Abortion funding Mitt Romney, spin this right wing.

Let's get this shit straight. When Republicans are for abortion liberals are knot? does we got that Wright?

No Democrat is "FOR" abortion. Democrats are for "women's rights". The woman should decide. It's her body. Government should stay out of it. It's Republicans that want to police a woman's vagina, NOT Democrats.

So Democrats have become pro-life now? Since when?

Let's get this straight. Romney is Mormon, not hard Christian right. Of course he will take the money, because Mormonism is not opposed to abortion ipso facto: there are gray areas that require nuance. Romney gets this.

Of course he will take the money.

Well, let's see if Obama refuses to take money from anyone who disagrees with him on anything.

Mormonism is most assuradley against abortion.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_w9pquznG4]Romney on Abortion - 2002 - YouTube[/ame]

Let's get this shit straight. When Republicans are for abortion liberals are knot? does we got that Wright?

No Democrat is "FOR" abortion. Democrats are for "women's rights". The woman should decide. It's her body. Government should stay out of it. It's Republicans that want to police a woman's vagina, NOT Democrats.

Didn't you ask someone else in another thread if they were able to have an honest discussion? And THIS is a response that you consider to be honest? :eusa_eh:

Grandpa once again lays out a convincing well thought out retort

Truth destroys "monkeybutt".

amb_logo.jpg

Didn't you ask someone else in another thread if they were able to have an honest discussion? And THIS is a response that you consider to be honest? :eusa_eh:

It's difficult to have an honest discussion when many on the right don't bother to link to anything. Worse, they gleefully crow their extreme positions and then support someone who doesn't support their extreme positions.

The bottom line is that Mitt Romney is being partially funded by possibly the largest abortionist in the US.

And these Republicans feel it's fine to police a woman's vagina because, obviously, she can't do it herself. They don't support equal pay for women because just "aren't as good" as white Republican males. How do we know? Ask them.

Rderp there is no need for me to spin anything. Beside all the lies you spin would make it impossible for me to keep up.

I should neg you just for showing your ugly mug but I won't.

At some point you are going to need to deal with the fact that Mitt is very Progressive. You can make it all about "Anyone But Obama" but the only people that would have ever cared for that are people who would have voted Republican no matter who won. Mitt will in fact be turning off a big part of his base, calling everything lies or spin will not help his cause.

You're such a tool. I don't have to deal with anything. It is not I that stated that if Paul doesn't win I hope Obama does. That was you.

Now lecture some more paulbot.

Yes. Yes it is. Rdean tried to claim that no democrat is for abortion and I called him on his dishonesty.

Since when is exposing a lie dishonest?

It's difficult to have an honest discussion when many on the right don't bother to link to anything. Worse, they gleefully crow their extreme positions and then support someone who doesn't support their extreme positions.

The bottom line is that Mitt Romney is being partially funded by possibly the largest abortionist in the US.

And these Republicans feel it's fine to police a woman's vagina because, obviously, she can't do it herself. They don't support equal pay for women because just "aren't as good" as white Republican males. How do we know? Ask them.

Why on earth should I care if an abortionist wants to waste money on supporting Romney. He isn't going to do anything to further abortion in the country. Id rather they spend their money supporting candidates who wont further their agenda then spending it in a way to efficiently promote their agenda.

Besides, this is all based on the faulty premise that abortion is why they are donating money to Romney. I have no clue the true intents of the people donating the money. Neither do you, unless youve found some way to read minds. There are plenty of issues that people who support abortion and people who dont can agree on. And contrary to your assertions, Republicans are the ones who actually allow candidates to differ on the abortion stance.

Another Media Matter scoop? Relax dummies. You have about 5 more months to get hysterical about donations to Romney's campaign. It beats having to defend Barry Hussein's policies.

Yes. Yes it is. Rdean tried to claim that no democrat is for abortion and I called him on his dishonesty.

No one is FOR abortion you fucking shit head. What is wrong with you? Abortion isn't "fun". You tard. It's awful. It's traumatic. But it's the woman's decision for exactly those reasons. Why do creeps like you think you have the right to police a woman's vagina? You're just awful.

You piss me off for being such a fucking moron, you really do.

Another Media Matter scoop? Relax dummies. You have about 5 more months to get hysterical about donations to Romney's campaign. It beats having to defend Barry Hussein's policies.

Which policies would those be?

Let's get this straight. Romney is Mormon, not hard Christian right. Of course he will take the money, because Mormonism is not opposed to abortion ipso facto: there are gray areas that require nuance. Romney gets this.

Well, let's see if Obama refuses to take money from anyone who disagrees with him on anything.

So it's ok now?

Wait until the right hears they cant whine Bill Maher a comedian giving money when the right said I'll raise you one megabortionist

but but But Bill Maher!!!

No one is FOR abortion you fucking shit head. What is wrong with you? Abortion isn't "fun". You tard. It's awful. It's traumatic. But it's the woman's decision for exactly those reasons. Why do creeps like you think you have the right to police a woman's vagina? You're just awful.

Yes. People are for Abortion. Your whole political party is dedicated to the proposition that abortion needs to occur. Nothing is wrong with me. Im not the one who advocates killing my children.

Why exactly do you think you are entitled to take someone elses life at your convenience?

Which policies would those be?

All of them. You know his tax policy. his spending policy. His cradle to grave government intereference in your life policy. His energy prices need to skyrocket policy. His lets insult all our friends and make secret deals with our enemies policies. Obamacare. His opposition to businesses. His opposition to energy production.

The fact that you refuse to run on a single one of his policies, even the ones you trumpet as good things just tells us that you know people dont like your agenda. When you succeed the people are screwed.

So it's ok now?

Wait until the right hears they cant whine Bill Maher a comedian giving money when the right said I'll raise you one megabortionist

but but But Bill Maher!!!

You think we care that Bill Maher gives to Obama? Why is it so difficult for you on the left to comprehend that we point to Bill Maher, not because we have a problem with him giving to Obama, but to point out your double standard?

You freak out when Romney has donors you dont like and think we should too. Why? it's your standard. Then you think we are hypocrites when we point out that your standard is inconsistant. It's really not that difficult to understand the argument. The only reason I can see that you wouldnt is that you dont want to face the truth of who you are and fix your problem.

Well thats a lie. Seeing how numerous Republicans make Candidates sign pledges in order to get their backing. Its also a lie because there hasnt been a Republican who has run for a major office as of late who is pro-life. IIf they are they tend to fold rather fast due to "pressure".

Again you rail on and on about having an honest debate, but you can't even do that yourself. You live in a world of falsehoods and conspiracies.

The truth is there have been plenty of Republicans who have been pro abortion. It's the pro life Democrats that are rare.

And yes, in more recent years we've been trying to find people who more accurately represent us. Nothing wrong with that. All are still welcome in the party.

Yes. People are for Abortion. Your whole political party is dedicated to the proposition that abortion needs to occur. Nothing is wrong with me. Im not the one who advocates killing my children.

Why exactly do you think you are entitled to take someone elses life at your convenience?

You looked bad before, you look even worse now. It occurs to me that the reason you think people are FOR abortion is because it's something you could be for.

In a way, isn't that kind of what Republicans do? They want to get children born and then lose interest right after birth. Cutting daycare. Cutting insurance for children. Andre Bauer, "Don't feed the poor or they'll breed". "Let him die". It's like Republicans want the kids born so they have someone to fuck over. Or worse, they need them for cannon fodder in their endless wars to get oil for rich people.

Forum List

Back