Abortion: A Cure For Stupidity.

Legal and easily obtained abortions are the law of the land. Which keeps liberalmania from getting totally out of control.

Now when we make it FREE on demand we'll have that problem licked. And think of the revenue if we just tax baby parts.

I still don't see why we all cannot sit down and have a discussion of
Yeah. Tell this to a Navy man on shore leave. Ready to be a Dad to a six-pound infant?
He has the urge for the same reason.

The difference between us and animals is that we ought to be able to control the urge.

But apparently not.

So anytime you had sex, you wanted to be a father?
That isn't what I said. I said that urge you get, that horny feeling you get, is nature's way of perpetuating the species. So you really shouldn't be when you do what nature intended and you get pregnant.

What I see here is the usual mess of heterosexuality.We heterosexuals want is to have sex and don't want a baby to follow. Can't we have a round table discussion as to what we really want?
The desire to have sex is nature's way of perpetuating life. It is an urge, an instinct programmed into us for the express purpose of procreation. It doesn't exist for our pleasure. So it really shouldn't be surprised that it ends in a pregnancy. That horny feeling you get is nature's way of saying have a baby.
Yeah. Tell this to a Navy man on shore leave. Ready to be a Dad to a six-pound infant?
He has the urge for the same reason.

The difference between us and animals is that we ought to be able to control the urge.

But apparently not.

All I'm asking is that heterosexuals gather together around the table and be honest with each other and why we do this. Is it true that any man who presents his body, and any woman who presents her body, wants to become a parent at this given time?
We do it because we have biological urges instilled in us by nature.
So how do you judge? And why is it that we can't have a frank open debate about what is occurring? Let's talk about it!

"Abortion: A Cure For Stupidity."

What’s stupid is believing that government should have the authority to compel women to give birth against their will, and dictate to citizens how they’ll conduct their private lives.

A newborn pisses and shits at will. Screams to be fed. Screams to be cleaned. Screams to be held and comforted. Nothing makes me madder than grown up jackasses who want to order people to tend to this but don't want to do this themselves. Let these boys who whine about babies and abortions come out here and actually DO IT. Six-foot boy. There is a little infant for you. In your arms. See to it! Or just plain shut the fuck up.

A newborn pisses and shits at will. Screams to be fed. Screams to be cleaned. Screams to be held and comforted. Nothing makes me madder than grown up jackasses who want to order people to tend to this but don't want to do this themselves. Let these boys who whine about babies and abortions come out here and actually DO IT. Six-foot boy. There is a little infant for you. In your arms. See to it! Or just plain shut the fuck up.

Best literary description of a snowflake liberal I've ever read!]

Don't want to do the time, then don't do the crime.

"Abortion: A Cure For Stupidity."

What’s stupid is believing that government should have the authority to compel women to give birth against their will, and dictate to citizens how they’ll conduct their private lives.
Except that the right to life is an inalienable right.

Maybe she should have been more careful.

Forum List

Back