ABC news, Israel asassinating Iran scientists

Looks like Karma frowned on both of these fine upstanding assholes

Incapacitation and end of political career
Main article: Illnesses of Ariel Sharon
Sharon was hospitalized on 18 December 2005, after suffering a minor ischemic stroke. Sharon often joked about his own weight; in October 2004 when asked why he did not wear a ballistic vest despite frequent death threats, Sharon smiled and replied, "There is none that fits my size".[22] While this obesity in itself would not necessarily lead to a stroke, the associated conditions, such as high cholesterol, could. During his hospital stay, doctors discovered a heart ailment requiring surgery and ordered bed rest pending a cardiac catheterization scheduled for 5 January 2006. Instead, Sharon returned immediately to work and suffered a hemorrhagic stroke on 4 January, the day before surgery. After two surgeries lasting 7 and 14 hours, doctors stopped the bleeding in Sharon's brain, but were unable to prevent him from entering into a coma.[23] Subsequent media reports indicated that Sharon had been diagnosed with cerebral amyloid angiopathy (CAA) during his December hospitalisation. Hadassah Hospital Director Shlomo Mor-Yosef declined to respond to comments that the combination of CAA and blood thinners after Sharon's December stroke may have caused his more serious subsequent stroke.[24]
Ehud Olmert became Acting Prime Minister the night of Sharon's second stroke, while Sharon was only officially in office. Knesset elections followed in March, with Olmert and Sharon's Kadima party winning a plurality. The next month, the Israeli Cabinet declared Sharon permanently incapacitated and Olmert officially became Interim Prime Minister in office on 14 April 2006 until his new established government made him Prime Minister in his own right on 4 May.
Sharon has undergone a series of subsequent surgeries related to his comatose state. He has remained in a long-term care facility since 6 November 2006.[25] Medical experts indicate that his cognitive abilities have likely been destroyed by the stroke. He is in a persistent vegetative state with extremely low chances of recovery.[citation needed]
[edit]

Wikipedia

I guess that's why Arafat died of AIDS???

Imbeciles.

Can you prove that assumption or should we just take your word for it because you are jewish?

Better yet, don't you mean why RABIN DIED BY BEING ASSASSINATED BY A JEW FOR THE ZIONIST CRIME OF REACHING OUT FOR PEACE WITH ARABS?

Last edited:
Its perfectly justified! What is a nuclear Iran going to lead to! I honestly don't believe it will be an nuclear strike on Israel. Regardless of the propaganda, I don't think the Ayatollahs would sacrifice Iran for the sake of destroying Israel. What I am more afraid of in a nuclear Iran is the nuclear arms race it would cause.

Uh...it's the existence of Israel's unauthorized and undeclared stockpile that initiated the arms race to begin with.

Its perfectly justified! What is a nuclear Iran going to lead to! I honestly don't believe it will be an nuclear strike on Israel. Regardless of the propaganda, I don't think the Ayatollahs would sacrifice Iran for the sake of destroying Israel. What I am more afraid of in a nuclear Iran is the nuclear arms race it would cause.

Uh...it's the existence of Israel's unauthorized and undeclared stockpile that initiated the arms race to begin with.

LOL, we are not talking about a marathon we are talking about a sprint? The Israelis have had nukes for decades and there has not been any arms race. Once a rogue nation like Iran gets nukes the sprint will be on.

LOL, we are not talking about a marathon we are talking about a sprint? The Israelis have had nukes for decades and there has not been any arms race. Once a rogue nation like Iran gets nukes the sprint will be on.

As usual, you ignore critical details. Iran had a U.S. client regime in power for many years until the 1979 Islamic Revolution, and they were not entirely focused on Israel until the election of a hard-liner like Sharon, who was unwilling to seek a treaty, carried out numerous assassinations, rescinded the promise of returning the Golan Heights, etc. Regardless, Iran has the right to develop a nuclear program under the terms of the Non-Proliferation Treaty, whereas Israel's nuclear program is never investigated by the IAEA because of U.S. pressure on the board of governors.

Regardless, Iran has the right to develop a nuclear program under the terms of the Non-Proliferation Treaty, whereas Israel's nuclear program is never investigated by the IAEA because of U.S. pressure on the board of governors.

The problem is, no one believes they are going to stick to the terms of the Non-Proliferation Treaty. I got no problems with nuclear powerplants, so long as they are only used for energy, but i think you would have to be an idiot to think that Iran isnt trying to get the materials to make nuclear weapons.

Last edited:
The problem is, no one believes they are going to stick to the terms of the Non-Proliferation Treaty. I got no problems with nuclear powerplants, so long as they are only used for energy, but i think you would have to be an idiot to think that Iran isnt trying to get the materials to make nuclear weapons.

Iran wouldn't flagrantly pursue the development of nuclear weaponry, considering Supreme Leader Khameini's fatwa against it. Regardless, those elements in Iran that are interested in the development of such technology are spurred on by the unregulated and unauthorized existence of nuclear weaponry in a nation whose President has threatened them with destruction in the past. The most rational solution would be to introduce open declaration and regulation of Israel's nuclear weaponry, as well as regulation of Iran's nuclear program, considering that the ability to make the jump from an energy program to a weapons program has increased by such an extent since the introduction of the NPT.

Iran wouldn't flagrantly pursue the development of nuclear weaponry, considering Supreme Leader Khameini's fatwa against it.

I wouldnt bet the farm on that assumption.

Forum List

Back