ABORTION and MEDICARE

Should US National Health Care (Medicare) pay for ABORTION

• Yes - it's legal and is a medical procedure

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • No - it is a crime

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's early yet but the vote is 100% in favour of the procedure being paid for by Medicare. Bravo my enlightened friends.

Not surprising though one person responded with atypical Conservative, stone-age mental capacity.

Zoom-boing you should consider moving back to the stone-age society of Afghanistan - you'll most certainly feel right at home !

Enlightened????????????? You gotta be kidding! I did not vote at all. I found the questions to be a constraint!

medicare not paying for abortion would be a big mistake, a girl who cannot afford an abortion is most likely still going to have one anyways but probably not in a safe way. If she does have the baby, what do you think the chances of her dumping that child somewhere is?

If she has a back alley abortion and dies as a result of an infection, I say adios to her.

That's just Darwinism at its best.

You're probably right, it will happen next year because we can't stop it. But then it will be time for a good old fashioned ass kicking revolution when real Americans take back this country from the brain-dead idiots running it now. Good luck on those mid-term elections Dems. lol.

My friends,

I am PRO-CHOICE when it comes to the abortion question. If a woman choses not to permit parasitic fetal tissue to be in her body her than she should, and does, have the absolute moral and legal right to have the tissue removed.

People who want to deny women that right are dangerous to freedom.

Fr. Yukon

How could you be a retired Roman Catholic priest if you are pro choice? The catechism clearly states a catholic would have to be prolife.

It's early yet but the vote is 100% in favour of the procedure being paid for by Medicare. Bravo my enlightened friends.

Not surprising though one person responded with atypical Conservative, stone-age mental capacity.

Zoom-boing you should consider moving back to the stone-age society of Afghanistan - you'll most certainly feel right at home !

bravo your unenlightened ass. Canada has 30 million idiots living there and doesn't pay for the education and medical care of 30 million illegals,, I wish your mom had opted for Canadian funded abortion. What the hell was she thinking?

Americans are going to have universal health care (Medicare for all) provided by the government. It's going to happen next year. Get used to it.

Living in Canada we have had Medicare for over 40 years and it works quite well. Our Medicare system pays for ABORTION which is deemed as a medical procedure not a crime. Amercan's new medicare bill too will cover abortion, after all 85 % of private insurance plans pay for it and President Obama has said Mediacre will be equal to private insurance.

How do you feel about a woman being able to have an abortion (medical procedure not a crime) which will be paid for by tax dollars - your tax dollars? I'd like to read your thoughts on this subject and please cast your vote in my poll.

Thank you,
Yukon (retired Roman Catholic Priest)

Yukon, per usual, you're an idiot.

Medicare is health care for the elderly. I don't think they need abortions, since they have to be 65 to qualify.

Oh please don't go there. We've been there so many times before, and it's always lame.

Rape victims make up 1/1000th of 1 percent of abortionettes.

medicare not paying for abortion would be a big mistake, a girl who cannot afford an abortion is most likely still going to have one anyways but probably not in a safe way. If she does have the baby, what do you think the chances of her dumping that child somewhere is?

If she has a back alley abortion and dies as a result of an infection, I say adios to her.

That's just Darwinism at its best.

Lets make the man who impregnated her pay for it instead.

#1, very few rape victims seek abortion. #2, only a tiny percentage of them are unable to attain them in the technical form of a "D&C" from any MD.

I support the current abortion laws; some times killing is a necessary evil, or even a greater good.

But if you are going to kill, if you must kill, then you must pay for it, both financially and emotionally.

Killing should never be free.

The point was yours. Make it or roll over and let Frogen take over.

Warning: When I give you the best orgasm of your life you may get the best baby going round?

These genes are king.

Kill them if you must, but then do not complain if the rest of your life is mundane.

If Mozart gave up music, it would have been his own fault.

Last edited:
Americans are going to have universal health care (Medicare for all) provided by the government. It's going to happen next year. Get used to it.

Living in Canada we have had Medicare for over 40 years and it works quite well. Our Medicare system pays for ABORTION which is deemed as a medical procedure not a crime. Amercan's new medicare bill too will cover abortion, after all 85 % of private insurance plans pay for it and President Obama has said Mediacre will be equal to private insurance.

How do you feel about a woman being able to have an abortion (medical procedure not a crime) which will be paid for by tax dollars - your tax dollars? I'd like to read your thoughts on this subject and please cast your vote in my poll.

Thank you,
Yukon (retired Roman Catholic Priest)

People under the standard age limit will have to buy into the program. By the time the taxpayers are involved with payment, pregnancy wouldn't be an issue anyway. Since abortion is a legal medical procedure, it would be a violation of equal protection NOT to cover it.

Forum List

Back