people's beliefs that WOMEN shouldn't be the target of regulations
for consequences of sex that MEN should be held equally responsible for.

Forum List

Back