ABC Uncovers Millions of Payments From Russia To Trump, Campaign Panics

Did ANYONE beside me, look it up to see what Brian Ross had to REALLY say?

Nothing. This is the only place where this breaking news exists which is what Matthew always does.
Matthew has jumped the shark this year. Surprisingly we've not heard his usual stupid memes of INFRASTRUCTURE!!!!

He wasn't a paid poster then.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An international real estate developer has developed real estate in a foreign country.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

Damn you regressives are desperate.

Now try saying that again replacing real estate developer with President of the United States.

Sorry dude, we don't have an International POTUS. Well maobama thinks he is, but he isn't.

Let's say Trump is buds with Putin...which is more dangerous:

- Trump's relationship with Putin

OR

- How Hillary allied herself with Al Qaeida - armed them and dragged the US into an UN-Authorized war to help them take over Libya, how she illegally ran weapons to ISIS in Syria through Benghazi, how she has taken / takes millions from nations that oppress,mutilate, and murder women and Gays, AND how she has taken / is taking millions and her orders from Soros?!

Again, both are completely f*ed up choices for President.

Considering our choices are Barry, Hillary, and Trump, let's throw them all out on 1 Jan 2017, let Congress run the nation until 30 June 2017, and force all parties to re-submit & run new, non-corrupt, non-criminal, non-traiterous NON-f*-ups to be voted on in a new election on 1 July 2017!

Ok, that's fine... I don't exactly take trump at his word so I'm totally fine with reporters doing more digging.

And I don't trust the LSM to tell the truth either. Their bias is obvious.
Bias or no bias facts are facts. If you can't see through the BS opinion stuff in either end then that is your problem. Although I do agree that media bias is extremely annoying

The facts are they reported Trump once had business dealings in Russia, which he already said. END OF FACTS Other implications are pure propaganda, theirs and yours.
Dude, I've already provided links to both trump quotes and information that suggests otherwise. If you want to ignore details and regurgitated distorted facts to make yourself sound like you have a strong argument then go ahead but your not fooling anybody.

I read you links, the only successful deal Trump had in Russia was staging the Mis Universe pageant there. So far all of his real estate deals haven't come to fruition. He's plainly stated he has no current investments there. On the other hand wild willie got paid 10 million for speeches by a Canadian hedge fund that facilitated Russia companies buying 20% of US uranium reserves while his wife was sec of state and had to approve the deal. So how about we talk about REAL conflicts instead of the ones in you head.
Happy to talk about the Clinton situation and possible conflicts of interest. Probably more appropriate to start another thread about it. As for Trump and the subject of this thread, the accusations are hardly in my head. Play whatever word games you want but it does. It dismiss the facts there have been past dealings, significant financial interests, and the appearance of Trump lying or hiding full transparency about what exactly his relationship is with Russia.

We can look through the clintons tax records and see who paid them for speeches, we can look through the Clinton foundations financials and track the money. This should be done and scrutinized.

We can't do any of this for Trump. You don't think there is anything wrong with that?

And I don't trust the LSM to tell the truth either. Their bias is obvious.
Bias or no bias facts are facts. If you can't see through the BS opinion stuff in either end then that is your problem. Although I do agree that media bias is extremely annoying

The facts are they reported Trump once had business dealings in Russia, which he already said. END OF FACTS Other implications are pure propaganda, theirs and yours.
Dude, I've already provided links to both trump quotes and information that suggests otherwise. If you want to ignore details and regurgitated distorted facts to make yourself sound like you have a strong argument then go ahead but your not fooling anybody.

I read you links, the only successful deal Trump had in Russia was staging the Mis Universe pageant there. So far all of his real estate deals haven't come to fruition. He's plainly stated he has no current investments there. On the other hand wild willie got paid 10 million for speeches by a Canadian hedge fund that facilitated Russia companies buying 20% of US uranium reserves while his wife was sec of state and had to approve the deal. So how about we talk about REAL conflicts instead of the ones in you head.
Happy to talk about the Clinton situation and possible conflicts of interest. Probably more appropriate to start another thread about it. As for Trump and the subject of this thread, the accusations are hardly in my head. Play whatever word games you want but it does. It dismiss the facts there have been past dealings, significant financial interests, and the appearance of Trump lying or hiding full transparency about what exactly his relationship is with Russia.

We can look through the clintons tax records and see who paid them for speeches, we can look through the Clinton foundations financials and track the money. This should be done and scrutinized.

We can't do any of this for Trump. You don't think there is anything wrong with that?

Tax returns are voluntary or the part of a candidate, Trumps attorneys have advised him not to release them until audits are complete. Trump is no fool and only a fool would go against advice of people they pay hundreds of dollars an hour for that advice. Besides his companies investments and income would be reflected in his companies books, not his personal returns. He doesn't file as a sole proprietor with a Schedule C.

Tax returns are voluntary or the part of a candidate, Trumps attorneys have advised him not to release them until audits are complete. Trump is no fool and only a fool would go against advice of people they pay hundreds of dollars an hour for that advice. Besides his companies investments and income would be reflected in his companies books, not his personal returns. He doesn't file as a sole proprietor with a Schedule C.
You really buying that load of crap? His attorneys aren't telling him not to release his tax returns because of an audit. That is complete bullshit. He is using that as an excuse because he knows he would get ripped to shreds if people started tearing into his financials.

You really buying that load of crap? His attorneys aren't telling him not to release his tax returns because of an audit. That is complete bullshit. He is using that as an excuse because he knows he would get ripped to shreds if people started tearing into his financials.

Never ran a business have you. But feel free to carry on with your assumptions and opinion, they mean no more than mine. I'm not going to bump this paid OPs thread anymore, it doesn't deserve to remain on the first page.

Never ran a business have you. But feel free to carry on with your assumptions and opinion, they mean no more than mine. I'm not going to bump this paid OPs thread anymore, it doesn't deserve to remain on the first page.
I've owned 4 businesses

Wow... Matthew making a other desperate thread. When will it end?

ABC News investigative journalist Brian Ross released a news piece that could end any type of credibility Donald Trump may have left. In this newest report, Ross found Trump’s Russian connections to have a bigger role in his life than he’s lead on. This could be a direct conflict of interest for Trump if he should become elected president in November.

In previous interviews, Trump has continuously denied any serious ties with Russian oligarchs. Those statements have already been proven false several times over, seeing how Trump has been very cozy with Vladimir Putin the past few years. Hillary Clinton has released attack ads trying to expose Trump’s Russian ties in the past. Now Brian Ross talks with people who have had actual connections with Trump, proving his denial is a joke.

Trump is a traitor!

Well, this sounds interesting.

Of course it does....to you .

The same way Vince Fosters sounds interesting to the right.

Hot tip for Brian Ross:
Clinton Pay to Play
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Except that this again is a Republican lie. Yes money went into the Clinton Foundation, but Hillary had nothing to do with the State Department approval of that deal, while 9 US governmental agencies reviewed and approved it.

This has been publically vetted, reviewed and it was found that there was no conflict of interest on the part of Hillary Clinton or the Foundation.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! An international real estate developer has developed real estate in a foreign country.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

Now try saying that again replacing real estate developer with President of the United States.

Sorry dude, we don't have an International POTUS. Well maobama thinks he is, but he isn't.

You can't even say it so I know you're just selling your bullshit and not smoking it.

WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK.

You can't even say it so I know you're just selling your bullshit and not smoking it.

I'm sorry I don't share you fantasy world.

Forum List

Back