Abercrombie/Headscarf Lawsuit

She will win the lawsuit :eusa_angel:
You'll confirm that at some time, correct?

Next, maybe we'll hear about a lawsuit from a whiney Muslim freak who can't work at the pork slaughterhouse (or who gets to sit on his lazy Muslim ass all day while a colleague does his work because he might have to tromp through pig's blood or touch pig's flesh).

Last edited:

Next, maybe we'll hear about a lawsuit from a whiney Muslim freak who can't work at the pork slaughterhouse (or who gets to sit on his lazy Muslim ass all day while a colleague does his work because he might have to tromp through pig's blood or touch pig's flesh).

Somebody clearly peed in your Cheerios. :eusa_eh:

Somebody clearly peed in your Cheerios. :eusa_eh:
Fuck Cheerios. They suck, too.

;)

from a whiney Muslim freak

Whiney Muslim Freak huh? :eusa_eh:

Nice, anything else you'd care to share with the rest of us? Whether you like it or not, that is their religious beliefs. It doesn't make them "freaks."

My distain for whiners is an equal opportunity for all.

:eusa_eh: That doesn't cut it. If you said whiney alone, that's one thing. But you added Muslim Freak. Why? Do they not have a right to believe in their own religion? I'm not saying they should work at places where their religion prohibits them from doing things, however that's not the case with your post that I'm addressing.

My distain for whiners is an equal opportunity for all.

:eusa_eh: That doesn't cut it. ....
Cut what?
.... If you said whiney alone, that's one thing. But you added Muslim Freak. Why? ....
Because she's Muslim and I think all whiners are freaks.
.... Do they not have a right to believe in their own religion? ....
Yup.
.... I'm not saying they should work at places where their religion prohibits them from doing things, however that's not the case with your post that I'm addressing.
What's "the case"?

Huh uh, if you say so. I never heard anyone describe "whiners" as freaks. Though you could of just left the Muslim out of the entire sentence in that case. Since reading that sentence, logically you are calling Muslims freaks.

Huh uh, if you say so. ....
No 'if' about it.

.... I never heard anyone describe "whiners" as freaks. ....
Now you have.

.... Though you could of just left the Muslim out of the entire sentence in that case. ....
I could have, but I didn't. I like being thorough in my descriptions.

.... Since reading that sentence, logically you are calling Muslims freaks.
In your mind, I'm sure that makes sense.

Next, maybe we'll hear about a lawsuit from a whiney Muslim freak

Replace the word Muslim with anything and you are now calling whatever freak as well.

For example:

"Next, maybe we'll hear about a lawsuit from a whiney Christian freak."

That sentence has two describing words, Whiney and Christian. So again, just don't use the word Muslim when describing someone as a freak in the same sentence.

Next, maybe we'll hear about a lawsuit from a whiney Muslim freak

Replace the word Muslim with anything and you are now calling whatever freak as well.

For example:

"Next, maybe we'll hear about a lawsuit from a whiney Christian freak."

That sentence has two describing words, Whiney and Christian. So again, just don't use the word Muslim when describing someone as a freak in the same sentence.
And if a whiney Christian freak brought such a whiney bullshit lawsuit, I would say the same thing.

Anything else?

Many of you are REALLY missing the point, a very common logical fallacy.

To my understanding, according to the news article, the girl's lawsuit is standing on very strong legal ground. Is there any proof that the hiring of a girl who wears a hijab will hurt sales? If that can be confirmed, then Abercrombie and Fitch would be in good shape. If people like Abercrombie and Fitch, then those same people will purchase the clothing.

How could the person selling the clothes, that the consumers like so much, interfere with who actually purchases the clothing? Thus, hurting the overall sales. That is the whole crux of this lawsuit. That is why a lawsuit was filed in the first place.

Because wearing a hijab is a religious practice, an employer cannot hire or fire based on that alone.

If your product is in high demand, the people that demand it really do not care who you have selling the product to them.

On a side note, what would it mean if consumers of Abercrombie and Fitch stopped purchasing because a girl wearing a hijab was working at the store?

Last edited:
Abercrombie & Fitch Faces Lawsuit Over Muslim Headscarf - Yahoo! News

This shit is Banannas. If I have a business, and the business has a dress code, hell no I'm not hiring you if you HAVE to break it, based on Religion or any other fucking thing. If this Muslim Girl wins, I'll go :eek: , but then 30 seconds later I'll go back to :cool: because I am smooooove like Gelatin.

You are really missing the point. If you could show proof of making accommodations to someone because of their religious practices would hurt your sales, then your argument would be valid.

How can the hiring of a girl wearing a hijab hurt the sales at Abercrombie and Fitch?

If consumers demand a good, then that consumer will purchase that good when it is supplied. Regardless, if you like the clothes that a company sales, who cares what the seller, of the clothes that you like so much, looks like.

This shit is Banannas. If I have a business, and the business has a dress code, hell no I'm not hiring you if you HAVE to break it, based on Religion or any other fucking thing. If this Muslim Girl wins, I'll go :eek: , but then 30 seconds later I'll go back to :cool: because I am smooooove like Gelatin.

You are really missing the point. If you could show proof of making accommodations to someone because of their religious practices would hurt your sales, then your argument would be valid.

How can the hiring of a girl wearing a hijab hurt the sales at Abercrombie and Fitch?

If consumers demand a good, then that consumer will purchase that good when it is supplied. Regardless, if you like the clothes that a company sales, who cares what the seller, of the clothes that you like so much, looks like.

You can't have the Government Mandating what Private companies do for their dress code. That's not freedom.

She was denied the job because of a "Look Policy" not a "Dress Code"

"Dress code" is a stated and written policy by a company.

"Look policy" is a totally subjective policy arbitrarily enforced by management.

Big difference.

One is legal, and the other is not.

You can't have the Government Mandating what Private companies do for their dress code. That's not freedom.

Again, you are missing the point. I never said anything about the dress code. Abercrombie and Fitch claims to be an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, Abercrombie and Fitch cannot hire or fire based on someone's religious practices.

Also, you failed to answer the question that was raised:

Also, you failed to answer the question that was raised:

No, GT doesn't fail.

It could hurt their sales the same way A Sumo-Wrestler would hurt P90X's sales were he their spokesperson or an actively visible employee.

New Topics

Forum List

Back