ABC News..Brian Ross says Batman shooter has tea party page.

I don't "blame" God. I don't think there is a God to blame.

Sure you do. You just want to believe that it is YOU. Of course somewhere inside you know it's not you, and that's why you're so scared and frustrated with existence. In short, you are a weak, narcissistic failure as a human being.

Unkotare is engaged in the Rush Limbaugh mirror tactic on describing others when in fact he is mirroring his own image: Unko really believes it is all about him.

Unkotare is engaged in the Rush Limbaugh mirror tactic on describing others when in fact he is mirroring his own image: Unko really believes it is all about him.

And Fakey shows his limitations yet again by returning to his 'rubber and glue' technique. :rolleyes:

If there wasn't an implicite threat in religion, they wouldn't have three different flavors of Hell in Catholicism. (Hell, Purgatory and Limbo.)

As opposed to Mormonism, they have "outer darkness". Probably because Joseph Smith got locked into a closet when he got caught fiddling with younger girls.

Like I said, I think tha before you can open a Church, we need to do a Religion Test. The leader of your Church shows up, we throw him off the top of the Sears Tower, and if God catches him on the way down, his religion must be right.

Any takers? Monson? Ratzinger? RObertson?

Acting rightly has nothing to do with fear punishment, JoeB, it has to do with trying to do better for your fellow human being.

Atheism is absolutely selfish and shrugs off self-judgment.

I can't help it, though, if you loathe yourself. Understandable.

Why did you leave Mormonism?

There, I bolded the part where Jake tried to equate religion with morality.

Sure you do. You just want to believe that it is YOU. Of course somewhere inside you know it's not you, and that's why you're so scared and frustrated with existence. In short, you are a weak, narcissistic failure as a human being.

Every day I can't think you are more retarded than you already are, you impress me by raising the bar.

I don't need magic imaginary friends for grownups to validate my life.

Every day I can't think you are more retarded than you already are, you impress me by raising the bar.

I don't need magic imaginary friends for grownups to validate my life.

Wouldn't matter since your life is already a failure.

JoeB, it is an atheist who has imaginary friends: other atheists.

Most of my friends believe in some sky pixie or another. And usually I try not to mock them, unless they get stupid on me.

I know we don't agree on much
But
as for your choice to be an atheist, nothing wrong with that...
God knows
:eusa_angel:

As a side note
I do think the "wall" between church and state
has been used incorrectly, legally, at times

Last edited:

Forum List

Back