ABC News: Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell ‘Nervous’ McCain Could Win Pennsylvania

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
McCain McMentum?

Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell wants Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., back in the Keystone state. He's worried Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz, could still pull off a victory there.

"I don’t want to be selfish,” Rendell told CNN. “But I’m still a little nervous, so I have asked Obama to come back. We understand he’s got demands from 20 different states, but we’d like to see him here.”

Rendell sent the leadership of the Obama campaign two emails asking them to get Obama to Western Pennsylvania along with asking for Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, to come back into the state, where she trounced Obama in the primaries, ABC News Political Director David Chalian reports.

Full story here

McCain McMentum?

Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell wants Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., back in the Keystone state. He's worried Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz, could still pull off a victory there.

"I don’t want to be selfish,” Rendell told CNN. “But I’m still a little nervous, so I have asked Obama to come back. We understand he’s got demands from 20 different states, but we’d like to see him here.”

Rendell sent the leadership of the Obama campaign two emails asking them to get Obama to Western Pennsylvania along with asking for Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, to come back into the state, where she trounced Obama in the primaries, ABC News Political Director David Chalian reports.

Full story here

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Pennsylvania: McCain vs. Obama

He shouldn't be.

I'm from NY. I really can't focus on the world series because I hate both teams.

I've lived in New York, Boston and Tampa so odds are I get to cheer for someone each year! But who'd have thought the Rays would ever be in the World Series? Just shows to go ya anything's possible. ;)

hey, at least the PA governor isn't saying he'll "deliver" PA to Obama like the FL gov did in 2000 and the OH gov did in 2004 for Bush.

I've lived in New York, Boston and Tampa so odds are I get to cheer for someone each year! But who'd have thought the Rays would ever be in the World Series? Just shows to go ya anything's possible. ;)

Nate Silver thought that...Guess who he is predicting to win the election? :lol:

Forum List

Back