ABC This Fall

OpenJumper1

Freedom First!
Nov 2, 2008
nj
As I am watching a bit of this Big Brother like ,*but raunchier*, show I saw a promo for this fall's season show called The Last Resort.

Here is a write up on it.:

"LAST RESORT"
Read more about "Last Resort" and watch the trailer here
Ryan: Watch It
Easily the most exciting new show of the fall. I can't exactly see how they'll turn this excellent pilot into a TV show, but I can't wait to see the creative team try.

Furlong: Watch It
I'm not sure where this one goes after the pilot, but with Shawn Ryan at the helm and this cast, I'll keep watching to find out.

Harnick: Skip It
Just not my thing, but it wasn't terrible.

Moaba: Watch It
Andre Braugher kills it as a kick-ass submarine commander who’s forced to go rogue after his ship is used as a pawn to provoke a nuclear war with Pakistan. Most suspenseful, politically-relevant sub drama since “Crimson Tide." I DON’T HAVE TO THINK THIS OVER.

Weingus: Skip It
Everyone seems to be in a state of constant panic in "Last Resort" ... except maybe the viewer.

Prudom: Watch It
It boasts an excellent cast and a surprising amount of tension. I'm not sure what the long-term plan is, but the pilot is intriguing enough that I'm curious to find out -- parts of it felt like a Tom Clancy adaptation.

Forum List

Back