Abortion. Do you agree with Ryan or Romney?

So she is attempting to create a moral equivalency between extinguishing a human life and disagreeing with a platform plank? Really?

Nothing from liberals surprises me any more.

Herman Cain - wasn't he fooling around - oh, leaving but not being left with .... not his problem till the gals called him out and he is still against a solution for what he is irresponsible for.

Ryan is an anti-abortion extremist.

No one knows what Romney really believes on abortion.

so what is an anti abortion non extremist?
and do you think there are abortion extremists and if so what are those?

Someone who opposes all abortions, wants personhood for the unborn from conception,

that is the extremist position,

well, just short of the people who want to kill abortion doctors or blow up clinics.

Ryan is such an extremist.

Kang (having taken over Bob Dole's body): Abortions for all.
Crowd: BOOOO!
Kang: Very well, no abortions for anyone.
Crowd: BOOOO!
Kang: Hmm... abortions for some, miniature American flags for others!
Crowd: [cheers and waves miniature flags]

simpsonsbobdole.jpg

Ryan is an anti-abortion extremist.

No one knows what Romney really believes on abortion.

so what is an anti abortion non extremist?
and do you think there are abortion extremists and if so what are those?

Someone who opposes all abortions, wants personhood for the unborn from conception,

that is the extremist position,

well, just short of the people who want to kill abortion doctors or blow up clinics.

Ryan is such an extremist.

So you're saying a fetus at 7 weeks with a beating heart is not human?? Do you really believe that??

Let us say today a US Constitutional Amendment to ban ALL abortions except in the case of a medical emergency for the mother.
Nothing changes for those with money as most doctors will perform one claiming "it was in the best interests of the health of the mother."
Only a dumb ass believes any law stops a doctor from performing an abortion and having the medical records reflect exactly what he wants them to show.
Amazing how stupid, naive and gullible Americans are.
NO true conservative wants to give the power to government to make the decision that only poor women would be prosecuted for having an abortion.
And in addition, when abortion WAS ILLEGAL, women were rarely, if ever prosecuted and pretty much the same for doctors.
How stupid can the public be?
Anyone with half a brain and ten seconds around a district attorney's office knows how it is next to impossible to prosecute, much less obtain a conviction on abortion cases.

Of course I stand with Romney on abortion. But that is not why I am voting for him. He's the leader we need now. Romney and Ryan make the perfect team!

Round and around and around and around we go with this . problem here is understanding the concept of expanding one’s own personal limitations and mind.. Pro-life people are totally disingenuous when it comes to those subjects

Or we should be prosecuting the women who do not bring a fertilized egg to completion.
I say change the laws to prosecute any woman that has a miscarriage because I understand that this miscarriage was a life form and it died
The mother should be jailed as participating in murder

Round and around and around and around we go with this . problem here is understanding the concept of expanding one’s own personal limitations and mind.. Pro-life people are totally disingenuous when it comes to those subjects

Or we should be prosecuting the women who do not bring a fertilized egg to completion.
I say change the laws to prosecute any woman that has a miscarriage because I understand that this miscarriage was a life form and it died

No one, and I repeat no one is trying to put anyone in jail for choosing to abort a pregnancy. You are the disingenuous one, you want it to be black and white and it isn't. It's a tough choice, it's sometimes a necessary choice but not everyone wants to have to choose. And I sure as Hell don't want to have to pay for someone to screw around when ever they want and then kill the fetus.

That's a personal decision that taxpayers shouldn't have to foot the bill for.

No one, and I repeat no one is trying to put anyone in jail for choosing to abort a pregnancy. You are the disingenuous one, you want it to be black and white and it isn't. It's a tough choice, it's sometimes a necessary choice but not everyone wants to have to choose. And I sure as Hell don't want to have to pay for someone to screw around when ever they want and then kill the fetus.

That's a personal decision that taxpayers shouldn't have to foot the bill for.

The abortion is cheaper to the taxpayer than, supporting the first 18 years of the fetuses life span

Last edited:

Forum List

Back