abc suspends brian ross.......

upload_2017-12-3_8-16-36.jpeg

i hear that there are calls for suing ABC by people that have lost money due to this 'brian ross' .

NEW YORK – ABC News has apologized for a “serious error” and suspended reporter Brian Ross for four weeks without pay for the network’s incorrect Michael Flynn report.
ABC News suspends reporter over faulty Michael Flynn story, apologizes for 'serious error'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well guess tehywon't make that mistake again , so much for the fools who thought infowars put out bs information. Once again he gets to say in your faces because here it is plan as day .

ABC News has suspended anchor Brian Ross after having to correct what initially seemed to be a bombshell story on President Trump and former national security adviser Michael Flynn that sent markets tumbling.

The veteran newsman has a long history of erroneous reports.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937145025359761408
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to @ABC News for suspending Brian Ross for his horrendously inaccurate and dishonest report on the Russia, Russia, Russia Witch Hunt. More Networks and “papers” should do the same with their Fake News!

“We deeply regret and apologize for the serious error we made yesterday. The reporting conveyed by Brian Ross during the special report had not been fully vetted through our editorial standards

i hear that there are calls for suing ABC by people that have lost money due to this 'brian ross' .
Ross's career is over now. Even after he returns he'll NEVER be regarded as an honest journalist again.
He'll be the brunt of jokes. There's already the "Ross Effect" meme out there regarding the impact a lying LIB POS can have on the stock market.
He'll be stuck with that.

There's already the "Ross Effect" meme out there regarding the impact a lying LIB POS can have on the stock market.
He'll be stuck with that

I prefer focusing on the positive -- the Trump Effect. None of this swamp draining would have been possible without the election of the Dems president.

Forum List

Back