ABC on Gerry Studds: Only 'A Strong Sense of Loyalty' And Forgiveness From Voters

Hey, no problem! I should probably read slower. :coffee3:

The plot thickens - this is all falling rather conveniently for ABC, isn't it? But, then, it's all fallen conveniently for the Democrats, as well. I sense a coming bloodbath; in the meantime, I don't see thinking Americans being fooled for very long.

The plot thickens - this is all falling rather conveniently for ABC, isn't it? But, then, it's all fallen conveniently for the Democrats, as well. I sense a coming bloodbath; in the meantime, I don't see thinking Americans being fooled for very long.

We'll know in like 6 weeks. I've thought the house would fall to the dems, up to a few weeks ago. Now I think it would be very difficult not to lose that house, maybe the Senate too? At the same time, the blame for that falls on the GOP itself, for letting the infighting come to light.

I believe so....
Stuff is flying all over the net...
Someone suggested we are just looking for a cover up, instead of the actual problem with Foley...
As I stated in another post, the media and the Dems are keeping this in the headlines, so we have every right to dig into it....

I think ABC and CREW are suspect??...
And this gay activist group who have a vendetta to expose all the closeted gay Republicans......

We'll see

We'll know in like 6 weeks. I've thought the house would fall to the dems, up to a few weeks ago. Now I think it would be very difficult not to lose that house, maybe the Senate too? At the same time, the blame for that falls on the GOP itself, for letting the infighting come to light.

I'm a little more optimistic, actually. I think that, out of that whole federal gang, the only group which conducted itself with any courage or integrity on the immigration issue was the House, and I think that's going to count for something. And, THIS garbage? I think the hip Democrats are pissing their pants.

I believe so....
Stuff is flying all over the net...
Someone suggested we are just looking for a cover up, instead of the actual problem with Foley...
As I stated in another post, the media and the Dems are keeping this in the headlines, so we have every right to dig into it....

I think ABC and CREW are suspect??...
And this gay activist group who have a vendetta to expose all the closeted gay Republicans......

We'll see

It's a wonderful, exciting time to be alive, isn't it?

It's a wonderful, exciting time to be alive, isn't it?

To tell you the truth MM....
I hate how DIRTY our politics have become...

But, I will not sit here any longer and just not say nothing.....

But yes, I believe the Dems, bit off more than they want to chew here....

ewe, did I just say that last sentence.....:teeth:

Yet you understand that a republican sleezebag is getting a free pass from all the conservatives on this board and that's Ok by you? Go figure...

Which sleazebag is that? Foley has not gotten a pass from anyone on this board if you paid attention. The guy is a scumbag and has been fired from his position as he should have been. The hypocracy comes when Dems try to call for Hastert's head knowing full well that if the roles were reversed (as the first post illustrated) that Dems would rally the troops and defend to the death the right to have sex with young boys.

Forum List

Back