Abe Lincoln: What they won't teach in school.

You seem to have skipped the bits where the Confederate government was based on the inferiority of the black man.
And? Go read The Bell Curve. Like I said facts..Some are just hard to swallow for some folks.
Even if that were real, it only speaks to averages. And it shows a slight lowering for blacks- but if you look at a bell curve, it still means that a large proportion will be smarter than your average white.

And from what I see here, those overlapping bell curves through the races clearly put the average black man *well* to the left of you in superior intelligence.
Look at ANY test scores done in past 50 years....blacks are not as smart as whites or asians. Facts can't be racist they are just facts people can't make equal what is inherently unequal.
Like I said, the vast majority of blacks I met are sure smarter than you, though.

Sorry.

brilliant rebuttal!

when cornered by facts, insult the opposition...comical..
Well, I can dispute the facts easily- but again, it's like playing polo in the shallow end of the pool, if you know what I mean. The only people who can defend this stuff are the far right 'outliers' with inferiority complexes about it who want to pretend they are farther on the left side of the curve than they are.

And? Go read The Bell Curve. Like I said facts..Some are just hard to swallow for some folks.
Even if that were real, it only speaks to averages. And it shows a slight lowering for blacks- but if you look at a bell curve, it still means that a large proportion will be smarter than your average white.

And from what I see here, those overlapping bell curves through the races clearly put the average black man *well* to the left of you in superior intelligence.
Look at ANY test scores done in past 50 years....blacks are not as smart as whites or asians. Facts can't be racist they are just facts people can't make equal what is inherently unequal.
Like I said, the vast majority of blacks I met are sure smarter than you, though.

Sorry.

brilliant rebuttal!

when cornered by facts, insult the opposition...comical..
Well, I can dispute the facts easily-
facts can't be disputed...but go ahead...I'll watch..

but again, it's like playing polo in the shallow end of the pool, if you know what I mean.

We aren't talking about pools or polo, though, are we?

The only people who can defend this stuff are the far right 'outliers' with inferiority complexes about it who want to pretend they are farther on the left side of the curve than they are.

right...the facts remain that of the three main races, asians have the highest average...caucasians have the 2nd highest average and negroes have the lowest average IQ..no one is "pretending" anything...no one has "inferiority complexes"...you're projecting...

Yep sure do. I rely on facts and history not propaganda and hearsay
You seem to have skipped the bits where the Confederate government was based on the inferiority of the black man.

Sorry.
I'm sure they were lol....this is me not giving a shit...just in that kind of mood this morning...a don't give a shit mood. :) That and the fact no ****** is smarter than me.

Sorry.
I'm sure they were lol....this is me not giving a shit...just in that kind of mood this morning...a don't give a shit mood. :) That and the fact no ****** is smarter than me.

No, They ARE, not 'were'. Another example of how they are better at English than you.

Oh. I've just realised to what The Bell Curve refers. No wonder amendments were needed and no wonder a punitive element was needed, even if in code.

And no wonder Abe had no chance of negotiating a settlement with such peckerwoods.

Forum List

Back