Aborted fetus = Lucky bastard?

Maybe.

But if they're never born...?

i.e. Is the burden of original sin applied at conception or at birth? :dunno:

I don't actually know.

I think the sin is transferred during sex, or else children born of C-section never inherit the curse of the orignial sin.

So I guess the devil has fried baby fingers and toes at his eternal Bar-B-que!

Just to clarify:
At birth would be the child's first breath, and a c-section newborn along with a natural birth newborn both take their first breath when they are born.... so, if original sin is passed on to the baby at birth, then c-section children would also receive it at that time.

So if they're aborted before that... fast track into heaven, no?
You are skipping steps.

Maybe.

I don't actually know.

I think the sin is transferred during sex, or else children born of C-section never inherit the curse of the orignial sin.

Just to clarify:
At birth would be the child's first breath, and a c-section newborn along with a natural birth newborn both take their first breath when they are born.... so, if original sin is passed on to the baby at birth, then c-section children would also receive it at that time.

You are skipping steps.

ding, you stupid fuck, stop necroing old manifold threads. Unless you want to be known as the biggest faggot of the board ever, k?

No, because it hasn't had an opportunity to be saved.

It takes more than being human to get to heaven. You have to actually have had the opportunity to choose Christ...and then you have to actually choose him.

Nice try. Though tasteless and pointless.
What happens to their souls then?

Maybe.

I don't actually know.

Just to clarify:

You are skipping steps.

ding, you stupid fuck, stop necroing old manifold threads. Unless you want to be known as the biggest faggot of the board ever, k?
I disagree. Why create a new thread if this is the same subject?

If I hear news about global warming I look to find a thread some dumb ass right wing denier started and I post it there.

Ding, you do you bro

i'd suggest reading about David's lost child.

but I digress.. there really is no such a thing as a soul.
But a lot of the religions that were invented before Christianity believed in souls. Are you suggesting all those ancient religions made the idea up?

It's so silly to believe we are gods who live forever in paradise after we die.

Maybe.

I don't actually know.

Just to clarify:

You are skipping steps.

wow... tough choice. worry about Marion's opinion of me or do what the fuck I want to do.

Which way would you go?

I don't actually know.

Just to clarify:

You are skipping steps.

I disagree. Why create a new thread if this is the same subject?

If I hear news about global warming I look to find a thread some dumb ass right wing denier started and I post it there.

Ding, you do you bro
I see that you're smoking weed tonight.

If a fetus is a person, then logically he/she has a soul. And since he was never given the opportunity to commit a sin, his soul would remain unblemished and he'd be welcomed into heaven. So, if gaining entrance into heaven is what life is all about, then by all accounts an aborted fetus is one lucky bastard.
Just sayin...

Agreed.

If a fetus is a person, then logically he/she has a soul. And since he was never given the opportunity to commit a sin, his soul would remain unblemished and he'd be welcomed into heaven. So, if gaining entrance into heaven is what life is all about, then by all accounts an aborted fetus is one lucky bastard.

Just sayin...

Still true :thup:

New Topics

Forum List

Back