ABC, NBC Won't Air Ad Critical of Obama's Health Care Plan

And Fox, Rush, and Glenn are going to air TV and radio ads supporting the plan?

Let's stay focused on reality, folks.

Wait ... didn't the Obamaphiles want honesty in media?

what makes you think what's in that ad is true?

:cuckoo:

Is it legal to refuse ads because of what's in them if you're a network; be it fox, abc, nbc, etc? The Christian radio networks around here got in hot water with their listeners a few years back because they ran ads for John Kerry. They said they had no choice because of legal issues.

It's an honest appeal from the other perspective of things. There is no proof it isn't true either. From what I have read it seems very accurate actually. That's the beauty of simplicity, there is less to cover up.

+1

(+1 means I agree with what kk just said.)

Go check the Ezekial Emanuel thread I just posted, that guy (obama health advisor) has some interesting thoughts about healthcare.

It's an honest appeal from the other perspective of things. There is no proof it isn't true either. From what I have read it seems very accurate actually. That's the beauty of simplicity, there is less to cover up.

no. it's not...it's more misrepresentation and lies.

you just happen to believe propaganda.

try factchecking

try factchecking

That's the funny part, I did the factchecking, and there is nothing preventing what the ad says from happening. The ad I liked best though was actually demonstrated as not only possible, but highly likely, the increase in debt as a result ad. ;)

None of Obama's speeches held any more fact than this ad, as a matter of fact, his speeches held even less fact so far.

Well, With USMB threads as my witness and God as well, you can NOT say I didn't warn you or tell you so!

If the "fairness doctrine" had been instituted, ABC and NBC would have had to air that tv ad that counters their Healthcare special and shows the opposite view on an issue of "Public Interest".

Is it legal to refuse ads because of what's in them if you're a network; be it fox, abc, nbc, etc? The Christian radio networks around here got in hot water with their listeners a few years back because they ran ads for John Kerry. They said they had no choice because of legal issues.

Yeah they are private companies and can refuse to run any ads they want to.

try factchecking

Jillian check out this, I would like your input http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...al-emanuel-should-americans-be-concerned.html

Well, With USMB threads as my witness and God as well, you can NOT say I didn't warn you or tell you so!

If the "fairness doctrine" had been instituted, ABC and NBC would have had to air that tv ad that counters their Healthcare special and shows the opposite view on an issue of "Public Interest".
:lol:

I saw your article... It's that idiot, Betsy McCaughy saying that's what Emanuel said....

given that she clearly either didn't understand anything she read in the health care bill or is intentionally lying about it's contents, I wouldn't put much stock in her assessment of what she *thinks* (and I use the term loosely in her regard) the Dr.says.

BTW, your health care is already being rationed if you have private insurance.

Forum List

Back