Abortion has murdered 80 mil babies in US. Why isn't that banned?Thoughts and Prayers are not enough

If abortion is murder- is a miscarriage potential manslaughter?

Since autopsies are required for unexplained deaths in many states- would miscarriages require autopsies in those states also?

If a woman's is found to have contributed to the miscarriage- say by smoking- should she be prosecuted for manslaughter?

Because unborn fetuses don't vote, and people value women's rights over the weird desires of the right, who want there to be way more people in the world but don't want to actually pay for them.

We need to have that discussion.

Too many lives have been prematurely snuffed out.

That's a hell of alot of Democrat voters...odd that Dems like murdering their voters....I guess that's why they need illegals to vote for them.

If you are Pro-abortion, you must be a racist.

It isn't banned because you and the other crackpots in the anti-abortion extremist crowd don't come within a mile of having enough votes to ban it.

Stay the fuck out of women's uteruses!!!! Jeez.
When y'all begin to care about that child AFTER its born, and out of your sight and mind, THEN you might have a say. Until then, STFU.
HER body. HER choice. Period. Deal with it.

That's a hell of alot of Democrat voters...odd that Dems like murdering their voters....I guess that's why they need illegals to vote for them.

300 million children already born have died since Roe V Wade around the world from hunger, disease, and war. 20,000 a day are dying right now.

The pro-birth crowd refuses to save them. Let's have that discussion because until pro-birthers save the ones already here what purpose do they have making sure more are born that they can ignore? Face it it is a political hammer that the right wing likes to use to try to beat others into submission. If you care about LIFE then show it. Save the ones that have been born that are dying in front of your eyes that you ignore every day. You do that and I will listen to your views on abortion, until then you are only kidding yourselves.

300 million children already born have died since Roe V Wade around the world from hunger, disease, and war. 20,000 a day are dying right now.

The pro-birth crowd refuses to save them. Let's have that discussion because until pro-birthers save the ones already here what purpose do they have making sure more are born that they can ignore? Face it it is a political hammer that the right wing likes to use to try to beat others into submission. If you care about LIFE then show it. Save the ones that have been born that are dying in front of your eyes that you ignore every day. You do that and I will listen to your views on abortion, until then you are only kidding yourselves.
Pro birth has nothing to do with babies or the sanctity of life. Its just another stick for moralising fuckwits to beat girls who have sinned.
They always focus on the mother and not the father as well.

If it ain't 28 weeks, it will have lifetime issues, need massive amounts of expensive medical care or likely die in under a year. That means it ain't a viable independent human life. After 28 weeks it has rights.

Who is going to pay for all those 28 week babies?
premature-baby.jpg

image12.jpg

Last edited:
Stay the fuck out of women's uteruses!!!! Jeez.
When y'all begin to care about that child AFTER its born, and out of your sight and mind, THEN you might have a say. Until then, STFU.
HER body. HER choice. Period. Deal with it.
Not a problem. HER body, HER choice. And her bill. Almost every woman has a choice to not have sex if she isn't ready to have children. Saying "NO!" is also a legitimate choice and it doesn't cost me a dime.

Great! How many needy, special needs, deserted, hungry children have you fostered or adopted?

If it ain't 28 weeks, it will have lifetime issues, need massive amounts of expensive medical care or likely die in under a year. That means it ain't a viable independent human life. After 28 weeks it has rights.

Who is going to pay for all those 28 week babies?
premature-baby.jpg

image12.jpg
Finally, someone who has at least defined when a fetus becomes a baby. Kudos for the guts to say something conclusive.

Forum List

Back