ABC News: "Skyscrapers Exploding Like a Bag of Flour"

Nov 15, 2009

New World Trade Center 9/11 aerial images from ABC News | Mail Online

"We have seen the Twin Towers collapse hundreds of times on TV. The steel and glass skyscrapers exploding like a bag of flour, the dust and smoke pluming out across Manhattan. But never like this, from above."

The NY Police Department fought against the photo's getting released until they were finally forced out of them through the "Freedom of Information Act"

"skyscrapers exploding like a bag of flour"

article-1249885-083AACA8000005DC-954_964x711.jpg

article-1249885-083AACC0000005DC-404_964x696.jpg

article-1249885-083BEFD2000005DC-203_964x1175.jpg

article-1249885-083AAE0F000005DC-214_964x710.jpg

article-1249885-083AA909000005DC-56_470x423.jpg

Cont...

Last edited:
Cont...

article-1249885-083A9ECF000005DC-860_964x692.jpg

Read the blogs below the article at that link:

LTC Mikie - "There's been plenty of civil and structural engineers who are convinced that the collapse of these buildings could not have occurred as described. Initially, the people who designed and built the towers were very public that this could not have happened but they soon went quiet."

Chris, free home, georgia,- "You people who say you buy into the "offical story" make me so sick i lose faith in humanity."

Gordon,, Fife, Scotland., - "Please tell me why was every piece of iron, and steel from the twin towers removed from the site, shipped abroad and sold to the lowest bidder as scrap. This was a crime scene and nothing should have been removed until forensic had checked it out. what were they not wanting us to see???????"

Richard, USA, - "Why did it take a lawsuit under the Freedom of Information Act to get these photos? What was the City of New York thinking?"

Dr. Haggard Ph.D., Dallas, TX U.S.A., - "Whether you have ties to people who died on 9/11 or not, emotions cannot reveal truth, only facts, & only if truth is desired. Everyone has the right to mourn, grieve, or be a skeptic. My best friend since the 3rd grade lost his life that day, so I feel I have somewhat of a right to speak on the subject. Because of my profession in digital & analog, forensics investigation of 29 years, I've become very accustomed to noticing the good, bad, and the not so coveted ugly, even when I'm not looking for it. I'm not a member of any conspiracy theorist group, and never will be. So let me just say, IF you do your research no matter your motive, and that means more than GOOGLE. You will find horribly shocking facts and inconsistencies about what happened on 9/11 as I have since that very morning. As I always tell my students, "Real justice is just" & "Never accept what is supposedly true without finding out for yourself ", especially on important matters. Well, 9/11/01 is important to me."

i just bought 4 bags of flour and was completely unable to find controlled demolitions in any of them.

i guess that also solves the "concrete core" debate as we now know it was made of flour.

i just bought 4 bags of flour and was completely unable to find controlled demolitions in any of them.

i guess that also solves the "concrete core" debate as we now know it was made of flour.

The micro-thermite in the flour is not only an appetite inhibit-ant, but also conceals the usual indicators of a controlled demolition.

Those conspirators thought of EVERYthing! The bastards.

Says it all.........unless you're toward the bottom of the I.Q. curve for humans...

Says it all.........unless you're toward the bottom of the I.Q. curve for humans...

you mean they fell down and made a mess.....

or are you saying that bags of flour contain controlled demolition explosives?

that you think bags of flour actually explode says all i need to know about your intelligence.

FUCKING MORON!! :cuckoo:

Last edited:

"We have seen the Twin Towers collapse hundreds of times on TV. The steel and glass skyscrapers exploding like a bag of flour, the dust and smoke pluming out across Manhattan. But never like this, from above."

The NY Police Department fought against the photo's getting released until they were finally forced out of them through the "Freedom of Information Act"

article-1249885-083AACA8000005DC-954_964x711.jpg

article-1249885-083AACC0000005DC-404_964x696.jpg

article-1249885-083BEFD2000005DC-203_964x1175.jpg

article-1249885-083AAE0F000005DC-214_964x710.jpg

article-1249885-083AA909000005DC-56_470x423.jpg

Cont...

only a moron after looking at THESE pics would say that was the collapse of a building.:lol::lol: you dont the total disintegration of concrete,melted steel and bone fragments on rooftops blocks away from the result of a mre collapse of a building.:lol: the Bush dupes here love to make morons out of themselves defedning the official version like they do.:lol::lol::lol:

Cont...

article-1249885-083A9ECF000005DC-860_964x692.jpg

Read the blogs below the article at that link:

LTC Mikie - "There's been plenty of civil and structural engineers who are convinced that the collapse of these buildings could not have occurred as described. Initially, the people who designed and built the towers were very public that this could not have happened but they soon went quiet."

Chris, free home, georgia,- "You people who say you buy into the "offical story" make me so sick i lose faith in humanity."

Gordon,, Fife, Scotland., - "Please tell me why was every piece of iron, and steel from the twin towers removed from the site, shipped abroad and sold to the lowest bidder as scrap. This was a crime scene and nothing should have been removed until forensic had checked it out. what were they not wanting us to see???????"

Richard, USA, - "Why did it take a lawsuit under the Freedom of Information Act to get these photos? What was the City of New York thinking?"

Dr. Haggard Ph.D., Dallas, TX U.S.A., - "Whether you have ties to people who died on 9/11 or not, emotions cannot reveal truth, only facts, & only if truth is desired. Everyone has the right to mourn, grieve, or be a skeptic. My best friend since the 3rd grade lost his life that day, so I feel I have somewhat of a right to speak on the subject. Because of my profession in digital & analog, forensics investigation of 29 years, I've become very accustomed to noticing the good, bad, and the not so coveted ugly, even when I'm not looking for it. I'm not a member of any conspiracy theorist group, and never will be. So let me just say, IF you do your research no matter your motive, and that means more than GOOGLE. You will find horribly shocking facts and inconsistencies about what happened on 9/11 as I have since that very morning. As I always tell my students, "Real justice is just" & "Never accept what is supposedly true without finding out for yourself ", especially on important matters. Well, 9/11/01 is important to me."

Dr Haggard shows what idiots these disinfo agents are like agents Fizz and Liar-ability who defend the official version to no end.:lol::lol:

OK, so tell me again why you believe 9/11 was an inside job. Tell me again why you believe our own government would do this to it's citizens. I can't wait to hear your spin on this. This is going to turn out to be Bush's fault I assume.

OMG!!!

You are right! The above quote is all the proof that I need.

I am now a TROOFER.

you are in New England, where it is almost lunch time.

You need to believe the 16 impossible things before Breakfast. You are a minute late and a penny short .

only a moron after looking at THESE pics would say that was the collapse of a building.:lol::lol: you dont the total disintegration of concrete,melted steel and bone fragments on rooftops blocks away from the result of a mre collapse of a building.:lol: the Bush dupes here love to make morons out of themselves defedning the official version like they do.:lol::lol::lol:

ok, lets say for a minute i believe you and there was actually explosives used. (i dont, but just pretend i do).

what proof do you have that the people that planted and set off the explosives were the US GOVERNMENT?!!

fucking morons:cuckoo:
no proof there were even explosives used yet they already jump past the next step in an investigation of finding out who planted them and come to the conclusion that it was the government. THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP HOW TRUTHFUL THE "TRUTH" MOVEMENT IS. :lol:

I once dropped a bag of flour.

It kind of does go "poof" and the flour-dust-cloud does rise up and spread out like the dust from the 9/11 collapse of the towers and bldg 7.

But if I had oly realized it was an explosive, I would have handled it more carefully.

Note to self: "Pillsbury" is evidently a code word for "high explosive!"

Good to know.

Actually, flour is carbon based, and if you make it into something like an arasol, it can be highly explosive.

I remember Mr Wizard used flour for whenever he needed to make something go bang.

Actually, flour is carbon based, and if you make it into something like an arasol, it can be highly explosive.

I remember Mr Wizard used flour for whenever he needed to make something go bang.

I once took a can of Lysol spray (speaking of aerosols) and sprayed it in the direction of a nearby cinderblock wall as I lit the mist that was coming out of the nozzle. It was like a torch!

If folks had cans of Lysol anywhere inside the building when it was engulfed in flames, I bet you'd hear a few bangs going off that might sound like explosives.

I once took a can of Lysol spray (speaking of aerosols) and sprayed it in the direction of a nearby cinderblock wall as I lit the mist that was coming out of the nozzle. It was like a torch!

If folks had cans of Lysol anywhere inside the building when it was engulfed in flames, I bet you'd hear a few bangs going off that might sound like explosives.

Or Mini-fridges.
Or lightbulbs.
Or cars in the lower levels.

Explosions do not equal explosives.

Forum List

Back