Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Abortion only for medical emergencies

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Abortion for medical emergencies and extreme defect/disease only

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • other

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Broken, What would you of done had they not shown you the ultrasound? They are not required to show you it. I feel they should be. The woman should make the choice with all of the info in front of her.
The woman and the man should make a choice before she gets a penis rammed in her!
If they are idiots do you really want them to be bad parents and raise bad citizens?
How do you know that would be the outcome?

Broken, What would you of done had they not shown you the ultrasound? They are not required to show you it. I feel they should be. The woman should make the choice with all of the info in front of her.
The woman and the man should make a choice before she gets a penis rammed in her!
If they are idiots do you really want them to be bad parents and raise bad citizens?
Statistics

Statistics
Ok... prove it.

Forum List

Back