ABC News..Brian Ross says Batman shooter has tea party page.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
ABC's Brian Ross reported this morning that there is "a Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, page on the Colorado Tea party site... talking about him joining the Tea Party last year."

"Now, we don't know if this is the same Jim Holmes," Ross cautioned "but it's Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado."
Aurora shooting: ABC News draws possible Jim Holmes Tea Party connection - POLITICO.com

I must also note that Brian Ross who maybe of ABC news pleaded not guility..

ST. ALBANS — Four men pleaded not guilty today at Franklin County District Court for their alleged roles in the ongoing case surrounding the death of Christopher Davis, 22.

Brian Ross, 23, Travis Bugbee, 23, Joshua Fortine, 29, and Stephen Wells, 36, all pleaded not guilty, with their defense attorneys arguing for their release.

Ross and Bugbee are charged with the assault and robbery of Davis who was found dead in the St. Albans City swimming pool more than three weeks after the alleged attack. Bugbee also faces an unlawful mischief count.

Death case arrests made | The Saint Albans Messenger

Brain Moss and Gorge Snuffalopalis thought they were being clever. They made a point of saying this on air, knowing all the time it was not the same man. This is the stinking morass of sewage that passes for "journalism" these days.

Last edited:
You thought that was clever didnt you?

NO I was doing exactly what the MSM is doing NOW MAKING news NOT reporting!
This is a perfect example of BIASED reporting influencing people's opinions!
Tea Party has NO history of violence ... yet every occasion like this Tea Party tried to linked and it is just disgusting because the VAST majority of people are law abiding!

I am going to have the human decency not to comment on this tragedy in a political context until facts are known, you should do the same.

I am going to have the human decency not to comment on this tragedy in a political context until facts are known, you should do the same.

DID YOU READ the thread CLOSELY or just a 30 second sound bite????

That's news according to ABC? They must be desperate to speculate when they haven't even checked the name.There is no restriction on membership to the Tea Party. You can be anything from a maniac to a Constitutional scholar. It's a shame the left wing media is going to try to make a political issue out of every senseless tragedy.

Really who didn't expect this, I'm just surprised they didn't try and connect this to the tea party earlier.

I mean look what they did with Gifford's.

Tea Party has NO history of violence ... yet every occasion like this Tea Party tried to linked and it is just disgusting because the VAST majority of people are law abiding!

Oh yeah, how old is Brian Ross you think? And does he live in St Albans?

Tell me again how that is the same?

Better arrest all TEA Party members before they shoot up all the theaters in the US!

Just to be sure.

The thread should not even be here, If the guy was a teabagger it does not matter at the moment. Have some respect for the dead, leave whatever damage control you feel the tea party needs in this until the dead are buried.

Oh yeah, how old is Brian Ross you think? And does he live in St Albans?

Tell me again how that is the same?

Why did Brain Moss report this without making sure if it was the right guy?

The thread should not even be here, If the guy was a teabagger it does not matter at the moment. Have some respect for the dead, leave whatever damage control you feel the tea party needs in this until the dead are buried.

Don't feed us that BS. The left did the same exact thing to Sarah Palin when Gabby Giffords was shot.

Just another example of the MSM JUMPING to conclusions!

Once again MSM has forgotten much of the professionalism of ancient journalists who used this simple formula known as Five Ws..

In journalism, the Five Ws is a concept in news style, research, and in police investigations that are regarded as basics in information-gathering.
The maxim of the Five Ws is that for a report to be considered complete it must answer a checklist of five questions, each of which comprises an interrogative word:

Five Ws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So I'm listening to the Jim and Margery show, liberals, on 96.9 boston talks this morning and a caller calls in saying "This was a conservative mad at the movie because it portays conservatives as evil villians. The bad guy's name is Bane after all"

To which i laughed at the stupidity of such a comment

Then I switch over to 1200 am and listen to the Jeff Katz show. On his show I hear someone call in and say "Well there are a group of people who are similar to the occupy people in the movie and the movie makes them look bad, it was an occupod who was mad that did this"

Political hackery has no limits.

BTW ABC knew it wasn't the same person.

Forum List

Back