ABC news, Israel asassinating Iran scientists

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Israel pretty much has admitted to having the Mossad kill off the scientists bringing Iran's nuclear program to life. Israel announced its intentions to continue to kill the scientists in lieu of bombing Iran..

How is this to be taken by the muslim world, and to those who already don't like the US???

In the mean time, who has sold more weapons technology to those who shouldn't have it to begin with?? Israel.. Yet, when the bastards modify weapons systems, the US taxpayers paid for, they don't share the technology with us.. With allies like Israel, who needs Islamic terrorists?

Israel pretty much has admitted to having the Mossad kill off the scientists bringing Iran's nuclear program to life. Israel announced its intentions to continue to kill the scientists in lieu of bombing Iran..

How is this to be taken by the muslim world, and to those who already don't like the US???

In the mean time, who has sold more weapons technology to those who shouldn't have it to begin with?? Israel.. Yet, when the bastards modify weapons systems, the US taxpayers paid for, they don't share the technology with us.. With allies like Israel, who needs Islamic terrorists?

Glad you provided a link to prove your creditability! :evil:

Dont worry, zionist. I posted links for your silly little racist ass to enjoy.

I believe somebody already did. But, more importantly, I do listen to several sources for news every day,, pretty much all day. ABC, CBS, NPR.. SO, there is a mix. I heard about the asassinations on ABC radio news.

Amusing that Israel goes unpunished for assassinating those aiding in a legal endeavor even as they refuse to formally declare the existence of their unauthorized stockpile of 200+ warheads.

Its perfectly justified! What is a nuclear Iran going to lead to! I honestly don't believe it will be an nuclear strike on Israel. Regardless of the propaganda, I don't think the Ayatollahs would sacrifice Iran for the sake of destroying Israel. What I am more afraid of in a nuclear Iran is the nuclear arms race it would cause. After Iran announces it has the bomb, Saudi Arabia and Egypt would be quick to develop it also. Ironically so would a Sadamless Iraq. Soon Jordan would be on the bandwagon with help from Egypt and SA. Syria and Lebanon would get help from Iran. Soon Libya, Morocco, Algeria would be vyinfg for the bomb. How long before truly rogue nations, such as the Sudan, the Congo, Somolia etc, would develop the bomb. These are countries that wouldn't hesitate to use the bomb on themselves or neighboring countries!

This just in Iran is assassining Jewish citizens across the world, who have no association with Israel!

1994 AMIA bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's see Israel is allegedly killing Iranian scientist who are trying to create a region nuclear arms race that would give rogue nations the bomb vs a country the uses terrorist attacks on civilians in a country half way across the world for no apparent reason other than the victims are Jewish!

:lol:

well THAT sure was a leap, eh zionist? You go from justifying the MURDER of iran scientists to acting like a fucking martyr about ACCUSATIONS from 1994.

BRAVO, zionist. BRAV-fucking-O.

:rofl:

yeah really.

yeah really.

Yeah I love it, you so easily believe this, but the rational and only truth behind 9/11 that 19 vicious Muslims all members of Al Qaeda did it, is too much for you to swollow! Amazing.

boy.. now THATS not ironic as fuck this side of cast lead!

Forum List

Back