ABC News.. Zimmerman is guilty before proven innocent!!!

Sure there is.

Zimmerman never stopped chasing Martin. He confronted him. There's a high probability there wasn't even a fight.

Only if the police, the EMTs and witnesses are all lying. What are the odds of that? You're being ridiculous.... you're desperately trying to make the facts fit your preconceived idea of what happened. I hope you never get called to sit on a jury.

The EMTs treated Zimmerman in the back of the police vehicle. And they didn't do much. The whole things starts at around 7:14 and Zimmerman arrives at the police station at 7:51. That basically means he was treated and taken to the police station in 1/2 an hour.

And I did sit on a jury. We found the guy guilty.

It doesn't matter how long it took. I had a reasonably serious head injury not that long ago. EMTs spent about 5 minutes treating it. I had severe concussion and lost 4 months memory. I didn't go to hospital until the day after either. It's meaningless.... it does not prove anything.

I kind of want to perform an experiment. I bet I could gather up an huge list of black politicians, entertainers, celebrities that a great deal of conservatives on this website would vehemently dislike(race baiter this, racist that, etc)... and I would challenge them to create a similarly themed list of individuals that they care to see my reactions towards and my reactions towards the individuals wouldn't even be nearly half as vitriolic. I just don't harbor those types of sentiments in anyone... save a few individuals.

Only if the police, the EMTs and witnesses are all lying. What are the odds of that? You're being ridiculous.... you're desperately trying to make the facts fit your preconceived idea of what happened. I hope you never get called to sit on a jury.

The EMTs treated Zimmerman in the back of the police vehicle. And they didn't do much. The whole things starts at around 7:14 and Zimmerman arrives at the police station at 7:51. That basically means he was treated and taken to the police station in 1/2 an hour.

It doesn't matter how long it took. I had a reasonably serious head injury not that long ago. EMTs spent about 5 minutes treating it. I had severe concussion and lost 4 months memory. I didn't go to hospital until the day after either. It's meaningless.... it does not prove anything.

I think you lost your entire high school education in that concussion. That could be equivalent to four months... I don't know though.

I think you lost your entire high school education in that concussion. That could be equivalent to four months... I don't know though.

I doubt you made it through high school.

:lol:

Yeah..whatever.

Zimmerman reported multiple life threatening injuries.

Well..nothing really supports it.

I doubt you made it through high school.

I didn't get the chance. I was never enrolled in high school. So you're right!

I did get my GED however. Studied a hell of a lot longer and harder than what was required of it though. Our education system is a joke. I'm saddened by how few and simplistic the science and math questions were on the test.

Had Zimmerman not followed the kid, had Zimmerman not confronted the kid, the kid would be alive today. The kid was not packing, Zimmerman was. The least Zimmerman is guilty of is manslaughter.

Meister, another one on the wrong board!

Zimmerman had every righto to folow Martin, EVERY RIGHT, legal and moral.

The question people should be asking themselves is 'Why did Martin turn back on Zimmerman as he went back to his truck and punch him down and then procede to beat the man?'

THAT is the problem, NOT someone who was doing nothing illegal and as he had the right to do.

Man, some people just swallow everything the MSM shovels out there, swallowed whole without nary even a chew to ease it down.

or what right wing racists and FOXNEWS shovels out
Based on the 9-11 calls, statements from witness and and Zimmerman's statements which don't fly he should have been arrested and brought to trial.
Zimmerman had no right to profile Trayvon, suspect him of anything and stalk him and confront him and set him up to killed him and claim self defense.
Stand your ground applied to Trayvon who was confronted by a crazed white man.
You cannot pick a fight, kill someone and claim self defense except in good ole boy country or 50s mississippi.
Hpw could Zimmerman be at his car when he claimed he was attacked from behind by someone who was checking him out and the incident too place in the housing complex?

"Oh what tangle web we weave when at first we chose to deceive"

Last edited:
Had Zimmerman not followed the kid, had Zimmerman not confronted the kid, the kid would be alive today. The kid was not packing, Zimmerman was. The least Zimmerman is guilty of is manslaughter.

Meister, another one on the wrong board!

Zimmerman had every righto to folow Martin, EVERY RIGHT, legal and moral.

The question people should be asking themselves is 'Why did Martin turn back on Zimmerman as he went back to his truck and punch him down and then procede to beat the man?'

THAT is the problem, NOT someone who was doing nothing illegal and as he had the right to do.

Man, some people just swallow everything the MSM shovels out there, swallowed whole without nary even a chew to ease it down.

or what right wing racists and FOXNEWS shovels out
Based on the 9-11 calls, statements from witness and and Zimmerman's statements which don't fly he should have been arrested and brought to trial.
Zimmerman had no right to profile Trayvon, suspect him of anything and stalk him and confront him and set him up to killed him and claim self defense.
Stand your ground applied to Trayvon who was confronted by a crazed white man.
You cannot pick a fight, kill someone and claim self defense except in good ole boy country or 50s mississippi.
Hpw could Zimmerman be at his car when he claimed he was attacked from behind by someone who was checking him out and the incident too place in the housing complex?

"Oh what tangle web we weave when at first we chose to deceive"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7PpVHyHjxw]Fixed To Fail: The Emmett Till Murder Trial (Part 2 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

No they didnt...the new video released on the sanford police website looks like the gash is still bleeding...you can see the cop look at it.

And?

So what if Trayvon fought for his life. I would too.

Yeah. Dude was being stalked... by a guy with a gun. At some point he had to have come to the realization his pursuer had a gun before he died.

Zimmerman tells 911 "I dont know where this kid is"

after they tell him to break off his chase and says "ok" then starts to walk back to his truck.

Could not of caught up with Martin.

Why insult?

Post the NEW video here, please. The one I saw earlier had no such blood.

Stills from new vids at sanford police website

153behd.jpg

What's meaningless is your "logic". You had a severe concussion and didn't go to the hospital until the day after. Well genius, if you had immediate medical attention, you might not have lost 4 months worth of memory....doctors usually don't prescribe to severe concussion victims to "wait a day". And your personal evaluation of a "reasonably serious head injury" is a dubious description at best, because EMT's can only do SO much until they get the patient to a hospital for MORE THOROUGH AND PROPER TREATMENT. 5 minutes by an EMT is NOT enough for serious head injury.

Get your shit together, Cali girl. You make a weaker case than Zimmerman....and that's saying a lot!

Forum List

Back