Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

hey asshole, no one really bothers to give you a detailed rebuttle, because it is a waste of time with you
you are too fucking stupid for ANYONE to take the time to give you one

I feel the same about you, Willow and Allie. :clap2:
i bet that 90% of the board members feel that way about you.
shall we test it?

Test if Dive. But also find out their political leanings and ALSO ask them what they think about you.

I've seen many people call you an idiot/moron.

No Family

:cuckoo:
Bullshit. You go on a national show that is watched by a bunch of right wing fanatics and say what Bill said? He should be sued. And he did lie about the guy. And this isn't the first time you guys have done something like this. This is not free speech.

This is what Michael Reagan said about 9-11 Truthers:

We ought to find the people who are doing this, take them out and shoot them. Really. You take them out, they are traitors to this country, and shoot them. You have a problem with that? Deal with it. You shoot them. You call them traitors, that’s what they are, and you shoot them dead. I’ll pay for the bullets. How about you take Mark Dice out and put him in the middle of a firing range. Tie him to a post, don’t blindfold him, let it rip and have some fun with Mark Dice.”
Then a YouTube posting of a Michael Reagan broadcast from a couple of years back finally got noticed for what it was: genocidal threats against Muslim babies and mothers, because some Middle Eastern mother named her child “Hezbollah.”

[url=http://justanothercoverup.com/?p=506]Arrest Michael Reagon And Apply US Law Equally - Inciting Murder Is A Crime! | Justanothercoverup.com[/url]

That's quite a site you get your info from bobo. It makes MSNBC look like a Disney channel. I have to laugh at your sources. :lol::lol:

How about Media Matters? O'Reilly should go to prison. Or the doctors family should be able to sue Fox and O'Reilly for $1 Billion dollars.

Decide for yourself. Since FNC defenders often refuse to reprint O'Reilly's quotes, here's an unvarnished look at what he said about Tiller; here's what he said before an anti-abortion zealot assassinated Tiller and then claimed his actions were justified:

"In the state of Kansas, there is a doctor, George Tiller, who will execute babies for $5,000."
"For $5,000, 'Tiller the Baby Killer' -- as some call him -- will perform a late-term abortion for just about any reason."
"Tiller has killed thousands, thousands of late-term fetuses without explanation."
"No question, Dr. Tiller has blood on his hands."
" 'Tiller the Baby Killer' out in Kansas, acquitted, acquitted today of murdering babies."
"This guy will kill your baby for $5,000, any reason. Any reason."
"If we allow Dr. George Tiller and his acolytes to continue, we can no longer pass judgment on any behavior by anybody."
"If we allow this, America will no longer be a noble nation."

Only you would think that "Media Matters" is a moderate site, bobo. But after seeing that conspiracy site that you sent me to this morning, I guess it would seem a moderate site to you.

I know...It was a reference to her "Who is Noone?" jibe. But, as expected, no takers from the so called "pro-life" side of the aisle. Perhaps because they don't want to be associated with domestic terrorism...You know, the kind the Bush administration report on right wing extremists warned of

Consider the possibility that the reason no one right-wing is answering your "points" isn't that your brilliance was irrefutable, but rather that your point was a bunch of ignorant, irrational, opinion-based ranting not deserving of a response, let alone a point-by-point debate.

Sarcasm duly noted, and dismissed. But seriously, unless the so called "pro-life" movement is offering viable alternatives to eliminate the need for abortion such as...

...social programs to support these children and their mothers, or creating a uniform standard for adoption laws across the country...for these potential human live once they are actualized by birth. They continue to rail against safe, legal abortions but fail to support measures which would make them unnecessary...like sound, fact based sex education in schools, lifting restrictions on providing birth control to teenagers, and prohibiting restrictions on access to emergency contraception...

...They are simply seeking to impose their own narrow, dogmatic interpretation of religious scripture on the the rest of us. A rather loose interpretation at that since the Bible addresses neither abortion nor when human life begins.

Sorry, but no. What you're asking for are options that would be considered viable to people who consider killing babies to be a viable option, which is basically the same as saying, "Well, just surrender, and then we'll stop fighting with you." Bite me.

As far as your allegation that pro-lifers have no interest in making provisions for children in unacceptable home situations, prove it. Don't spout that bullshit and just expect anyone to take your word for it.

By the way, I flatly reject your assumption that without abortion, there would continue to be as many unwanted pregnancies. And I think it's obvious that I reject your bullshit assertion that your narrow, dogmatic interpretation of who and what pro-lifers are has any vailidity or even interest value, particularly since, as I've pointed out, it's based solely on itself. All you've really given me is "Pro-lifers are this sort of person, and the proof is that I believe they're this sort of person."

Try again.

Bill O'Reilly should be charged with a crime. He repeatedly talked about this doctor on his show. He may not be responsible for murder, but he is responsible for inciting lunatics into action.

I am outraged! MOther fucker Bill O'Reilly. You sir are a murderer. Like Charles Manson. He didn't kill anyone either. But he got others to kill for him.

Is it possible for you to get any stupider?

It is impossible to underestimate the intelligence of people like this.

The party supports a state-guaranteed minimum social safety net and state intervention in the economy within market economy bounds. During the election campaign it proposed tax decrease to two personal tax rates (18% and 32%) and tax rebates related to the number of children in a family, as well as a reduction of the VAT rate (while keeping a variation between individual types of VAT rates). 18% and 32% tax rates were eventually implemented. Also: a continuation of privatisation with the exclusion of several dozen state companies deemed to be of strategic importance for the country. PiS opposes cutting social welfare spending, and also proposed the introduction of a system of state-guaranteed housing loans.

Bruv, PiS promotes itself as a pro-family party. Prior to elections, it promised to build 3 million inexpensive housing units as a way to help young couples get married. Once in government, it pushed through legislations lengthening maternal leaves and offered qualified support to the idea of giving parents a grant for every newly-born child. It favors shutting down large supermarkets on Sundays and holidays, so their workers can spend more time with their families.
You know what they mean by that...

Forum List

Back