Abolish the Federal Reserve

Sorry bobo. The establishment wont have it. Even fuckers like Warren that is a "champion of the people" don't want them audited.

Its always amusing when people bitch about the country, then plan on voting for a corrupt bitch that will continue the same shit.

Its always amusing when people bitch about the country, then plan on voting for a corrupt bitch that will continue the same shit.
You said it in your previous post. "The establishment wont have it. Even fuckers like Warren that is a "champion of the people" don't want them audited."

That's because anyone who speaks out is made to look like a conspiracy theorist nut. I've tried and I've seen how the right will quickly defend the Federal Reserve if you dare suggest it was illegally taken over in 1913 and that our income should have never been taxed.

Just remember that means Chris Christy, Ronald Reagan, Jeb Bush, Trump, Kasich, Rubio too. None of them want it audited either. Trump might have the balls to say it but only in an attempt to get elected. As soon as he won he'd go back to being a billionaire CEO who just so happens to be the most powerful man in the world now. He won't have to answer to you or anyone else after that. So don't expect Trump to even fuck with the status quo.

So like them, I don't want to mess too much with the system in which I am successful in. Do I really want to rock the boat? Or do I want to be marginalized like Ron Paul when he spoke out?

So don't ever expect to take back the federal reserve from the private bankers. So in essence, the USA was purchased by the Robber Baron's back in 1913 and this country hasn't been the same since. The one thing that saved the middle class was unions. Unions and FDR New Deal. So 2 things. If not for those two things we'd be a bunch of Tiny Tims. And Democracy. So 3 things. But even that they are taking from us.

You said it in your previous post. "The establishment wont have it. Even fuckers like Warren that is a "champion of the people" don't want them audited."

That's because anyone who speaks out is made to look like a conspiracy theorist nut. I've tried and I've seen how the right will quickly defend the Federal Reserve if you dare suggest it was illegally taken over in 1913 and that our income should have never been taxed.

Just remember that means Chris Christy, Ronald Reagan, Jeb Bush, Trump, Kasich, Rubio too. None of them want it audited either. Trump might have the balls to say it but only in an attempt to get elected. As soon as he won he'd go back to being a billionaire CEO who just so happens to be the most powerful man in the world now. He won't have to answer to you or anyone else after that. So don't expect Trump to even fuck with the status quo.

So like them, I don't want to mess too much with the system in which I am successful in. Do I really want to rock the boat? Or do I want to be marginalized like Ron Paul when he spoke out?

So don't ever expect to take back the federal reserve from the private bankers. So in essence, the USA was purchased by the Robber Baron's back in 1913 and this country hasn't been the same since. The one thing that saved the middle class was unions. Unions and FDR New Deal. So 2 things. If not for those two things we'd be a bunch of Tiny Tims. And Democracy. So 3 things. But even that they are taking from us.
So just bend over and take it up the ass because that's the way it is. Totally makes sense. And explains how you lefties can drop decades of rhetoric to vote in a war mongering, corrupt elitist. It isn't logical.
Thanks.

So just bend over and take it up the ass because that's the way it is. Totally makes sense. And explains how you lefties can drop decades of rhetoric to vote in a war mongering, corrupt elitist. It isn't logical.
Thanks.
99% of America's that way. Don't blame just us liberals. Do you want to do something about it? Start a thread and see how many cons want to buck the system.

I agree with you but I know ain't shit you can do

Thanks.
99% of America's that way. Don't blame just us liberals. Do you want to do something about it? Start a thread and see how many cons want to buck the system.

Honestly Sealybobo- I really think most Americans, like over 80%, couldn't tell you who, what and why about the FED. So the fact that only a few of us are clamor for removing the central bank is not at all surprising. It's complicated and esoteric. Watch CNN, FOX, MSNBC, or any of the three tv network news programs and they rarely if ever mention it. It flies under the radar for majority of voters.

Thanks.

Honestly Sealybobo- I really think most Americans, like over 80%, couldn't tell you who, what and why about the FED. So the fact that only a few of us are clamor for removing the central bank is not at all surprising. It's complicated and esoteric. Watch CNN, FOX, MSNBC, or any of the three tv network news programs and they rarely if ever mention it. It flies under the radar for majority of voters.

The news won't admit it! That's why I'm always telling you guys the media ain't liberal. It may appear to be on things like gays and guns but on the things that really matter to them, they are corporate owned and controlled.

When the BP oilspill happened, they wouldn't allow the negative news to hurt their advertisers. BP runs a lot of ads on CNN and MSNBC and all the other channels.

On Iraq being a lie? They sure weren't liberal back then.

On the fact that the bankers have taken over our country? They can't tell this story. And when Ron Paul tries they marginalize him. He's just one nut talking crazy. Grampa Ron.

Ultimately even Republicans will even argue with us. So we'll have EVERYONE against us. I've tried making this argument. I lost.

Thanks.

The news won't admit it! That's why I'm always telling you guys the media ain't liberal. It may appear to be on things like gays and guns but on the things that really matter to them, they are corporate owned and controlled.

When the BP oilspill happened, they wouldn't allow the negative news to hurt their advertisers. BP runs a lot of ads on CNN and MSNBC and all the other channels.

On the fact that the bankers have taken over our country? They can't tell this story. And when Ron Paul tries they marginalize him. He's just one nut talking crazy. Grampa Ron.

Ultimately even Republicans will even argue with us. So we'll have EVERYONE against us. I've tried making this argument. I lost.

We could debate whether or not most large media outlets are liberal or not, but the fact they don't discuss or cover the FED has nothing to do with the issue. They don't talk about it because people don't understand it, they don't care about it, it's WAY too complicated. In short, you can't cover the issues with the Fedral Reserve in 5 to 10 minute news stories.

Btw- did you catch this little snippet?
What media bias? Journalists overwhelmingly donated to Hillary Clinton

Of the 430 people CPI identified as "journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors — as well as other donors known to be working in journalism," 96 percent gave money to Clinton, according to federal campaign finance filings. Those 430 journalists gave $382,000 to Clinton and just $14,000 to GOP nominee Donald Trump. CPI identified just 50 journalists who gave to Trump (meaning 380 gave to Clinton.)

Thanks.

We could debate whether or not most large media outlets are liberal or not, but the fact they don't discuss or cover the FED has nothing to do with the issue. They don't talk about it because people don't understand it, they don't care about it, it's WAY too complicated. In short, you can't cover the issues with the Fedral Reserve in 5 to 10 minute news stories.

Of the 430 people CPI identified as "journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors — as well as other donors known to be working in journalism," 96 percent gave money to Clinton, according to federal campaign finance filings. Those 430 journalists gave $382,000 to Clinton and just $14,000 to GOP nominee Donald Trump. CPI identified just 50 journalists who gave to Trump (meaning 380 gave to Clinton.)

I don't care if the Journalists are liberals if their bosses tell them what they can and can not report. And I should hope most everybody is choosing Hillary over Trump. This idea that Hillary means the end of times is ridiculous. When in fact both parties are leading us in the same general direction. The only difference is one party understands the value of the middle class. The GOP clearly do not.

There are two general ways society can go. Remember back in England before America? We had a small rich ruling class, a small merchant class and then the rabble. The masses. That's the way the Republicans think things aught to be. That's what trickle down produces. That's what free unregulated trade produces. Back in Tiny Tim's day they didn't have unions and labor was not organized. We're headed back that way.

Yesterday I found a thread from 2008 where Republicans were trashing the unions, the Big 3 and American workers. So you can see why I don't think your side is being sincere when you now say you are worried about those overpaid lazy workers now. But that's the people your party is appealing to. The white former union worker who's not making as much as he used to. They believe Trump is going to tariff and fix nafta in favor of labor or corporations? I don't believe it.

Thanks.

I don't care if the Journalists are liberals if their bosses tell them what they can and can not report. And I should hope most everybody is choosing Hillary over Trump. This idea that Hillary means the end of times is ridiculous. When in fact both parties are leading us in the same general direction. The only difference is one party understands the value of the middle class. The GOP clearly do not.

There are two general ways society can go. Remember back in England before America? We had a small rich ruling class, a small merchant class and then the rabble. The masses. That's the way the Republicans think things aught to be. That's what trickle down produces. That's what free unregulated trade produces. Back in Tiny Tim's day they didn't have unions and labor was not organized. We're headed back that way.

Yesterday I found a thread from 2008 where Republicans were trashing the unions, the Big 3 and American workers. So you can see why I don't think your side is being sincere when you now say you are worried about those overpaid lazy workers now. But that's the people your party is appealing to. The white former union worker who's not making as much as he used to. They believe Trump is going to tariff and fix nafta in favor of labor or corporations? I don't believe it.

Not my side, I am NOT a republican, I am a conservative. You are as guilty as Repubs with your broad sweeping generalizations about the other side. Better get a step ladder to get off that high horse.

Not my side, I am NOT a republican, I am a conservative. You are as guilty as Repubs with your broad sweeping generalizations about the other side. Better get a step ladder to get off that high horse.

Well for the last 30 years you conservatives have been voting republican so you can understand my confusion.

They believe Trump is going to tariff and fix nafta in favor of labor or corporations? I don't believe it.
no reason not to believe it of course, and every reason to believe that Hillary will invite in another 30 million illegals to take our jobs and vote Democratic, sign TPP, and support NAFTA to ensure worker doom forever. 1+1=2

Forum List

Back