Abc turns programming over to obama

He's also increasing the ability of the gov't to step in and take over businesses that might negatively affect the economy.

Hello...I guess that would be about 1/2 of all privately owned small business. Say good-bye to entrepreneurship.

In addition, he's all gaga over some weirdo who proposed bulldozing 40 percent of Flint Michigan and "returning it to nature"...and cramming the entire population into the other 60 percent of space.

Poor stupid towndwelling liberal folk. Like fucking sheep to the slaughter.

You know, I think average Americans are starting to see through this pampering & are getting a little tired of it. All the major news networks are really down on their ratings.

ABC News should be required to register as a federal lobbyist.

On June 24, Drudge reports, the network will broadcast from inside the White House to air a propaganda special for Obamacare.

Opposing voices will reportedly be excluded. ABC News says “thoughtful” and “diverse” points of view will be allowed. In other words: Shills of all colors!

ABC: The All Barack Channel.

Rush calls ‘em our state-run media.

I call it government-controlled stenography.

Sharpen your pencils, boys and girls, and look spiffy when Dear Leader comes to greet you.

Michelle Malkin » ABC: The All Barack Channel
And I thought it just stood for A Bunch of Crap

On the night of June 24, the media and government become one, when ABC turns its programming over to President Obama and White House officials to push government run health care -- a move that has ignited an ethical firestorm!
ABCNEWS anchor Charlie Gibson will deliver WORLD NEWS from the Blue Room of the White House.

The network plans a primetime special -- 'Prescription for America' -- originating from the East Room, exclude opposing voices on the debate.

DRUDGE REPORT: ABC TURNS PROGRAMMING OVER TO OBAMA 2009®
I'm sure ABC will be unbiased in their debate about health care...:cuckoo:

ABC Picks Universal Health Care Fan for Obama Health Care Special
During the Obama administration’s first 100 days, for example, an MRC analysis found him to be the "biggest cheerleader" on behalf of Obama’s liberal prescription for health care. An excerpt from MRC’s Special Report: Cheerleaders for the Revolution:

ABC medical editor Dr. Tim Johnson was perhaps the biggest cheerleader, celebrating news that Obama wanted $634 billion for a new health care fund. "Health care experts that I’ve talked to today are thrilled with this budget proposal. They see it as a very strong signal from the President that he is indeed very serious about health care reform and willing to put a lot of money behind his rhetoric," Johnson exulted on February 26.

Three days later, on the March 1 World News, Johnson made his perspective clear: "We spend more than twice as much per person on health care in this country as the average of all other industrialized countries, yet we’re the only one that doesn’t have universal coverage. That’s a national shame."

On March 5, Johnson participated in Obama’s health care forum, then went on World News to tell anchor Charles Gibson about the experience: "I have to tell you, Charlie, I was blown away by President Obama’s grasp of the subject, how he connected the dots, how he answered the questions without any script."

During the presidential campaign last year, Johnson opined in favor of Obama’s plans for health care while panning GOP candidate John McCain’s options. On the October 7 Good Morning America, Johnson insisted health care was a "right" guaranteed by the government: "I'm struck by the language of the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Without good health, and that usually means without good health care, it's hard to have those other rights."

I am in support of some real changes to our healthcare system, including more government involvement. However, this is not a good precedent. On top of ABC truly becoming a tool of the administration, if this were really just news or a presidential news conference of some kind, then all news outlets should have equal access and the right to broadcast.

On the night of June 24, the media and government become one, when ABC turns its programming over to President Obama and White House officials to push government run health care -- a move that has ignited an ethical firestorm!
ABCNEWS anchor Charlie Gibson will deliver WORLD NEWS from the Blue Room of the White House.

The network plans a primetime special -- 'Prescription for America' -- originating from the East Room, exclude opposing voices on the debate.

An ethical firestorm? Says whom? Drudge?!?!?! RAFLMAO! Cause Drudge is so ethical, right? :lol:

I wonder how much "programming" the networks turned over to Bush to "sell" his war of choice is Iraq.

I suppose one could even say the same thing about a Harvard rejected sportscaster that is now looked upon as the "go to guy" for the left.

I don't know who thinks he's the "go-to" guy. but either way, perhaps better than having your party's spokesperson say that people who exercise are the reason for the high cost of health care.

An ethical firestorm? Says whom? Drudge?!?!?! RAFLMAO! Cause Drudge is so ethical, right? :lol:

I wonder how much "programming" the networks turned over to Bush to "sell" his war of choice is Iraq.

I remember a press conference, but I don't seem to remember hour long infomercials.:eusa_whistle:

The "opposing voices on the debate"... why do need to hear it...again...it's NO

How anyone could say with an semblance or reality-based truth that certain significant members of the national media are not complete advocates for this White House is absurd!

NBC has been circling the Obama wagon for months. ABC is now getting in on the act with a White House Obamacare infomercial.

The state of our news media is appalling...

ABCNEWS Senior Vice President Kerry Smith on Tuesday responded to the RNC complaint, saying it contained 'false premises':

"ABCNEWS prides itself on covering all sides of important issues and asking direct questions of all newsmakers -- of all political persuasions -- even when others have taken a more partisan approach and even in the face of criticism from extremes on both ends of the political spectrum. ABCNEWS is looking for the most thoughtful and diverse voices on this issue.

"ABCNEWS alone will select those who will be in the audience asking questions of the president. Like any programs we broadcast, ABC News will have complete editorial control. To suggest otherwise is quite unfair to both our journalists and our audience."

:eusa_liar::muahaha:

How anyone could say with an semblance or reality-based truth that certain significant members of the national media are not complete advocates for this White House is absurd!

NBC has been circling the Obama wagon for months. ABC is now getting in on the act with a White House Obamacare infomercial.

The state of our news media is appalling...
Fox supported every move Bush made for 8 years.

Forum List

Back