ABC News: Obama Claus

Then maybe we should all stop pretending one half is somehow better than the other. We deserve what we get for being so stuck on stupid. I'm amazed at the bickering over whose campaign promises are better. Haven't we learned by now that it's all bullshit ?

I agree with you completely. We really need reform in so many ways and a couple of legitimate party options would be nice. The GOP really, really needs to be purged right now though. That economic machine is corrupt and out of control. I fear the left may not be MUCH better, but I see it as the lesser of two evils RIGHT NOW though. This from a progressive libertarian perspective.

Obama's tax plan would add $3.4 trillion in debt relative to current law by 2018.
McCain's tax plan would add $5.0 trillion in debt relative to current law by 2018.

How bout getting someone in there that will reduce it instead. I would vote fot that person in a heartbeat.

The US has one of the worst Debt:GDP ratios of any developed country. We're digging a hole that gets bigger every year, with no end in sight. All I hear is more unfeasable spending sprees that constantly put us further into debt.

The US has one of the worst Debt:GDP ratios of any developed country. We're digging a hole that gets bigger every year, with no end in sight. All I hear is more unfeasable spending sprees that constantly put us further into debt.

We're number 1! We're number 1! We're number 1! HOORAH

Forum List

Back