ABC Reporter on Hot Mic at GOP Convention: Happy to Have Black People Drown.

Gallagher

Aug 25, 2011
Boston, MA
8/28/12 - ABC News' Live-Feed Coverage of GOP Convention.
Reporter Jokes on Hot Mic: "...They are Happy to Have a Party With Black People Drowning (Laughter)." Listen at .10

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj6JSGipn1c]ABC Reporter on Hot Mic at GOP Convention: Happy to Have Black People Drown. - YouTube[/ame]

iOwnTheWorld.com

what happened to the party of scoop jackson and sam nun.

Now just a bunch of freak'n race baiters.

Liberlism is definately a mental disorder.

gotta remember my conservative friends if these freaks will kill the unborn they aren't afraid to say or do anything

Absolutely nothing from anyone on the left surprises me any more, In fact, I just assume this kind of stuff will continue on and on.

Glad they fired the worthless puke. And hope he knows we're laughing about it just like the folks who heard him last night laughed.

And then what they did to nia longs wiki page, yep the dixiecrats are still democrats, votes are the new crop for the whip crackers.

I posted this, unfortunately not seeing this topic. David Chalian has already been fired.

What was the idiot talking about? I didn't realize that there was a pool at the convention. Who was drowning?

The talking points. Republicans are "partying it up" at their convention while people are drowning in New Orleans.

The talking points. Republicans are "partying it up" at their convention while people are drowning in New Orleans.

Funny how Democrats are never blame like that.....what's OBama doing, another Hollywood fundraiser?

New Topics

Forum List

Back