Abortion access threatened

It appears these protesters are proving it's true that anti-abortion activists care nothing for real, living children.

Freedom of speech issue. You cannot regulate the content of free speech (except for the USSC noted exceptions public safety exceptions).

It would be better if abortion had a better legal standing, but people leading the charge back then didn't care how it got done as long as it got done. So, you take a made up "protected right" in Griswold (the right to privacy) and slap it on Roe and call it a day.

Now you take the made up right (privacy) and juxtapose it with a clearly protected right (free speech) and tell us to make a decision about which should win. Hmmmm... quite a conundrum.

Those graphic photos are generally reserved for adults, and should not be displayed publicly. Freedom of speech only extends so far.

Abortion shouldn't be the only choice for unwanted children.

Has it ever been?

Adoption within the US is not very cheap either. Unless you are willing to take a less than perfect child, then it's a bit more affordable.

You call it a silver lining that more restrictions on abortion may increase the up for adoption baby pool. I hope you do not think of it as a selling point. I'm sure many do.

Following the current zeitgeist, most American women bearing children they can't afford will do their utmost to hold onto them. Who could blame them? The maternal instinct is a very strong one. Welfare will continue to support them and even if that were cut it will mean many costly and emotional battles by Family Services to wrest children from their parent's arms. In most cases then you will still end up with older children with issues to be dealt with.

I think that women who must give up their children to someone else through no fault of her own but that they were denied abortion and now can't afford to feed their kids, must be among the most unfortunate and most cruely wronged women in the world. I don't see any silver lining in situations like this.

No one forces a woman to keep a child. In fact, what greater act of love than to put your child above your own desires and give it to someone who will love it and can afford to care for it properly.

I have several family members who are ours through adoption - two of whom are special needs. They are as much part of my family as anyone else. In fact, if we were ever able to meet the kind mothers of these children, we would say 'thanks' cuz their kids are a gift to our family beyond measure.

It is FAR easier to brag about adoption when you are on the receiving end, than when you are an actual mother.

I am sure your family feels really proud of themselves all because their babies have special needs and they adopted them.. Personally, though, I see it as grandstanding, which takes all honor away from the meritous service.

It is FAR easier to brag about adoption when you are on the receiving end, than when you are an actual mother.
I knew someone out there had a thought as to how the mothers might feel.

Well, yeah! I mean, these people do not seem to understand that there is such a high suicide rate in correlation with childbirth, and the studies do not always check out how many of these parents have had prior mental disorders, or depression, etc. They do not know how many of the mothers gave their child up for adoption, or a previous child, anyways. They don't know how the person came to that kind of decision, either- or what kind of agency they used to put the child up for adoption. Were they treated as a number, was the adoption done as a kind of punishment for drug use or alcohol use during the pregnancy, etc.. Or maybe they went private, and were treated like objects the whole time- baby ovens for the business of babies, who get all their medical care, food, and rent paid for them, along with cash stipends for their efforts. AND did they end up going through this adoption agency by a referral from a CPC, an anti abortion "clinic" full of non licensed volunteers who are only there to talk women out of aborting? I mean, Jesus- who gives a rats ass if the lady couldn't afford the kid at first? The 25-50 grand that people pay to adopt is about what the girl would be getting through welfare and pell grants, if only someone INSISTED that she have the baby, and go to college.
Pregnant poor women are treated like shit, like losers that will never make something of themselves, by the "Crisis Pregnancy Centers" and other pro life, pro adoption for profit agencies, all because they considered abortion.
I swear, it irks me to no end.
Then they turn around and claim to be pro woman, but in reality, they do not support the woman whatsoever. All they do is treat her like a machine that needs a regular lube, oil, and filter. They dont usually offer open adoption, even, and when a woman is GRANTED an open adoption, the adoptive parents will find some loophole in the contract that allows them to move to a different city or state with the child, to keep the biological mother away and less of an irritation to them. You would think that all opt-in adoptions would have the option of being open.

Then you have the obvious people who adopt, and brag about it. Or the foster moms who brag to high heaven about "taking in" all these kids, etc, and never actually adopt them, because the monetary losses would be too much. Nope- they wont adopt the kids if THEY cant afford to support them, but they will bitch and moan about how pregnant women in a poor financial spot should not abuse the welfare system by actually becoming parents to their offspring. Meanwhile, they are getting 800 dollar monthly checks PER KID from the foster care system, along with the kids being considered wards of the state, giving them medicaid and food stamps in addition. That adds up to about 1200 dollars equivalent per child. Foster parents can easily upgrade their homes to have more bedrooms, and take in more and more kids, and have all the mexican immigrants they want working for peanuts. Grandstanding fuckwads.

I bet it is real nice to get a cute little baby or little kid under the age of 5 to add to the family, and it is real nice to have the ability to pay for it. People who want to adopt and cannot come up with the money can start publicly advertised trust funds for the adoption, too. Whats the pregnant woman going to do? Advertise "My husband/ boyfriend beat me down while I was pregnant. I lost my job at Wal Mart, and have no education. Please donate to XYZ trust fund, to send me to college and help pay bills for me and my child!" No fucking way will that trust fund ever see a copper cent. Nope- because that woman is too often viewed as a sexual gatekeeper, and the all in one protector of all things, and of course she should have known that the guy was going to beat her ass ahead of time, before he swung his fists. If she even considered abortion, the local anti abortion pregnant? help-you-now-free-counseling crisis clinics will just spend 45 minutes developing a three minute pregnancy test, while they show her pictures of stillborn late term fetuses, bible verses, etc, under wooden crosses attached to the walls, and give her an all around traumatic experience regarding pregnancy and HERSELF as a whole, and engrave these disgusting images into her head, ensuring that the blood and guts makes her change her mind, because after all- she should have kept her legs closed.

Sorry, but even a woman considering a masectomy to save her own life would rethink the procedure, if she was forced to look at pictures of bloody removed breasts.

Fucking gross. These people irritate the shit out of me. I cant help it. It infuriates me. I am happy that people adopt, I just wish they would stop acting as if they are the Mother fucking Theresa for doing it, and comparing themselves to the "shithead poor lady" who was probably emotionally tortured into giving the child up, in the first place, and could be lying dead somewhere, with a gun in her own mouth.

People need to get their moral priorities straightened out.

Heh, that sort of talk used to be funny. Now you're just a has been. Go back to watching your John and Rielle tape.

What's funny never changes.

Must be something else that's changed. :eusa_whistle:
Duh.

You went from being a-little-sexism-is-funny somewhat humorous type to being a dead serious woman hating obsessive witch hunting.

You lost your audience in the transition.

RIP mani the masher.

Well, yeah! I mean, these people do not seem to understand that there is such a high suicide rate in correlation with childbirth, and the studies do not always check out how many of these parents have had prior mental disorders, or depression, etc. They do not know how many of the mothers gave their child up for adoption, or a previous child, anyways. They don't know how the person came to that kind of decision, either- or what kind of agency they used to put the child up for adoption. Were they treated as a number, was the adoption done as a kind of punishment for drug use or alcohol use during the pregnancy, etc.. Or maybe they went private, and were treated like objects the whole time- baby ovens for the business of babies, who get all their medical care, food, and rent paid for them, along with cash stipends for their efforts. AND did they end up going through this adoption agency by a referral from a CPC, an anti abortion "clinic" full of non licensed volunteers who are only there to talk women out of aborting? I mean, Jesus- who gives a rats ass if the lady couldn't afford the kid at first? The 25-50 grand that people pay to adopt is about what the girl would be getting through welfare and pell grants, if only someone INSISTED that she have the baby, and go to college.
Pregnant poor women are treated like shit, like losers that will never make something of themselves, by the "Crisis Pregnancy Centers" and other pro life, pro adoption for profit agencies, all because they considered abortion.
I swear, it irks me to no end.
Then they turn around and claim to be pro woman, but in reality, they do not support the woman whatsoever. All they do is treat her like a machine that needs a regular lube, oil, and filter. They dont usually offer open adoption, even, and when a woman is GRANTED an open adoption, the adoptive parents will find some loophole in the contract that allows them to move to a different city or state with the child, to keep the biological mother away and less of an irritation to them. You would think that all opt-in adoptions would have the option of being open.

Then you have the obvious people who adopt, and brag about it. Or the foster moms who brag to high heaven about "taking in" all these kids, etc, and never actually adopt them, because the monetary losses would be too much. Nope- they wont adopt the kids if THEY cant afford to support them, but they will bitch and moan about how pregnant women in a poor financial spot should not abuse the welfare system by actually becoming parents to their offspring. Meanwhile, they are getting 800 dollar monthly checks PER KID from the foster care system, along with the kids being considered wards of the state, giving them medicaid and food stamps in addition. That adds up to about 1200 dollars equivalent per child. Foster parents can easily upgrade their homes to have more bedrooms, and take in more and more kids, and have all the mexican immigrants they want working for peanuts. Grandstanding fuckwads.

I bet it is real nice to get a cute little baby or little kid under the age of 5 to add to the family, and it is real nice to have the ability to pay for it. People who want to adopt and cannot come up with the money can start publicly advertised trust funds for the adoption, too. Whats the pregnant woman going to do? Advertise "My husband/ boyfriend beat me down while I was pregnant. I lost my job at Wal Mart, and have no education. Please donate to XYZ trust fund, to send me to college and help pay bills for me and my child!" No fucking way will that trust fund ever see a copper cent. Nope- because that woman is too often viewed as a sexual gatekeeper, and the all in one protector of all things, and of course she should have known that the guy was going to beat her ass ahead of time, before he swung his fists. If she even considered abortion, the local anti abortion pregnant? help-you-now-free-counseling crisis clinics will just spend 45 minutes developing a three minute pregnancy test, while they show her pictures of stillborn late term fetuses, bible verses, etc, under wooden crosses attached to the walls, and give her an all around traumatic experience regarding pregnancy and HERSELF as a whole, and engrave these disgusting images into her head, ensuring that the blood and guts makes her change her mind, because after all- she should have kept her legs closed.

Sorry, but even a woman considering a masectomy to save her own life would rethink the procedure, if she was forced to look at pictures of bloody removed breasts.

Fucking gross. These people irritate the shit out of me. I cant help it. It infuriates me. I am happy that people adopt, I just wish they would stop acting as if they are the Mother fucking Theresa for doing it, and comparing themselves to the "shithead poor lady" who was probably emotionally tortured into giving the child up, in the first place, and could be lying dead somewhere, with a gun in her own mouth.

People need to get their moral priorities straightened out.
There are all kinds of adoptions, some have skeletons in the closet. Some are unavoidable and for the best all around. It seems to me that the more fully formed a human life is, the harder it is for the parents to detach from it emotionally. Except maybe when it's time for the grown child to move out and go to college or whatever. If parents do not want to make the commitment to raise a child till they are adult then the wisest and most responsible thing is to abort ASAP, before the pain causes too must destruction.

Motherhood is nothing to be embarked on thoughtlessly, just because biology presents the opportunity. Nor should it be embarked on for profit or to buy one's way into heaven.

There are those who see the unborn as real, living children too. They care equally for the unborn as they do for the born. Freaks.

Then they should feel free not to have abortions.

And they DON'T care for the born like the "unborn". They don't care for them... or educate their mothers... or provide daycare.... or anything else that would keep people from having to raise unwanted children or make it easier to raise children they might choose to carry to term.

And to anyone who says "the time for their choice was before they had sex" can really put a sock in it... because it's a false argument.

Like I said, they should govern their own bodies... and stay away from everyone else.

Like I said, they should govern their own bodies... and stay away from everyone else.

Abortion is also a sign of personal responsibility.

Why people act like all these women are in lines to get abortions are loving every minute of it is ridiculous.

Though it is ironic that so called Conservatives show their true colors on such issues. :eusa_think:

I'm kind of a weird conservative. Here's my thoughts on abortion (which I RARELY share with anyone, so read 'em now, cuz I won't likely do this again for a long long time).

Someone very close to me had a very early abortion when she was very young. She was young, single, in love with the father--but he was not a very responsible kind of guy and he wanted nothing to do with having a baby. She was pressured by him, and certain members of her own family to abort.

So, she did. At 8 weeks. I watched her downhill slide mentally afterwards in complete horror.

Prior to the procedure she was a very happy, secure and contented person. Afterwards, she was angry, withdrawn, and she drank. A LOT. And often alone. She pushed people she loved away, including me.....someone she'd been very close to her entire life. At one point she was suicidal because (in her words) "I killed my child and I'm going to hell for it".

It took her years and years to recover emotionally. Lots of therapy and lots of work to forgive herself.

She's OK now....she moved on and even has children now. But the anniversary day of the procedure, even 25 years down the road, still haunts her. It's something she dreads every year and a day she just barely manages to push through. My heart breaks for her, as I have lost children to miscarriage and I know the pain too well.

She always calls me that day and we always share a prayer and have a memorial for her lost little one over the phone, privately just the two of us. She used to take a single red rose to the clinic and leave it on the front stoop with a card reading, "I'm SO sorry, please forgive me. Love Mommy", but the building was torn down years ago to make way for a highway and she obviously can't do that now.

While I disagree with the choice she made, it was hers to make. I wish she could have known how her choice would affect her before that awful day, but hindsight is 20/20 and she didn't have that benefit.

Even her experience was so horrible, I think abortion should be legal---but with SEVERE limits.

Such as:

1. Abortion available only up until 8-12 weeks gestational age, after that it would be illegal. As in criminal consequences for obtaining and/or performing an abortion after that cut-off.

2. REAL psychological counseling for the mother to make sure she really really understands what she is getting into. Complete with attending a post-abortion grief counseling meeting--so she can see the REAL consequences of having an abortion.

3. She must visit an adoption agency to explore that option, as well as visiting an unwed mother's home to explore that option (ie, carrying to term at the home and getting back on her feet with their assistance).

4. Only after doing all of the above, would the abortion be made available to her.

5. PARTIAL DELIVERY Abortion would NEVER EVER be legal at any gestational age and there would be FELONY criminal consequences for those who obtain, perform or assist such a procedure.

Those are just a few of the restrictions/requirements I would put in place if I were in charge.

And that, my friends is THIS conservative person's opinion on abortion. Sling mud if you wish.

I'm kind of a weird conservative. Here's my thoughts on abortion (which I RARELY share with anyone, so read 'em now, cuz I won't likely do this again for a long long time).

Someone very close to me had a very early abortion when she was very young. She was young, single, in love with the father--but he was not a very responsible kind of guy and he wanted nothing to do with having a baby. She was pressured by him, and certain members of her own family to abort.

So, she did. At 8 weeks. I watched her downhill slide mentally afterwards in complete horror.

Prior to the procedure she was a very happy, secure and contented person. Afterwards, she was angry, withdrawn, and she drank. A LOT. And often alone. She pushed people she loved away, including me.....someone she'd been very close to her entire life. At one point she was suicidal because (in her words) "I killed my child and I'm going to hell for it".

It took her years and years to recover emotionally. Lots of therapy and lots of work to forgive herself.

She's OK now....she moved on and even has children now. But the anniversary day of the procedure, even 25 years down the road, still haunts her. It's something she dreads every year and a day she just barely manages to push through. My heart breaks for her, as I have lost children to miscarriage and I know the pain too well.

She always calls me that day and we always share a prayer and have a memorial for her lost little one over the phone, privately just the two of us. She used to take a single red rose to the clinic and leave it on the front stoop with a card reading, "I'm SO sorry, please forgive me. Love Mommy", but the building was torn down years ago to make way for a highway and she obviously can't do that now.

While I disagree with the choice she made, it was hers to make. I wish she could have known how her choice would affect her before that awful day, but hindsight is 20/20 and she didn't have that benefit.

Even her experience was so horrible, I think abortion should be legal---but with SEVERE limits.

Such as:

1. Abortion available only up until 8-12 weeks gestational age, after that it would be illegal. As in criminal consequences for obtaining and/or performing an abortion after that cut-off.

2. REAL psychological counseling for the mother to make sure she really really understands what she is getting into. Complete with attending a post-abortion grief counseling meeting--so she can see the REAL consequences of having an abortion.

3. She must visit an adoption agency to explore that option, as well as visiting an unwed mother's home to explore that option (ie, carrying to term at the home and getting back on her feet with their assistance).

4. Only after doing all of the above, would the abortion be made available to her.

5. PARTIAL DELIVERY Abortion would NEVER EVER be legal at any gestational age and there would be FELONY criminal consequences for those who obtain, perform or assist such a procedure.

Those are just a few of the restrictions/requirements I would put in place if I were in charge.

And that, my friends is THIS conservative person's opinion on abortion. Sling mud if you wish.
Sorry about your friend's unhappy life but it sounds to me that she's had mental problems since day one.

Such as:

Sorry about your friend's unhappy life but it sounds to me that she's had mental problems since day one.

Since day one? A person you haven't even met? You know this about her how?

Forgive me when I say you are completely full of shit. You couldn't be further from the truth.

You don't like that I would severely limit abortion, so you asssault and impugn my relative's integrity and mental health.

Apparently you've had mental problems since day one as well.

Have a good evening.

A horror story about a woman who engaged in an unwanted abortion, and was obviously dealing with a lot of power and control with her family, on top of it all. What a surprise. We don't advocate for forced abortions, just like we do not believe people should be advocating for forced births. There is no real difference in horror stories you get there, either.

I think that you have it backwards.. She was pushed into it, by her whole family. They pushed her away. Sounds like she needed to get out of a bad situation. I am actually relieved that there was no baby and stroller and crib and 20 extra boxes of clothes and toys and bottles to hold her back longer. Her family probably brainwashed her into thinking all of this anyways. When abused women are forced into doing things they don't want to do, and they call someone out on it, that abuser will inevitably turn it around on the victim, as if no abuse occurred whatsoever. It's called crazymaking, and it is a form of psychological abuse. Even YOU think that she needed to forgive herself, even though she was pretty much psychologically forced into it by her family. This was not HER choice, but her FAMILY's. Do differentiate, please.

I am sure it is really hard for her.. Any time a pregnancy is lost and that is not a wanted event to happen, it is emotionally devastating.

OK I am starting to think you are full of shit here, or that you truly want everyone to believe that she should have felt as bad as she did, or done the things she did to make amends, etc. Honestly, this is a load, in some way. The family decided that she was aborting. She did not. Why she would feel bad about it at all, is ridiculous. Has nobody explained to her that she was being psychologically abused and controlled before and after finding out she was pregnant and aborting?? Good Grief!!

Of course, here is where you show us that you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown. It obviously was NOT her choice. It was her family's choice. Just because she physically signed and agreed to it, in person, etc, does not mean that it was a decision she made for herself.

I think people who coerce or force young women into aborting should be imprisoned also. I certainly do not think that anything should change for those of us who are ready and willing to get one.

Such as:

Your horror story was 8 weeks pregnant, so where the fuck do you get these gestational weeks from? Oh that's right. Your friend who calls you every year who you pray with etc, who you think made the wrong decision, etc- actually whose family made a decision for her- in reality did something that you would like to remain legal. So much for limiting things severely.

Oh yeah sure. Let's do that for all the people we prescribe pain killers to, also. Send them to an NA meeting, before they can fill the prescription, just in case they have a tendency to abuse the drugs. Great fucking idea. Jesus. /sarcasm

For Christ sakes, you do realize that these people have fucking JOBS to go to, and most of them have kids to take care of already, too, do you not?? By the time she finished all of your Big Brother bullshit, she would be in labor!!! Get REAL.

I hope, then, that you would become a little more open minded to late term abortion, because nobody who had to fulfill all these requirements would be able to abort in the first trimester, and probably not in the second either.

That is not a type of abortion. The Supreme Court labeled it "partial birth abortion", but that is not at all the case, in reality. In any event, the fetus has to be delivered out. If it is not breathing air, then it is not a person, so I really don't give a rat's ass if the head is pulled halfway out and it is stabbed in the neck with a sharp object. Besides, this is the only way it will be able to be done, with all of your fucking big brother standards anyways. Get over it. Stop trying to run everyone else's life!!!

LMAO!! You really WISH you were in charge, don't you.

Sling mud? Sorry but you started this whole diatribe out, saying that the young girl was pushed into the abortion, and then you turn around and claim it was her own decision, and freely admit that you enable her to believe that is is her fault, etc. Who is slinging mud here? No wonder why she almost killed herself. Nobody cared about her. Do you tell her while you are praying that you use her story as a little added propaganda in abortion debates on a public forum, and still blame her for the decisions her boyfriend and her family made for her??

Oh and one more To Jen, for giving me negative rep and calling me a ****.

If I am so wrong, point it out on here. Stop being a little in the closet pussy bitch of an abuser, and do it publicly. Oh that's right- You are one grandstanding little bee-otch that only prays on public websites, and with huge groups of people, and thinks that the whole world revolves around her, and has no real relationship with God. Privately, you will abuse people.. In a hush-hush way. Don't tell anyone, it will only make them think less of you.. or this is our little secret, right??

Fucking skanky ass devil's bitch.

Now calling Rodishi out for giving me negative rep, and calling me an ignorant bitch in the comment line.

Put up or shut up.
I did not call you an "ignorant bitch" I told you that "you can be a presumptuous bitch about people you really do not know".

I also told you this which seems to have bunched your panties. Feel free to correct me if this is not what I wrote to you.

"I have better things to do than argue on this message board with someone who really has no clue only thinks she does. Everyone has obstacles to overcome in this world and I am sure you will have your own share before your days are done here. I have also met women whom the abortions and some who adoption of the child still hurts them deeply forty years later. Yet also I raised my children regardless of being poor, uneducated and stupid according to many and single. After reading your spew the easiest thing to do is let you know I believe you are in error. No one has the right to shoved shit and not be called on it when another knows better and that includes you regardless of what you think your calling may be."

Now calling Rodishi out for giving me negative rep, and calling me an ignorant bitch in the comment line.

Put up or shut up.
I did not call you an "ignorant bitch" I told you that "you can be a presumptuous bitch about people you really do not know".

Go find a dictionary and look up the word ignorant. That was what you were calling me, in a nutshell. :lol:
The problem is, I am not being ignorant or presumptuous. I pointed out that she started out saying that this young girl was pressured by basically everyone who matters to her, and then turned around and demonized the poor girl, as well. THAT IS ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR. That is what people do who cannot come to terms with the things they themselves have done, and twist their own behavior around to make their victims feel bad/ guilty about it/ responsible for it occurring. Happens to "battered women" all the time, or didn't you know?
Man punches wife..
Wife screams, cries..
Man says, while rubbing his own bruised knuckles, "You shouldn't make me have to do that to you. Stop acting that way. I hate having my hand forced!"
Wife: "But I didnt.."
Husband punches wife again..
Wife: "Stop!! We were just talking. STop.. WAIT!! OUCH!! ASSHOLE!! I will call the cops!! STOOOPPPP!!!! You're HURTING me!!!"
Husband (now beating her): "Asshole, huh?? Stop blaming everything on me, bitch!! You are so irresponsible!! You shouldn't question my authority and where I have been, or what I do. I am not a child! I am your husband.. And the next time I see you talking to the guy next door, you are a DEAD little bitch!!"
Wife: "Ok I'm sorry.. "
Husband: "Allright, now, come on, lets get you cleaned up.."
Wife: "Ouuuuchhhhh.. owwwwwwww..Oh God... "
Husband (seeing wife in searing pain now): "Oh honey, I am so sorry, I love you, please forgive me. Dont ever leave me.." blah blah blah..

I also told you this which seems to have bunched your panties. Feel free to correct me if this is not what I wrote to you.

"I have better things to do than argue on this message board with someone who really has no clue only thinks she does. Everyone has obstacles to overcome in this world and I am sure you will have your own share before your days are done here. I have also met women whom the abortions and some who adoption of the child still hurts them deeply forty years later. Yet also I raised my children regardless of being poor, uneducated and stupid according to many and single. After reading your spew the easiest thing to do is let you know I believe you are in error. No one has the right to shoved shit and not be called on it when another knows better and that includes you regardless of what you think your calling may be."

Yes that is exactly what you wrote. And Congrats on growing a pair, by the way. Her post AND your private message on here just prove that you think you are above it all, and can do and say whatever you want to whomever you want.
Hope this dose of your own medicine was strong enough to make a change.

Here we have a woman who has zero problem with a human life being snuffed out by:
That is not a type of abortion. The Supreme Court labeled it "partial birth abortion", but that is not at all the case, in reality. In any event, the fetus has to be delivered out. If it is not breathing air, then it is not a person, so I really don't give a rat's ass if the head is pulled halfway out and it is stabbed in the neck with a sharp object. Besides, this is the only way it will be able to be done, with all of your fucking big brother standards anyways. Get over it. Stop trying to run everyone else's life!!!

but comes back on to piss and moan about being called a bitch and a **** and being neg repped by two posters (which means absolutely jack and shit in the realm of anything).

Oh and one more To Jen, for giving me negative rep and calling me a ****.

and goes on to call Jen a:

Fucking skanky ass devil's bitch.

It boggles the mind that people like you actually exist.

Forum List

Back